Tough loss I'm on RI full game think they still win get on em 2nd half
SECURITY SAM'S 357 WEDNESDAY PLAYS
@beats723 If we don't win this Rhode Island Play something is up that's all I have to say
@beats723 If we don't win this Rhode Island Play something is up that's all I have to say
@STLTarHeels
You'll be surprised how many idiots still follow his bets wishing for a victory. The best method is to fade this clown and you'll be up large.
@STLTarHeels
You'll be surprised how many idiots still follow his bets wishing for a victory. The best method is to fade this clown and you'll be up large.
Sam I hope you go on a 12 game win streak...you got so much haters in here that get a boner to watch you lose because they are all losers too.
In life, those who condemn others are only lowering themselves and in most cases, jealous of others or insecure of themselves
Sam I hope you go on a 12 game win streak...you got so much haters in here that get a boner to watch you lose because they are all losers too.
In life, those who condemn others are only lowering themselves and in most cases, jealous of others or insecure of themselves
Sam is down $132k today, equivalent to almost 50% of his imaginary bankroll of 250k+! He will get back in this guys you just have to believe! Good luck Sam, I must mention that I have made a FORTUNE fading you today and these past few days, please don’t ever stop posting. I don’t care if you go 0-7 every day like you did today, you’ll turn it around. KEEP GIVING OUT THEM WINNERS SAMMY! What’s next?
Sam is down $132k today, equivalent to almost 50% of his imaginary bankroll of 250k+! He will get back in this guys you just have to believe! Good luck Sam, I must mention that I have made a FORTUNE fading you today and these past few days, please don’t ever stop posting. I don’t care if you go 0-7 every day like you did today, you’ll turn it around. KEEP GIVING OUT THEM WINNERS SAMMY! What’s next?
Rhode Island killed me Providence looking ok
I'm telling you all this I have a 6 p.m. play that I am unloading on again a triple play if it loses I'm taking a couple of days off the next game is definitely going to win
Rhode Island killed me Providence looking ok
I'm telling you all this I have a 6 p.m. play that I am unloading on again a triple play if it loses I'm taking a couple of days off the next game is definitely going to win
@camby700 Camby this will win
I , for one , have faith in you...
Notre Dame I used to have faith in too....GOLDEN at home getting points.
Problem tonight is they face one of the best ACC defensive teams that guard perimeter well and Virginia was the last crowned Champ ..
not to mention...they come in off a loss to arguably the best offensive team in the nation last few years.
theres better value elsewhere but im pulling for ya as Ive a soft spot for ND teams
GL Fellas![]()
@camby700 Camby this will win
I , for one , have faith in you...
Notre Dame I used to have faith in too....GOLDEN at home getting points.
Problem tonight is they face one of the best ACC defensive teams that guard perimeter well and Virginia was the last crowned Champ ..
not to mention...they come in off a loss to arguably the best offensive team in the nation last few years.
theres better value elsewhere but im pulling for ya as Ive a soft spot for ND teams
GL Fellas![]()
Please Ban this guy
Why ban the guy? What did he do wrong Trump the orange face? You will get fired on January 20th Trump. Oh, let recount, recount and recount. Let's digest the disinfectant to kill covid19. What an idiot.
Please Ban this guy
Why ban the guy? What did he do wrong Trump the orange face? You will get fired on January 20th Trump. Oh, let recount, recount and recount. Let's digest the disinfectant to kill covid19. What an idiot.
Quote Originally Posted by Trumpinator2020: Please Ban this guy Why ban the guy? What did he do wrong Trump the orange face? You will get fired on January 20th Trump. Oh, let recount, recount and recount. Let's digest the disinfectant to kill covid19. What an idiot.
Quote Originally Posted by Trumpinator2020: Please Ban this guy Why ban the guy? What did he do wrong Trump the orange face? You will get fired on January 20th Trump. Oh, let recount, recount and recount. Let's digest the disinfectant to kill covid19. What an idiot.
NOTRE DAME +3.5 - 106 FIRST HALF ONLY TRIPPLE DOWN PLAY $36,000 TO WIN $33,962 This is my play of the night
![]()
NOTRE DAME +3.5 - 106 FIRST HALF ONLY TRIPPLE DOWN PLAY $36,000 TO WIN $33,962 This is my play of the night
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,332
- Friday 10/02/2026 907
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,372
- PART DEUX 268
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,230
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,405
- Week 5 Money 7,326
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,630
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,759
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,594
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
