• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    SHIRLEYS FRIDAYS LINES FOR ALL TO SEE

    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
    gkoch
    jaybosstein
    SportsPicks3434
    woolyfsu
    winnnachkndinna
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 9983
    Posts: 102
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
     
    gkoch
    gkoch
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 4
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 12:09 PM ET #26

    you mentioned you have a private site.  Is this somehting that I could get on to get all of your plays every day? 
     
    Thanks Greg
     
    Harvard    11. 80
     
    Princeton   5.30
     
    Cornell        1.00
     
    Dartmouth   0.60
     
    Iona              7.70
     
    Rider            6.70
     
    Fairfield      11.90
     
    Loy Md        9.40
     
    St Peters     8.80
     
    West Car     7.60
     
    After looking at my lines and at the opening numbers, I'm thinking the linesmakers have too much time on there hands today, and pretty much got it right. How unfortunate for us tonight.
     
    IOn a personal note, I will be busy over the next several days, and will be unable to post on  this site, my apologies. My partner simply does not have the time, since he will be very busy handicapping, wagering and constantly line watching through at least Monday. After that, I'm not sure about my schedule. The middle of the month is likely to be a very busy time for my business, and I'll most likely have to travel throughout many states.
     
    BOL
     
    Shirley
     
     
     
     
    [/Quote]
    Reply
    you mentioned you have a private site.  Is this somehting that I could get on to get all of your plays every day? 
     
    Thanks Greg
     
    Harvard    11. 80
     
    Princeton   5.30
     
    Cornell        1.00
     
    Dartmouth   0.60
     
    Iona              7.70
     
    Rider            6.70
     
    Fairfield      11.90
     
    Loy Md        9.40
     
    St Peters     8.80
     
    West Car     7.60
     
    After looking at my lines and at the opening numbers, I'm thinking the linesmakers have too much time on there hands today, and pretty much got it right. How unfortunate for us tonight.
     
    IOn a personal note, I will be busy over the next several days, and will be unable to post on  this site, my apologies. My partner simply does not have the time, since he will be very busy handicapping, wagering and constantly line watching through at least Monday. After that, I'm not sure about my schedule. The middle of the month is likely to be a very busy time for my business, and I'll most likely have to travel throughout many states.
     
    BOL
     
    Shirley
     
     
     
     
    [/Quote]
     
    gkoch
    gkoch
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 4
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 12:11 PM ET #27

    Is there a website that you have for paid subscribers so we could get your plays everyday?   I would be interested.

     

    Greg

    Reply

    Is there a website that you have for paid subscribers so we could get your plays everyday?   I would be interested.

     

    Greg

     
    jaybosstein
    jaybosstein
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 1174
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 12:18 PM ET #28

    Correct Me If I Am Wrong:

    I'm getting a 3.6 subtracting -11.5 to get -7.9

    Now, using -7.9 subtracting -11.5 to get -3.6

    Reply

    Correct Me If I Am Wrong:

    I'm getting a 3.6 subtracting -11.5 to get -7.9

    Now, using -7.9 subtracting -11.5 to get -3.6

     
    SportsPicks3434
    SportsPicks3434
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 245
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 12:18 PM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by gkoch:

    Is there a website that you have for paid subscribers so we could get your plays everyday?   I would be interested.

     

    Greg

    Nice try noob...

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by gkoch:

    Is there a website that you have for paid subscribers so we could get your plays everyday?   I would be interested.

     

    Greg

    Nice try noob...

     
    woolyfsu
    woolyfsu
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 1195
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 12:20 PM ET #30

    I stumbled across your thread for the first time last night and have to say I was impressed with what seems to be a more statistical/technical analysis than many. Playing numbers helps take the human element out of it sometimes and so far it seems that your numbers are pretty solid. However I hope this isnt a dangling the carrot kind of situation cause I'm beginning to sense a service promotion coming on. If thats the case I dont blame you and wish you luck on your endeavor, but although sometimes immature and flat out stupid, the forum is at its core a family of people with a single shared goal and thats beating the linesmakers. I hope you continue to help the group do so, but again understand if you have other wicks in the fire. Thank you for the plays last night and dont work too hard.

