• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    SHIRLEYS FRIDAYS LINES FOR ALL TO SEE

    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
    jaybosstein
    Kings55dez
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Fishscale
    chiroguy
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 9983
    Posts: 102
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
     
    jaybosstein
    jaybosstein
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 1174
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 2:20 PM ET #51

    On a positive note, anyone have a final analysis on which games to take or our we waiting for final line movements?  Just asking.  Thank You
    Reply
    On a positive note, anyone have a final analysis on which games to take or our we waiting for final line movements?  Just asking.  Thank You
     
    Kings55dez
    Kings55dez
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6330
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 2:58 PM ET #52

    My impression of Shirley's initial post for today implied that there may be no good plays for today as the odd makers were pretty much dead on thier lines...Am I on point?
    www.Lucky-Bet.site => Bet on Sports - 50% Deposit Bonus
    Reply
    My impression of Shirley's initial post for today implied that there may be no good plays for today as the odd makers were pretty much dead on thier lines...Am I on point?
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 3:05 PM ET #53

    Quote Originally Posted by Kings55dez:

    My impression of Shirley's initial post for today implied that there may be no good plays for today as the odd makers were pretty much dead on thier lines...Am I on point?

    My impression of Shirley's posts today implied that you guys will be paying for "her" (cough cough) pics very soon 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Kings55dez:

    My impression of Shirley's initial post for today implied that there may be no good plays for today as the odd makers were pretty much dead on thier lines...Am I on point?

    My impression of Shirley's posts today implied that you guys will be paying for "her" (cough cough) pics very soon 
     
    jaybosstein
    jaybosstein
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 1174
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 3:06 PM ET #54

    Correct.  Damn,  Why don't we just take some faves today?  We our only fishing for dogs instead of being grateful for faves.  Anybody else in agreement?
    Reply
    Correct.  Damn,  Why don't we just take some faves today?  We our only fishing for dogs instead of being grateful for faves.  Anybody else in agreement?
     
    Fishscale
    Fishscale
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 5413
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 3:15 PM ET #55

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsPicks3434:

    Its funny all the bombs the noobs are dropping here with this paid stuff trying to ruin what we have.  Get a clue people.



    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=12&sub=100885619
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsPicks3434:

    Its funny all the bombs the noobs are dropping here with this paid stuff trying to ruin what we have.  Get a clue people.



    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=12&sub=100885619
     
    chiroguy
    chiroguy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 15
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 3:51 PM ET #56

    Thanx for the plays...17/31 3 pointers by Wash was a dagger mother scratchers

    played: Troy, LB, WiscMil, Gon, and Cal straight up but also in a parlay that woulda paid 6200....17/31

    Reply

    Thanx for the plays...17/31 3 pointers by Wash was a dagger mother scratchers

    played: Troy, LB, WiscMil, Gon, and Cal straight up but also in a parlay that woulda paid 6200....17/31

     
    chiroguy
    chiroguy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 15
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 3:56 PM ET #57

    I assume obtaining whatever program you have that "your computer" "tells you" would be improbable?

    I much prefer science and math over BS and hyperbole

    Reply

    I assume obtaining whatever program you have that "your computer" "tells you" would be improbable?

    I much prefer science and math over BS and hyperbole

     
    SportsPicks3434
    SportsPicks3434
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 245
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 4:06 PM ET #58

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishscale:



    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=12&sub=100885619
    Nobody cares dummy.  I think you mom is calling you.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishscale:



    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=12&sub=100885619
    Nobody cares dummy.  I think you mom is calling you.
     
    SportsPicks3434
    SportsPicks3434
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 245
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 4:09 PM ET #59

    We can buy the hook to get the line to Siena +12.
    Reply
    We can buy the hook to get the line to Siena +12.
     
    burberry169
    burberry169
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2006
    Posts: 100
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 4:17 PM ET #60

    Does anyone know where Shirley derives her lines from??
    Reply
    Does anyone know where Shirley derives her lines from??
     
    surebet
    surebet
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2000
    Posts: 567
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 4:21 PM ET #61

    Seems like shirley said something about a computer system that she gets them from.  Never mentioned who it was or anything like that just that she doesnt come up with them on her own but is able to pull them off a site. 

    Sounds very similar to a method Billy Walters uses.

    Reply

    Seems like shirley said something about a computer system that she gets them from.  Never mentioned who it was or anything like that just that she doesnt come up with them on her own but is able to pull them off a site. 

    Sounds very similar to a method Billy Walters uses.

