@Contrarian21
Damnnnn.. you gone run that 10K or punk out? Man up!
You can win w well thought out logic, and you can win by reading the tea leaves so to speak. Both angles have merit. But slamming someone else’s approach adds zero value.
@pederson16 we have similar styles and pretty sure look at the same data, I always enjoy your setups for games whether I agree, play or sit out. Keep it coming and thanks again.
You can win w well thought out logic, and you can win by reading the tea leaves so to speak. Both angles have merit. But slamming someone else’s approach adds zero value.
@pederson16 we have similar styles and pretty sure look at the same data, I always enjoy your setups for games whether I agree, play or sit out. Keep it coming and thanks again.
You called it. ![]()
You called it. ![]()
Tough call on C of C. They just seem like the Warriors. Hang around hand around hang around and then pull the game out late with dramatics. Give the home team a show. But definitely tough for a big spread. I think this conference is kinda tough to cap. I think it was UNCW that legit lost straight up at home to shit William and Mary. Tough stuff. I hope the 2H hits for you. Opposite of you in the UCLA/ASU game. But you are probably right. I am just going to it and want the points.
Tough call on C of C. They just seem like the Warriors. Hang around hand around hang around and then pull the game out late with dramatics. Give the home team a show. But definitely tough for a big spread. I think this conference is kinda tough to cap. I think it was UNCW that legit lost straight up at home to shit William and Mary. Tough stuff. I hope the 2H hits for you. Opposite of you in the UCLA/ASU game. But you are probably right. I am just going to it and want the points.
Thanks @markeymark, def why I cap age, experience, continuity, and most importantly FT %. Any team can have a good half, but 2 halves much more likely to take quality into consideration and eliminate variance.
Thanks @markeymark, def why I cap age, experience, continuity, and most importantly FT %. Any team can have a good half, but 2 halves much more likely to take quality into consideration and eliminate variance.
@pederson16
Nice call on UCLA . I had them locked in early then almost got swayed out from looking into so many biting at ASU . I just didn't see it . Appreciate your post !!
@pederson16
Nice call on UCLA . I had them locked in early then almost got swayed out from looking into so many biting at ASU . I just didn't see it . Appreciate your post !!
@pederson16
I respect the shit out of u. Wish I saw ur ucla play. I put 200 on them livr and got it at 1.5 thought it was a no Brainer. Real shit if I'd have saw ur post before now I'd have thrown a G on that bitch lol. Good hit bro tyga Campbell baby
@pederson16
I respect the shit out of u. Wish I saw ur ucla play. I put 200 on them livr and got it at 1.5 thought it was a no Brainer. Real shit if I'd have saw ur post before now I'd have thrown a G on that bitch lol. Good hit bro tyga Campbell baby
