Just got a call saying they’re up and running again. I told him I had money in that account when you guys shut it down. Where is it at? lol
5 Dimes is open again!
Just got a call saying they’re up and running again. I told him I had money in that account when you guys shut it down. Where is it at? lol
When I saw thread I thought, who cares they don't payout. I see now you know first hand.
Just got a call saying they’re up and running again. I told him I had money in that account when you guys shut it down. Where is it at? lol
When I saw thread I thought, who cares they don't payout. I see now you know first hand.
Why bet with a risky offshore sports book that shut down at any given moment.
Is Tony still the man there ? Impeccable customer services : - ) LMFAO
Why bet with a risky offshore sports book that shut down at any given moment.
Is Tony still the man there ? Impeccable customer services : - ) LMFAO
I just tried to find the 5dimes site and didn't find it. I don't think they accept US customers anyways. Can you pass along the information or site address.
I just tried to find the 5dimes site and didn't find it. I don't think they accept US customers anyways. Can you pass along the information or site address.
@chicubs09
I use to like their first 10 min betting options! Never had any problems with payouts except when they shutdown and it was only 50 bucks.
@chicubs09
I use to like their first 10 min betting options! Never had any problems with payouts except when they shutdown and it was only 50 bucks.
Nine individuals have been convicted in the kidnapping and murder of 5Dimes founder Sean “Tony” Creighton.
Fascinating read as the guy was one of the few semi-legit with 5Dimes. Remember those days and the efforts it took to play.
Nine individuals have been convicted in the kidnapping and murder of 5Dimes founder Sean “Tony” Creighton.
Fascinating read as the guy was one of the few semi-legit with 5Dimes. Remember those days and the efforts it took to play.
@PayMeHardRock
Talked to Tony many times and he would send my money only after i kept bugging him over and over,but i had to have a minimum of 500 in my account to hold,so he would send anything over that amount. At least he would always get on the phone after the girl who answered would transfer the call.
@PayMeHardRock
Talked to Tony many times and he would send my money only after i kept bugging him over and over,but i had to have a minimum of 500 in my account to hold,so he would send anything over that amount. At least he would always get on the phone after the girl who answered would transfer the call.
Tony once told a customer "you want to talk to someone higher up? Talk to God" He might be talking to the Boss now but it's probably the other fellow.
Tony once told a customer "you want to talk to someone higher up? Talk to God" He might be talking to the Boss now but it's probably the other fellow.
Got the call today. Always liked the format. Liked being able to buy pts on parlays. Always got paid and got all my money when they went down. I may open a small account and give them a chance.
Got the call today. Always liked the format. Liked being able to buy pts on parlays. Always got paid and got all my money when they went down. I may open a small account and give them a chance.
@collectNOW
Funny as they paid most times but had to be split over many payments so I would keep the funds in and play more.
BetUS was the scum of offshores and had to go to crazy lengths to get paid the funds. Nasty at what they did and made any winners wait and wait and seldom only paid a small percentage.
@collectNOW
Funny as they paid most times but had to be split over many payments so I would keep the funds in and play more.
BetUS was the scum of offshores and had to go to crazy lengths to get paid the funds. Nasty at what they did and made any winners wait and wait and seldom only paid a small percentage.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,737
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,198
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,834
- PART DEUX 288
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,289
- Monday 09/28/2026 819
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,007
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,469
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,721
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,507
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