     
    SportsPicks3434
    SportsPicks3434
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 245
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 4:52 PM ET #62

    Quote Originally Posted by shirley-jester:

    My lines for Fridays games are as follows:
     
     
    Harvard    11. 80
     
    Princeton   5.30
     
    Cornell        1.00
     
    Dartmouth   0.60
     
    Iona              7.70
     
    Rider            6.70
     
    Fairfield      11.90
     
    Loy Md        9.40
     
    St Peters     8.80
     
    West Car     7.60
     
    After looking at my lines and at the opening numbers, I'm thinking the linesmakers have too much time on there hands today, and pretty much got it right. How unfortunate for us tonight.
     
    IOn a personal note, I will be busy over the next several days, and will be unable to post on  this site, my apologies. My partner simply does not have the time, since he will be very busy handicapping, wagering and constantly line watching through at least Monday. After that, I'm not sure about my schedule. The middle of the month is likely to be a very busy time for my business, and I'll most likely have to travel throughout many states.
     
    BOL
     
    Shirley
     
     
     
     
    Line is now Siena +12 at Rebate Wager
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by shirley-jester:

    My lines for Fridays games are as follows:
     
     
    Harvard    11. 80
     
    Princeton   5.30
     
    Cornell        1.00
     
    Dartmouth   0.60
     
    Iona              7.70
     
    Rider            6.70
     
    Fairfield      11.90
     
    Loy Md        9.40
     
    St Peters     8.80
     
    West Car     7.60
     
    After looking at my lines and at the opening numbers, I'm thinking the linesmakers have too much time on there hands today, and pretty much got it right. How unfortunate for us tonight.
     
    IOn a personal note, I will be busy over the next several days, and will be unable to post on  this site, my apologies. My partner simply does not have the time, since he will be very busy handicapping, wagering and constantly line watching through at least Monday. After that, I'm not sure about my schedule. The middle of the month is likely to be a very busy time for my business, and I'll most likely have to travel throughout many states.
     
    BOL
     
    Shirley
     
     
     
     
    Line is now Siena +12 at Rebate Wager
     
    camby700
    camby700
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 34262
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 4:59 PM ET #63

    Excellent work SHirley. I took 4 of the games, 2 of which I liked previously but had to go against you with my pick of the week in Washington and I posted that on your thread. I also asked about the research you and your partner may have done in prior years to tweak this system.  Does the system correlate with past years and lines. I figure you must of used some past results to ascertain a model. I mean the Trig I did in high school is what I use today as it was proven long ago and still works in a mathematical sense. There must of been past examples that prove your model and its use in todays spread picking lines.
    Reply
    Excellent work SHirley. I took 4 of the games, 2 of which I liked previously but had to go against you with my pick of the week in Washington and I posted that on your thread. I also asked about the research you and your partner may have done in prior years to tweak this system.  Does the system correlate with past years and lines. I figure you must of used some past results to ascertain a model. I mean the Trig I did in high school is what I use today as it was proven long ago and still works in a mathematical sense. There must of been past examples that prove your model and its use in todays spread picking lines.
     
    SportsPicks3434
    SportsPicks3434
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 245
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 5:31 PM ET #64

    Anyone else playing Siena +12 tonight?
    Reply
    Anyone else playing Siena +12 tonight?
     
    SonnySixKill
    SonnySixKill
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 1227
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 5:33 PM ET #65

    Oh lord, Western Caro is -9
    Reply
    Oh lord, Western Caro is -9
     
    Skeptrix
    Skeptrix
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 1089
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 5:34 PM ET #66

    I am!  Let's do this..
    Reply
    I am!  Let's do this..
     
    Skeptrix
    Skeptrix
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 1089
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 5:35 PM ET #67

    I am!!!  Let's do this..
    Reply
    I am!!!  Let's do this..
     
    CCIE
    CCIE
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 231
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 5:36 PM ET #68

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:


    My impression of Shirley's posts today implied that you guys will be paying for "her" (cough cough) pics very soon 


    Agreed.  Going tout 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:


    My impression of Shirley's posts today implied that you guys will be paying for "her" (cough cough) pics very soon 


    Agreed.  Going tout 
     
    Mr_Knuckles
    Mr_Knuckles
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 1528
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 5:45 PM ET #69

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsPicks3434:

    Nobody cares dummy.  I think you mom is calling you.


    Will you PLEASE just go away.....or stop posting....whichever....

    You are a COMPLETE moron and I'm sure I am speaking for the rest of the platoon when I say GO AWAY..........
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsPicks3434:

    Nobody cares dummy.  I think you mom is calling you.


    Will you PLEASE just go away.....or stop posting....whichever....

