@Pho-20
Losing nine years in a row there
Miami is such fuc k trash…. Lucky azzz F 2nd half they will get blown out and that shooting won’t last
I play pickup ball and played varsity in high school. Miami coaches have given their players the green light to Chuck 3s. Meaning take any look they get. No dribble just straight up let it fly.
Miami is such fuc k trash…. Lucky azzz F 2nd half they will get blown out and that shooting won’t last
I play pickup ball and played varsity in high school. Miami coaches have given their players the green light to Chuck 3s. Meaning take any look they get. No dribble just straight up let it fly.
Miami I had them last game @home, lose to some bums, Acourse only play I lose in ticket, would been a nice 3-4k hit… but I just had add them ML in play… think bc was at home that got me…. Never again
bums , Unc bout blow them out by 20 2nd half… Unc done this b4 couple times….
Miami I had them last game @home, lose to some bums, Acourse only play I lose in ticket, would been a nice 3-4k hit… but I just had add them ML in play… think bc was at home that got me…. Never again
bums , Unc bout blow them out by 20 2nd half… Unc done this b4 couple times….
i agree they’re just throwing Hail Marys out there. These kids aren’t even setting their feet for those shots. Let’s see how tarheels start to eliminate the perimeter shooting.
i agree they’re just throwing Hail Marys out there. These kids aren’t even setting their feet for those shots. Let’s see how tarheels start to eliminate the perimeter shooting.
horrible possessions 3 on 1 worst case scenario free throws.
horrible possessions 3 on 1 worst case scenario free throws.