    Reply

    I stumbled across your thread for the first time last night and have to say I was impressed with what seems to be a more statistical/technical analysis than many. Playing numbers helps take the human element out of it sometimes and so far it seems that your numbers are pretty solid. However I hope this isnt a dangling the carrot kind of situation cause I'm beginning to sense a service promotion coming on. If thats the case I dont blame you and wish you luck on your endeavor, but although sometimes immature and flat out stupid, the forum is at its core a family of people with a single shared goal and thats beating the linesmakers. I hope you continue to help the group do so, but again understand if you have other wicks in the fire. Thank you for the plays last night and dont work too hard.

     
    SportsPicks3434
    SportsPicks3434
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 245
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 12:20 PM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by jaybosstein:

    Correct Me If I Am Wrong:

    I'm getting a 3.6 subtracting -11.5 to get -7.9

    Now, using -7.9 subtracting -11.5 to get -3.6

    No Shirley's line is iona -7.7 so we need Siena +12 to get at least a 4 point differential.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybosstein:

    Correct Me If I Am Wrong:

    I'm getting a 3.6 subtracting -11.5 to get -7.9

    Now, using -7.9 subtracting -11.5 to get -3.6

    No Shirley's line is iona -7.7 so we need Siena +12 to get at least a 4 point differential.
     
    SportsPicks3434
    SportsPicks3434
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 245
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 12:22 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by woolyfsu:

    I stumbled across your thread for the first time last night and have to say I was impressed with what seems to be a more statistical/technical analysis than many. Playing numbers helps take the human element out of it sometimes and so far it seems that your numbers are pretty solid. However I hope this isnt a dangling the carrot kind of situation cause I'm beginning to sense a service promotion coming on. If thats the case I dont blame you and wish you luck on your endeavor, but although sometimes immature and flat out stupid, the forum is at its core a family of people with a single shared goal and thats beating the linesmakers. I hope you continue to help the group do so, but again understand if you have other wicks in the fire. Thank you for the plays last night and dont work too hard.

    He information would be deserving.  One of the most valuable threads at covers hands down.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by woolyfsu:

    I stumbled across your thread for the first time last night and have to say I was impressed with what seems to be a more statistical/technical analysis than many. Playing numbers helps take the human element out of it sometimes and so far it seems that your numbers are pretty solid. However I hope this isnt a dangling the carrot kind of situation cause I'm beginning to sense a service promotion coming on. If thats the case I dont blame you and wish you luck on your endeavor, but although sometimes immature and flat out stupid, the forum is at its core a family of people with a single shared goal and thats beating the linesmakers. I hope you continue to help the group do so, but again understand if you have other wicks in the fire. Thank you for the plays last night and dont work too hard.

    He information would be deserving.  One of the most valuable threads at covers hands down.
     
    SportsPicks3434
    SportsPicks3434
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 245
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 12:23 PM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsPicks3434:

    He information would be deserving.  One of the most valuable threads at covers hands down.
    The information would be deserving.  One of the most valuable threads at covers hands down. (can't spell today)
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsPicks3434:

    He information would be deserving.  One of the most valuable threads at covers hands down.
    The information would be deserving.  One of the most valuable threads at covers hands down. (can't spell today)
     
    jaybosstein
    jaybosstein
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 1174
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 12:24 PM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsPicks3434:

    No Shirley's line is iona -7.7 so we need Siena +12 to get at least a 4 point differential.
    I Know, just wanted to see if I was on the right track, Thank You though.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsPicks3434:

    No Shirley's line is iona -7.7 so we need Siena +12 to get at least a 4 point differential.
    I Know, just wanted to see if I was on the right track, Thank You though.
     
    woolyfsu
    woolyfsu
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 1195
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 12:28 PM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsPicks3434:

    The information would be deserving.  One of the most valuable threads at covers hands down. (can't spell today)

    Can't spell huh? So youre the fake KP...

    I'm upset that I didnt see it til last night, was on the fence with IdahoSt and LBSt but pulled the trigger after reading through. Would be real interested in the formula breakdown though so we could run our own numbers against it, but guess will have to wait and see...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsPicks3434:

    The information would be deserving.  One of the most valuable threads at covers hands down. (can't spell today)

    Can't spell huh? So youre the fake KP...