    You are a COMPLETE moron and I'm sure I am speaking for the rest of the platoon when I say GO AWAY..........
     
    littlegun
    littlegun
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 623
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 5:54 PM ET #70

    Quote Originally Posted by CCIE:



    Agreed.  Going tout 


    On a personal note   
     
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by CCIE:



    Agreed.  Going tout 


    On a personal note   
     
     
    kkpicks
    kkpicks
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 275
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 6:04 PM ET #71

    just incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     ju guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    grow up - paaaaleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

    get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    does the word degenarrte mean anything to you?

    WTF

    please

     be a man

    or in todays lingo

    man up 

    unbelievable.

    what a fn joke

    Reply

    just incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     ju guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    grow up - paaaaleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

    get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    does the word degenarrte mean anything to you?

    WTF

    please

     be a man

    or in todays lingo

    man up 

    unbelievable.

    what a fn joke

     
    CCIE
    CCIE
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 231
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 6:07 PM ET #72

    ???
    Reply
    ???
     
    wdenham
    wdenham
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 1676
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 6:12 PM ET #73

    Are we finally going to make this a informational thread and start posting on her recomendations?  Or are we going to keeps treating Shirley like she's your MOMMY with stupid comments and questions. Shit she is here to help us. 

    II'l pay for your picks????"  Get fucking lost. Read the rules!

    Now let's make this informative rather then a whining session.

    On That Note.........

    Based on her computer lines, I'm am liking:

    Siena +11.5

    Princeton -3

    Tenn-Chat +9.5

    comments are welcomed on the picks.

    Good luck to all tonight!              out

                           

     

    Reply

    Are we finally going to make this a informational thread and start posting on her recomendations?  Or are we going to keeps treating Shirley like she's your MOMMY with stupid comments and questions. Shit she is here to help us. 

    II'l pay for your picks????"  Get fucking lost. Read the rules!

    Now let's make this informative rather then a whining session.

    On That Note.........

    Based on her computer lines, I'm am liking:

    Siena +11.5

    Princeton -3

    Tenn-Chat +9.5

    comments are welcomed on the picks.

    Good luck to all tonight!              out

                           

     

     
    SportsPicks3434
    SportsPicks3434
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 245
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 6:20 PM ET #74

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Knuckles:



    Will you PLEASE just go away.....or stop posting....whichever....

    You are a COMPLETE moron and I'm sure I am speaking for the rest of the platoon when I say GO AWAY..........
    Thanks for your opinion but I recommend you read the entire thread so you can understand why I said what I said.  Your name calling is child chit bud...You may leave if you would like, I am going nowhere stud.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Knuckles:



    Will you PLEASE just go away.....or stop posting....whichever....

    You are a COMPLETE moron and I'm sure I am speaking for the rest of the platoon when I say GO AWAY..........
    Thanks for your opinion but I recommend you read the entire thread so you can understand why I said what I said.  Your name calling is child chit bud...You may leave if you would like, I am going nowhere stud.
     
     
    SportsPicks3434
    SportsPicks3434
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 245
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 6:22 PM ET #75

    Quote Originally Posted by wdenham:

    Are we finally going to make this a informational thread and start posting on her recomendations?  Or are we going to keeps treating Shirley like she's your MOMMY with stupid comments and questions. Shit she is here to help us. 

    II'l pay for your picks????"  Get fucking lost. Read the rules!

    Now let's make this informative rather then a whining session.

    On That Note.........

    Based on her computer lines, I'm am liking:

    Siena +11.5

    Princeton -3

    Tenn-Chat +9.5

    comments are welcomed on the picks.

    Good luck to all tonight!              out

                           

     

    IMO the best side to play based on her lines is Sienna buying the hook to +12

    I am on Siena at +12

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wdenham:

    Are we finally going to make this a informational thread and start posting on her recomendations?  Or are we going to keeps treating Shirley like she's your MOMMY with stupid comments and questions. Shit she is here to help us. 

    II'l pay for your picks????"  Get fucking lost. Read the rules!

    Now let's make this informative rather then a whining session.

    On That Note.........

    Based on her computer lines, I'm am liking:

    Siena +11.5

    Princeton -3

    Tenn-Chat +9.5

    comments are welcomed on the picks.

    Good luck to all tonight!              out

                           

     

    IMO the best side to play based on her lines is Sienna buying the hook to +12

    I am on Siena at +12

    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,672
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,311
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,051
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,766
    • MLB Playoffs 5,365
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,445
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,355
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 5,227
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,298
    • Week 5 Money 11,135

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.