UCONN - 4.5 - 112 FIRST HALF ONLY
36,000 to win32143
Sam good luck seems like you are betting an extreme amount of money man.....I hope you have this kind of money if it's real and if it is real I hope you don't get to deep as this is "might not come home amount of money". BOL
Sam good luck seems like you are betting an extreme amount of money man.....I hope you have this kind of money if it's real and if it is real I hope you don't get to deep as this is "might not come home amount of money". BOL
Sorry bruh...just seeing this
hit the Seattle and Uconn games instead
love the CLIPPERS NBA...fh and fg
GL Tonight![]()
Sorry bruh...just seeing this
hit the Seattle and Uconn games instead
love the CLIPPERS NBA...fh and fg
GL Tonight![]()
Okay, too much drama to stay away. I'll total things up from today and maybe close out the year tomorrow, but then I retire.
Sam started the day 45-34 (57%) and up $25,614 since he started posting December 9.
At one point, he was down $81,000 today. Ended the day 4-5 and down $18,000 for the day.
Since December 9, he is 49-39, down to 55.7%
Up $7,618.
Okay, too much drama to stay away. I'll total things up from today and maybe close out the year tomorrow, but then I retire.
Sam started the day 45-34 (57%) and up $25,614 since he started posting December 9.
At one point, he was down $81,000 today. Ended the day 4-5 and down $18,000 for the day.
Since December 9, he is 49-39, down to 55.7%
Up $7,618.
Im confused Sam....... you said NEVER beyond a triple???
Im confused Sam....... you said NEVER beyond a triple???
