• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    2ND HALF BOMBS SATURDAY

    «First Previous 123 ... 111213
    lottamoneynono
    nuggetmonster
    jacksteppin
    vicky98
    justplay
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 41766
    Posts: 323
    «First Previous 123 ... 111213
     
    lottamoneynono
    lottamoneynono
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2011 - 11:59 PM ET #301

    Damn Nug have to fuck with you during the week. I gave up today had no guidance felt like a true degenerate when Tennessee lost to Austin Peay and fucking Duke didn't cover. A lost puppy.. with no chuck wagon to follow.

    Know you feel the juice car salesman with all that flair. I used to sell cars. Here in the SF Bay Area CA car towns dried up Ford, Dodge and Chevy dealerships closed. Only thing cranking is Audi, Mercedes and all the highline luxury merchandise. Those bell to bell Saturdays are murder specially when you don't sell shit. Them 65 hour work weeks. GL baby......

    Reply

    Damn Nug have to fuck with you during the week. I gave up today had no guidance felt like a true degenerate when Tennessee lost to Austin Peay and fucking Duke didn't cover. A lost puppy.. with no chuck wagon to follow.

    Know you feel the juice car salesman with all that flair. I used to sell cars. Here in the SF Bay Area CA car towns dried up Ford, Dodge and Chevy dealerships closed. Only thing cranking is Audi, Mercedes and all the highline luxury merchandise. Those bell to bell Saturdays are murder specially when you don't sell shit. Them 65 hour work weeks. GL baby......

     
    nuggetmonster
    nuggetmonster
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 10566
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2011 - 12:02 AM ET #302

    Quote Originally Posted by lottamoneynono:

    Damn Nug have to fuck with you during the week. I gave up today had no guidance felt like a true degenerate when Tennessee lost to Austin Peay and fucking Duke didn't cover. A lost puppy.. with no chuck wagon to follow.

    Know you feel the juice car salesman with all that flair. I used to sell cars. Here in the SF Bay Area CA car towns dried up Ford, Dodge and Chevy dealerships closed. Only thing cranking is Audi, Mercedes and all the highline luxury merchandise. Those bell to bell Saturdays are murder specially when you don't sell shit. Them 65 hour work weeks. GL baby......



    WHO YOU TELLING MAN I WAS BEAT TODAY I SHOULD HAVE RESTED BEFORE CAPPING BUT OHH WELL I KEPT MY HEAD ABOVE WATER
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by lottamoneynono:

    Damn Nug have to fuck with you during the week. I gave up today had no guidance felt like a true degenerate when Tennessee lost to Austin Peay and fucking Duke didn't cover. A lost puppy.. with no chuck wagon to follow.

    Know you feel the juice car salesman with all that flair. I used to sell cars. Here in the SF Bay Area CA car towns dried up Ford, Dodge and Chevy dealerships closed. Only thing cranking is Audi, Mercedes and all the highline luxury merchandise. Those bell to bell Saturdays are murder specially when you don't sell shit. Them 65 hour work weeks. GL baby......



    WHO YOU TELLING MAN I WAS BEAT TODAY I SHOULD HAVE RESTED BEFORE CAPPING BUT OHH WELL I KEPT MY HEAD ABOVE WATER
     
    nuggetmonster
    nuggetmonster
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 10566
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2011 - 12:04 AM ET #303

    FRESNO STATE WINNER
    Reply
    FRESNO STATE WINNER
     
    jacksteppin
    jacksteppin
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 885
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2011 - 12:04 AM ET #304

    FRESNO ST
    Reply
    FRESNO ST
     
    vicky98
    vicky98
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 13070
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2011 - 12:09 AM ET #305

    Reply
     
    nuggetmonster
    nuggetmonster
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 10566
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2011 - 12:09 AM ET #306

    RECAP ON A SO SO DAY

    14-11-0 +1.50 UNITS
    WELL I BE DAMN I PICKED UP SOME LOOT
    HELL I MADE MORE THAN I LOST YET AGAIN SO WILL NOT COMPLAIN AT ALL. I HAVE BIG DAYS I HAVE SMALL DAYS BUT I WIN MONEY DAILY WHO ELSE CAN SAY THAT.