    I'm upset that I didnt see it til last night, was on the fence with IdahoSt and LBSt but pulled the trigger after reading through. Would be real interested in the formula breakdown though so we could run our own numbers against it, but guess will have to wait and see...

     
    winnnachkndinna
    winnnachkndinna
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 109
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 12:28 PM ET #36

    can everyone shut the fuck up and stop asking when shes gonna post playss...holy shit you guys are like a bunch of fuckin three year olds...if she post plays, she posts plays...if not, then tough luck make your own fuckin bets for once
    Reply
    can everyone shut the fuck up and stop asking when shes gonna post playss...holy shit you guys are like a bunch of fuckin three year olds...if she post plays, she posts plays...if not, then tough luck make your own fuckin bets for once
     
    sys-playr-1st
    sys-playr-1st
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 113
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 12:30 PM ET #37

    Shirley thank you for the work
    I went with california with the 8 point differential +13.5
    It blew up on me, but I'm shure if I bet 10 games that are off by 8 pts I will win 6-7 of them.
    thats all anybody can realistically expect to win.
    Reply
    Shirley thank you for the work
    I went with california with the 8 point differential +13.5
    It blew up on me, but I'm shure if I bet 10 games that are off by 8 pts I will win 6-7 of them.
    thats all anybody can realistically expect to win.
     
    sys-playr-1st
    sys-playr-1st
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 113
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 12:31 PM ET #38

    Shirley thank you for the work
    I went with california with the 8 point differential +13.5
    It blew up on me, but I'm shure if I bet 10 games that are off by 8 pts I will win 6-7 of them.
    thats all anybody can realistically expect to win.
    Reply
    Shirley thank you for the work
    I went with california with the 8 point differential +13.5
    It blew up on me, but I'm shure if I bet 10 games that are off by 8 pts I will win 6-7 of them.
    thats all anybody can realistically expect to win.
     
    winnnachkndinna
    winnnachkndinna
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 109
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 12:33 PM ET #39

    in other news...what do you guys have w. carolina at?  i have them at -11 and shirleys line is -7.6.  that is a 3.4 differential.  worth a look along with niagra (which falls under kineprofessor's system too) 
    Reply
    in other news...what do you guys have w. carolina at?  i have them at -11 and shirleys line is -7.6.  that is a 3.4 differential.  worth a look along with niagra (which falls under kineprofessor's system too) 
     
    SportsPicks3434
    SportsPicks3434
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 245
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 12:34 PM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by woolyfsu:

    Can't spell huh? So youre the fake KP...

    I'm upset that I didnt see it til last night, was on the fence with IdahoSt and LBSt but pulled the trigger after reading through. Would be real interested in the formula breakdown though so we could run our own numbers against it, but guess will have to wait and see...

    Come on guy I have been here for 2 years.  Not sure where that comment came from but it made no sense.  Do you ever post something leaving a letter or two out?  Prolly not I suppose. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by woolyfsu:

    Can't spell huh? So youre the fake KP...

    I'm upset that I didnt see it til last night, was on the fence with IdahoSt and LBSt but pulled the trigger after reading through. Would be real interested in the formula breakdown though so we could run our own numbers against it, but guess will have to wait and see...

    Come on guy I have been here for 2 years.  Not sure where that comment came from but it made no sense.  Do you ever post something leaving a letter or two out?  Prolly not I suppose. 
     
    winnnachkndinna
    winnnachkndinna
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 109
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 12:34 PM ET #41

    scratch that, niagra isnt kine's play
    Reply
    scratch that, niagra isnt kine's play
     
    woolyfsu
    woolyfsu
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 1195
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 12:40 PM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsPicks3434:

    Come on guy I have been here for 2 years.  Not sure where that comment came from but it made no sense.  Do you ever post something leaving a letter or two out?  Prolly not I suppose. 

    Meant no offense whatsoever, just completely messing around with you. Meant it more of an . Trust me I'm not one of those posters, but apologize if you took it the wrong way.

    winna- just read a post about TennChatt players being out with the flu or something, only being 5 deep. Definitely need to confirm that, but would have to agree that UTC looks like a possible play.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsPicks3434:

    Come on guy I have been here for 2 years.  Not sure where that comment came from but it made no sense.  Do you ever post something leaving a letter or two out?  Prolly not I suppose. 

    Meant no offense whatsoever, just completely messing around with you. Meant it more of an . Trust me I'm not one of those posters, but apologize if you took it the wrong way.

    winna- just read a post about TennChatt players being out with the flu or something, only being 5 deep. Definitely need to confirm that, but would have to agree that UTC looks like a possible play.

     
    gkoch
    gkoch
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 4
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 12:49 PM ET #43

    what do you mean noob?   I have been sports investing for a while.  This person seems to be onto something.  He or she mentioned they have a private website so thats all I was asking.  That is the problem with America, everyone thinks they should get something for free.  
     
