Pretty sure that 99% of LSU fans would at least say "Good Game" to Bama guys if LSU lost.
Lot of people want to see high scoring games. Thought it was a fucking battle out there and a good game. Fighting for inches. Could of gone either way and ended in overtime.
Was quite beautiful actually.
Lot of people want to see high scoring games. Thought it was a fucking battle out there and a good game. Fighting for inches. Could of gone either way and ended in overtime.
Was quite beautiful actually.
Oh I'm sorry, you didn't understand the disclosure for this thread. I will translate:
Dis twread is fer pehpul wit at liss a furst guraad educashun. Pleez awburn fanz taak noote.
Oh, and by the way. We look forward to crushing you this year, and sending you off to the Purina Dog Chow Bowl for the next 350 years before we see you again in the NC picture. And you owe U of Alabama all that you got by swimming in our tracks--our TIDE.
Oh I'm sorry, you didn't understand the disclosure for this thread. I will translate:
Dis twread is fer pehpul wit at liss a furst guraad educashun. Pleez awburn fanz taak noote.
Oh, and by the way. We look forward to crushing you this year, and sending you off to the Purina Dog Chow Bowl for the next 350 years before we see you again in the NC picture. And you owe U of Alabama all that you got by swimming in our tracks--our TIDE.
hey LSU when the Mad Hatter comes to T-Town this week hope he brings a Bag of Grass to eat,Oh I forgot the Players Smoked it all ![]()
Bama by 17
~Roll~Tide~Roll~
hey LSU when the Mad Hatter comes to T-Town this week hope he brings a Bag of Grass to eat,Oh I forgot the Players Smoked it all ![]()
Bama by 17
~Roll~Tide~Roll~