    THIS WEEKS WINNINGS  $1,700.00
    LAST WEEKS WINNINGS  $3,660.00


    YTD 194 - 167 -12  + 74.40 UNITS

    Reply
    RECAP ON A SO SO DAY

    14-11-0 +1.50 UNITS
    WELL I BE DAMN I PICKED UP SOME LOOT
    HELL I MADE MORE THAN I LOST YET AGAIN SO WILL NOT COMPLAIN AT ALL. I HAVE BIG DAYS I HAVE SMALL DAYS BUT I WIN MONEY DAILY WHO ELSE CAN SAY THAT.

    THIS WEEKS WINNINGS  $1,700.00
    LAST WEEKS WINNINGS  $3,660.00


    YTD 194 - 167 -12  + 74.40 UNITS

     
    jacksteppin
    jacksteppin
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 885
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2011 - 12:12 AM ET #307

    GOOD JOB MISTER 
    Reply
    GOOD JOB MISTER 
     
    nuggetmonster
    nuggetmonster
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 10566
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2011 - 12:13 AM ET #308

    Quote Originally Posted by jacksteppin:

    GOOD JOB MISTER 


    THAT NEVADA GAME COST ME $550 BUCKS
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksteppin:

    GOOD JOB MISTER 


    THAT NEVADA GAME COST ME $550 BUCKS
     
    vicky98
    vicky98
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 13070
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2011 - 12:16 AM ET #309

    you did very good nugg !
    Reply
    you did very good nugg !
     
    justplay
    justplay
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 13
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2011 - 12:19 AM ET #310

    try the kansas city chiefs tommorrow,and call it a day...
    Reply
    try the kansas city chiefs tommorrow,and call it a day...
     
    zamigo6
    zamigo6
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 13130
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2011 - 12:20 AM ET #311



    Reply


     
    trendsetterSIA
    trendsetterSIA
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 366
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2011 - 12:31 AM ET #312

    systems... sound good. wanna sell your systems? email me at nuxscoot@yahoo.com
    Reply
    systems... sound good. wanna sell your systems? email me at nuxscoot@yahoo.com
     
    vicky98
    vicky98
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 13070
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2011 - 12:43 AM ET #313

    Quote Originally Posted by nuggetmonster:

    RECAP ON A SO SO DAY

    14-11-0 +1.50 UNITS
    WELL I BE DAMN I PICKED UP SOME LOOT
    HELL I MADE MORE THAN I LOST YET AGAIN SO WILL NOT COMPLAIN AT ALL. I HAVE BIG DAYS I HAVE SMALL DAYS BUT I WIN MONEY DAILY WHO ELSE CAN SAY THAT.

    THIS WEEKS WINNINGS  $1,700.00
    LAST WEEKS WINNINGS  $3,660.00


    YTD 194 - 167 -12  + 74.40 UNITS

    i need your help for get out my head on the water please email me n_voquang@yahoo.com thanks !

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by nuggetmonster:

    RECAP ON A SO SO DAY

    14-11-0 +1.50 UNITS
    WELL I BE DAMN I PICKED UP SOME LOOT
    HELL I MADE MORE THAN I LOST YET AGAIN SO WILL NOT COMPLAIN AT ALL. I HAVE BIG DAYS I HAVE SMALL DAYS BUT I WIN MONEY DAILY WHO ELSE CAN SAY THAT.

    THIS WEEKS WINNINGS  $1,700.00
    LAST WEEKS WINNINGS  $3,660.00


    YTD 194 - 167 -12  + 74.40 UNITS

    i need your help for get out my head on the water please email me n_voquang@yahoo.com thanks !

     
    nuggetmonster
    nuggetmonster
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 10566
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2011 - 1:10 AM ET #314

    Quote Originally Posted by trendsetterSIA:

    systems... sound good. wanna sell your systems? email me at nuxscoot@yahoo.com



    SORRY BROTHA THIS SYSTEM IS NOT FOR SALE BUT YOU CAN ENJOY THE RIDE.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by trendsetterSIA:

    systems... sound good. wanna sell your systems? email me at nuxscoot@yahoo.com



    SORRY BROTHA THIS SYSTEM IS NOT FOR SALE BUT YOU CAN ENJOY THE RIDE.
     
    nuggetmonster
    nuggetmonster
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 10566
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2011 - 1:11 AM ET #315

    Quote Originally Posted by vicky98:

    i need your help for get out my head on the water please email me n_voquang@yahoo.com thanks !



