Good luck today and continued success
gl my friend i will look at it but most likely be following i have had some good unders lately with live betting and just not sure why others do not play them, maybe they do, like rider again hit them live under last week 2 times where teams started so slow and yet TT's were still like 61-62 and have hit like 3 ...but starting to actually look for them to me handicapping is handicapping but we all have certain things we look for
gl
gl my friend i will look at it but most likely be following i have had some good unders lately with live betting and just not sure why others do not play them, maybe they do, like rider again hit them live under last week 2 times where teams started so slow and yet TT's were still like 61-62 and have hit like 3 ...but starting to actually look for them to me handicapping is handicapping but we all have certain things we look for
gl
I agree. This guy is disgusting!!
GL FM . I cannot play it. I am from Illinois but I wish you the best of luck my friend!!
I agree. This guy is disgusting!!
GL FM . I cannot play it. I am from Illinois but I wish you the best of luck my friend!!
