Forgot to play this but just got the live line Under 145.5 so hoping its still good
Florida Man Saturday
I usually blindly bet the 2nd half under on FM's plays but this one has a different feel, Ima chill. Good luck all and remember, FMan has been on fire and making everyone a lot of money, don't talk shit due to one loss, be cool and respectful to the man.
I usually blindly bet the 2nd half under on FM's plays but this one has a different feel, Ima chill. Good luck all and remember, FMan has been on fire and making everyone a lot of money, don't talk shit due to one loss, be cool and respectful to the man.
as long as one team scores, the under has a shot. 1 team will not get points. They need both teams exchanging blows to get the over.
15 minutes left and 0-14 run. Keep it up ![]()
as long as one team scores, the under has a shot. 1 team will not get points. They need both teams exchanging blows to get the over.
15 minutes left and 0-14 run. Keep it up ![]()
Glad I waited till the second half had to pass on this one but nice run! I'm 0-4 today tailing some solid cappers strong plays could be 0-6 it happens.Stick with Florida man you'll be alright.
Glad I waited till the second half had to pass on this one but nice run! I'm 0-4 today tailing some solid cappers strong plays could be 0-6 it happens.Stick with Florida man you'll be alright.
Florida Man has an outstanding record and provides reasoning for his plays, unlike more than 90 percent of people on this forum. Sometimes things don't work out no matter the reasoning. First time this teams played they combined to go 12 of 55 from 3. Went 24 of 52 today. Tough to account for that.
Florida Man has an outstanding record and provides reasoning for his plays, unlike more than 90 percent of people on this forum. Sometimes things don't work out no matter the reasoning. First time this teams played they combined to go 12 of 55 from 3. Went 24 of 52 today. Tough to account for that.
I got smoked too but it is what it is..we shouldve known it was an L the way the line went up..it said it..on to the next
I got smoked too but it is what it is..we shouldve known it was an L the way the line went up..it said it..on to the next
@crunch101
The line went up gradually all day because 80% of the public was on the over. There was no late steam on the over.
I’d rather be on the 20% side 100% of the time.
@crunch101
The line went up gradually all day because 80% of the public was on the over. There was no late steam on the over.
I’d rather be on the 20% side 100% of the time.
This was a tough one today guys. But the numbers were there and I’d play it every time. 8-2 in the last 10 but on a 2 game slide. Haven’t lost more than 2 in a row in 2026. Time to start a new win streak Sunday.
This was a tough one today guys. But the numbers were there and I’d play it every time. 8-2 in the last 10 but on a 2 game slide. Haven’t lost more than 2 in a row in 2026. Time to start a new win streak Sunday.
This was a tough one today guys. But the numbers were there and I’d play it every time. 8-2 in the last 10 but on a 2 game slide. Haven’t lost more than 2 in a row in 2026. Time to start a new win streak Sunday.
![]()
This was a tough one today guys. But the numbers were there and I’d play it every time. 8-2 in the last 10 but on a 2 game slide. Haven’t lost more than 2 in a row in 2026. Time to start a new win streak Sunday.
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
- Thursday 10/08/2026 435
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,890
- PART DEUX 152
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 844
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- Week 6 Money 8,414
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,253
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,249
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
