My book up to 130.5
Bought in at 127.5
How do we play this ?
Add more to 130.5
Buyout for a small fee 5$ on 50, and than play Under .
Or buy out entirely ?
My book up to 130.5
Bought in at 127.5
How do we play this ?
Add more to 130.5
Buyout for a small fee 5$ on 50, and than play Under .
Or buy out entirely ?
My book up to 130.5
Bought in at 127.5
How do we play this ?
Add more to 130.5
Buyout for a small fee 5$ on 50, and than play Under .
Or buy out entirely ?
I’m letting it ride at 127.5. It’s not going up for any reason other than the public heavily on the over. I’m seeing 80%+ of the handle is on the Over, which is exactly what I want . May not break 120 here.
I’m letting it ride at 127.5. It’s not going up for any reason other than the public heavily on the over. I’m seeing 80%+ of the handle is on the Over, which is exactly what I want . May not break 120 here.
![]()
![]()
I know a game is 40 minutes, but this is nothing like the first meeting. They are running and gunning. Announcer said in the pregame: "Unlike the first meeting, I have a sneaky feeling that these teams will be looking for quick offense today. Could be the first one to 70 who wins today."
I know a game is 40 minutes, but this is nothing like the first meeting. They are running and gunning. Announcer said in the pregame: "Unlike the first meeting, I have a sneaky feeling that these teams will be looking for quick offense today. Could be the first one to 70 who wins today."
Theory comes through again of a completely different result than the first meeting on the total.
Purdue-Iowa broke 150 in the first meeting and today is at 144.5. Expect that to stay under.
Theory comes through again of a completely different result than the first meeting on the total.
Purdue-Iowa broke 150 in the first meeting and today is at 144.5. Expect that to stay under.
One thing that could very well happen is that UT Martin starts to put so much of a gap that it effectively kills the interest of either side scoring. UT Martin would begin to drain clock and both offenses would start shooting much lower due to the shift in pace.
One thing that could very well happen is that UT Martin starts to put so much of a gap that it effectively kills the interest of either side scoring. UT Martin would begin to drain clock and both offenses would start shooting much lower due to the shift in pace.
Smart
Smart
espn gamecast stats are insane... and i been watching the live scoreboard bounce around... pace i wild... keep looking for 1h live under... no luck...
espn gamecast stats are insane... and i been watching the live scoreboard bounce around... pace i wild... keep looking for 1h live under... no luck...