    I am willing to pay to see plays everyday if they continue to do well thats all. 
    Reply
    what do you mean noob?   I have been sports investing for a while.  This person seems to be onto something.  He or she mentioned they have a private website so thats all I was asking.  That is the problem with America, everyone thinks they should get something for free.  
     
    I am willing to pay to see plays everyday if they continue to do well thats all. 
     
    SportsPicks3434
    SportsPicks3434
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 245
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 12:51 PM ET #44

    Quote Originally Posted by woolyfsu:

    Meant no offense whatsoever, just completely messing around with you. Meant it more of an . Trust me I'm not one of those posters, but apologize if you took it the wrong way.

    winna- just read a post about TennChatt players being out with the flu or something, only being 5 deep. Definitely need to confirm that, but would have to agree that UTC looks like a possible play.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by woolyfsu:

    Meant no offense whatsoever, just completely messing around with you. Meant it more of an . Trust me I'm not one of those posters, but apologize if you took it the wrong way.

    winna- just read a post about TennChatt players being out with the flu or something, only being 5 deep. Definitely need to confirm that, but would have to agree that UTC looks like a possible play.

     
    SportsPicks3434
    SportsPicks3434
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 245
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 12:52 PM ET #45

    Quote Originally Posted by gkoch:

    what do you mean noob?   I have been sports investing for a while.  This person seems to be onto something.  He or she mentioned they have a private website so thats all I was asking.  That is the problem with America, everyone thinks they should get something for free.  
     
    I am willing to pay to see plays everyday if they continue to do well thats all. 
    Read the forum rules before you post that's all I will say.  Good luck to you.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by gkoch:

    what do you mean noob?   I have been sports investing for a while.  This person seems to be onto something.  He or she mentioned they have a private website so thats all I was asking.  That is the problem with America, everyone thinks they should get something for free.  
     
    I am willing to pay to see plays everyday if they continue to do well thats all. 
    Read the forum rules before you post that's all I will say.  Good luck to you.
     
    Hawkeye1027
    Hawkeye1027
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 6
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 1:05 PM ET #46

    Just started following yesterday as well and have much love for all of the info! Unlike some others on here I would gladly pay for a proven system as yours has been over the last couple of days. Cant wait for the next round. GL to all.

    Reply

    Just started following yesterday as well and have much love for all of the info! Unlike some others on here I would gladly pay for a proven system as yours has been over the last couple of days. Cant wait for the next round. GL to all.

     
    SportsPicks3434
    SportsPicks3434
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 245
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 1:11 PM ET #47

    Its funny all the bombs the noobs are dropping here with this paid stuff trying to ruin what we have.  Get a clue people.

    Reply

    Its funny all the bombs the noobs are dropping here with this paid stuff trying to ruin what we have.  Get a clue people.

     
    spivince
    spivince
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 1958
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 1:13 PM ET #48

    MAHALO...........
    Reply
    MAHALO...........
     
    waynest1
    waynest1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 352
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 1:24 PM ET #49

    Maybe he's creating accounts and asking if he can pay himself to drum up business for a new website.
    Reply
    Maybe he's creating accounts and asking if he can pay himself to drum up business for a new website.
     
     
    gkoch
    gkoch
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 4
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2011 - 2:13 PM ET #50

    Quote Originally Posted by waynest1:

    Maybe he's creating accounts and asking if he can pay himself to drum up business for a new website.

    1st of all, i don't know who the others are posting, but if you look at my profile it says I have been a memeber since Nov.  My buddy just turned me on to this person a few days ago.  Just following him or her past few days and has been good.  I am not trying to drum up anything.  I haven't read the rules for this forum so I had no idea this isn't to promote whatever business you may have.  Just want winners thats all. 

     

    If he or she can't post next few days and maybe even rest of the month, I was hoping to be able to get picks every day thats all

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by waynest1:

    Maybe he's creating accounts and asking if he can pay himself to drum up business for a new website.

    1st of all, i don't know who the others are posting, but if you look at my profile it says I have been a memeber since Nov.  My buddy just turned me on to this person a few days ago.  Just following him or her past few days and has been good.  I am not trying to drum up anything.  I haven't read the rules for this forum so I had no idea this isn't to promote whatever business you may have.  Just want winners thats all. 

     

    If he or she can't post next few days and maybe even rest of the month, I was hoping to be able to get picks every day thats all

    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,672
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,311
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,051
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,766
    • MLB Playoffs 5,368
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,445
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,357
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 5,259
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,298
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,015

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.