Hey Sammy take a peek at Samford later ..been making miney on them ..they r an omen to me , my last name is samford lol and all my brothers and i have bulldogs ....
SECURITY SAM'S 357 WEDNESDAY PLAYS
I’ve been a Sammy supporter for this run. This is however, getting out of control. Just my 2 cents but I feel really dumb even checking in on the thread at this point... I mean hell I can just say I’m throwing outrageous money on every play and doubling and tripling after I lose too. Then when all hope is lost I can just start doing -500 ml’s for 50k or whatever the hell his number is to back myself up. Then at the end of the day you say you’re up money after going 2-5 or some sh!t like that. At this point it isn’t even worth checking in here. Good luck to everyone!!! Happy new year
I’ve been a Sammy supporter for this run. This is however, getting out of control. Just my 2 cents but I feel really dumb even checking in on the thread at this point... I mean hell I can just say I’m throwing outrageous money on every play and doubling and tripling after I lose too. Then when all hope is lost I can just start doing -500 ml’s for 50k or whatever the hell his number is to back myself up. Then at the end of the day you say you’re up money after going 2-5 or some sh!t like that. At this point it isn’t even worth checking in here. Good luck to everyone!!! Happy new year
I’ve been a Sammy supporter for this run. This is however, getting out of control. Just my 2 cents but I feel really dumb even checking in on the thread at this point... I mean hell I can just say I’m throwing outrageous money on every play and doubling and tripling after I lose too. Then when all hope is lost I can just start doing -500 ml’s for 50k or whatever the hell his number is to back myself up. Then at the end of the day you say you’re up money after going 2-5 or some sh!t like that. At this point it isn’t even worth checking in here. Good luck to everyone!!! Happy new year
Everyone thinks people are haters but when you start at betting $2-400 a game and now it has become this where the BR is $200000....gimme a break...we have all seen this before ......I mean Holydiver at least would bet millions ....Glad you came to your senses
I’ve been a Sammy supporter for this run. This is however, getting out of control. Just my 2 cents but I feel really dumb even checking in on the thread at this point... I mean hell I can just say I’m throwing outrageous money on every play and doubling and tripling after I lose too. Then when all hope is lost I can just start doing -500 ml’s for 50k or whatever the hell his number is to back myself up. Then at the end of the day you say you’re up money after going 2-5 or some sh!t like that. At this point it isn’t even worth checking in here. Good luck to everyone!!! Happy new year
Everyone thinks people are haters but when you start at betting $2-400 a game and now it has become this where the BR is $200000....gimme a break...we have all seen this before ......I mean Holydiver at least would bet millions ....Glad you came to your senses
I think Ryan Daly St Joe's top scorer is out now great for us
this is what I mean... you just bet 24,000$ on a ml in college hoops and you “think” the opposing teams top scorer is out?!?! Good to see that you are doing some serious research!! I hope this bet hits for you but only because I feel bad for the followers.
I think Ryan Daly St Joe's top scorer is out now great for us
this is what I mean... you just bet 24,000$ on a ml in college hoops and you “think” the opposing teams top scorer is out?!?! Good to see that you are doing some serious research!! I hope this bet hits for you but only because I feel bad for the followers.
@SecuritySam357
No clue about what sir? Please tell me if I am missing something? Last thing I want to do is troll or start trouble but at some point you gotta call bs.
@SecuritySam357
No clue about what sir? Please tell me if I am missing something? Last thing I want to do is troll or start trouble but at some point you gotta call bs.
Approximately, Time left after fh finish in st.joe game, 10 minutes, before furman @ chatta game starts....
Tactical, units use wisely for a start
Approximately, Time left after fh finish in st.joe game, 10 minutes, before furman @ chatta game starts....
Tactical, units use wisely for a start
Approximately, Time left after fh finish in st.joe game, 10 minutes, before furman @ chatta game starts.... Tactical, units use wisely for a start
gl sam. Wrong post on your thread. ![]()
gl today. ![]()
Approximately, Time left after fh finish in st.joe game, 10 minutes, before furman @ chatta game starts.... Tactical, units use wisely for a start
gl sam. Wrong post on your thread. ![]()
gl today. ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,343
- Friday 10/02/2026 907
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,432
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,276
- PART DEUX 282
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,254
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,449
- Week 5 Money 7,397
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,685
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,595
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
