$tudman, Goin 2 parlay ur wager with $IUE +1.5
Happy valentine's day $tudley.![]()
Florida Man Saturday
Posted:
#56
@Floridaman
Hey Floridaman, fellow Floridian here. Did you find this game on hard rock? Maybe I’m blind but I can’t seem to find it thanks and best of luck with picks
@Floridaman
Hey Floridaman, fellow Floridian here. Did you find this game on hard rock? Maybe I’m blind but I can’t seem to find it thanks and best of luck with picks
Posted:
#63
@Floridaman
My man….
Always enjoy your threads
I’ve made most money in 30 years betting on unders!
Like your style and composure!!
Keep it up!!!
Thanks!
@Floridaman
My man….
Always enjoy your threads
I’ve made most money in 30 years betting on unders!
Like your style and composure!!
Keep it up!!!
Thanks!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
- Thursday 10/08/2026 435
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,890
- PART DEUX 152
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 844
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- Week 6 Money 8,414
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,253
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,249
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
