Thank you for another winner!!! ![]()
Super Bowl hangover
@ClarkKentBets1 I like Purdy a lot. But saying he outplayed Mahomes is just absurd. Mahomes makes plays when they matter most. I can’t say Purdy did that last night honestly.
I kind of agree. Mahomes didnt have a great day (though statistically he ate and had some key runs) from a points scoring perspective but he has one weapon and that's Kelce. Imagine KC with CMC, Deebo and Aiyuk. I thought Purdy played really well except under pressure. He had a lot of batted passes and throw aways because of the KC defensive pressure that made him panic (? that may not be quite the word) just a bit. I thought Purdy would run more to escape the pressure but they never made those adjustments. Regardless, Purdy played a very good game. So did Mahomes. So did SF and so did KC. it was an evenly matched game that came down to a few plays and KC did a better job of taking advantage. Mahomes is approaching GOAT territory here with Brady. Purdy is only going to get better and SF has to hope they can hold onto their all pro weapons they have surrounding him. If so, they'll continue to make Super Bowls
Also, thanks Cheech for another winner!
@ClarkKentBets1 I like Purdy a lot. But saying he outplayed Mahomes is just absurd. Mahomes makes plays when they matter most. I can’t say Purdy did that last night honestly.
I kind of agree. Mahomes didnt have a great day (though statistically he ate and had some key runs) from a points scoring perspective but he has one weapon and that's Kelce. Imagine KC with CMC, Deebo and Aiyuk. I thought Purdy played really well except under pressure. He had a lot of batted passes and throw aways because of the KC defensive pressure that made him panic (? that may not be quite the word) just a bit. I thought Purdy would run more to escape the pressure but they never made those adjustments. Regardless, Purdy played a very good game. So did Mahomes. So did SF and so did KC. it was an evenly matched game that came down to a few plays and KC did a better job of taking advantage. Mahomes is approaching GOAT territory here with Brady. Purdy is only going to get better and SF has to hope they can hold onto their all pro weapons they have surrounding him. If so, they'll continue to make Super Bowls
Also, thanks Cheech for another winner!
@jefff
I remember looking at 16-16 and team stats were dead on from passing yards, rushing yards, time of possession to penalties. Crazy . Came down imo to Purdy not being mobile to get out of the pocket. He gets flustered . All year he stayed in the pocket . Only 144 total rushing yards i mean sheesh Tommy devito had more he played what 3 games . Jordan love, Josh Allen, Prescott, Baker Mayfield, Lamar Jackson, Jalen hurts , CJ Stroud , all playoff teams . Only two teams with less Pittsburgh/Cleveland who has a carasoul of starting QBs. Tus and Goff the only two that played full season less rushing at QB position. It's so critical in modern day game. The play of pocket passers is done with imo
@jefff
I remember looking at 16-16 and team stats were dead on from passing yards, rushing yards, time of possession to penalties. Crazy . Came down imo to Purdy not being mobile to get out of the pocket. He gets flustered . All year he stayed in the pocket . Only 144 total rushing yards i mean sheesh Tommy devito had more he played what 3 games . Jordan love, Josh Allen, Prescott, Baker Mayfield, Lamar Jackson, Jalen hurts , CJ Stroud , all playoff teams . Only two teams with less Pittsburgh/Cleveland who has a carasoul of starting QBs. Tus and Goff the only two that played full season less rushing at QB position. It's so critical in modern day game. The play of pocket passers is done with imo
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,609
- Sunday 09/27/2026 499
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,089
- Sunday 3,115
- NFL LOCKED IN! 101,898
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,069
- HELP PLEASE 1,271
- NFL Sunday 7,187
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,516
- ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,730
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