    I NEED NOT EMAIL YOU I DO ALL MY BUSINESS IN THE OPEN.


    GOOD LUCK THOUGH
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vicky98:

    i need your help for get out my head on the water please email me n_voquang@yahoo.com thanks !



    I NEED NOT EMAIL YOU I DO ALL MY BUSINESS IN THE OPEN.


    GOOD LUCK THOUGH
     
    nuggetmonster
    nuggetmonster
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 10566
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2011 - 1:15 AM ET #316

    Quote Originally Posted by nuggetmonster:

    RECAP ON A SO SO DAY

    14-11-0 +1.50 UNITS
    WELL I BE DAMN I PICKED UP SOME LOOT
    HELL I MADE MORE THAN I LOST YET AGAIN SO WILL NOT COMPLAIN AT ALL. I HAVE BIG DAYS I HAVE SMALL DAYS BUT I WIN MONEY DAILY WHO ELSE CAN SAY THAT.

    THIS WEEKS WINNINGS  $1,700.00
    LAST WEEKS WINNINGS  $3,660.00


    YTD 194 - 167 -12  + 74.40 UNITS




    ERROR ON YTD WILL BE CORRECTED AND CAN BE SEEN IN EACH OF MY THREADS DAILY  SUNDAYS THREAD WILL BE POSTED RIGHT
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by nuggetmonster:

    RECAP ON A SO SO DAY

    14-11-0 +1.50 UNITS
    WELL I BE DAMN I PICKED UP SOME LOOT
    HELL I MADE MORE THAN I LOST YET AGAIN SO WILL NOT COMPLAIN AT ALL. I HAVE BIG DAYS I HAVE SMALL DAYS BUT I WIN MONEY DAILY WHO ELSE CAN SAY THAT.

    THIS WEEKS WINNINGS  $1,700.00
    LAST WEEKS WINNINGS  $3,660.00


    YTD 194 - 167 -12  + 74.40 UNITS




    ERROR ON YTD WILL BE CORRECTED AND CAN BE SEEN IN EACH OF MY THREADS DAILY  SUNDAYS THREAD WILL BE POSTED RIGHT
     
    TEAMDIME10
    TEAMDIME10
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 1196
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2011 - 1:28 AM ET #317

    Quote Originally Posted by nuggetmonster:



    I NEED NOT EMAIL YOU I DO ALL MY BUSINESS IN THE OPEN.


    GOOD LUCK THOUGH

    Spoken like a Yoda. Lol
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by nuggetmonster:



    I NEED NOT EMAIL YOU I DO ALL MY BUSINESS IN THE OPEN.


    GOOD LUCK THOUGH

    Spoken like a Yoda. Lol
     
    nuggetmonster
    nuggetmonster
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 10566
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2011 - 1:31 AM ET #318

    Quote Originally Posted by TEAMDIME10:


    Spoken like a Yoda. Lol



    HOW BOUT THE CLOWN WANTING TO BUY MY SYSTEM WTH HE SMOKING....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TEAMDIME10:


    Spoken like a Yoda. Lol



    HOW BOUT THE CLOWN WANTING TO BUY MY SYSTEM WTH HE SMOKING....
     
    seminoles321
    seminoles321
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 768
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2011 - 1:39 AM ET #319

    Quote Originally Posted by nuggetmonster:




    HOW BOUT THE CLOWN WANTING TO BUY MY SYSTEM WTH HE SMOKING....


    BAHAH SOME FIRE DANK I GUESS??? 


    YOU WON ME MONEY BOSS! THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY, CONGRATS!! 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by nuggetmonster:




    HOW BOUT THE CLOWN WANTING TO BUY MY SYSTEM WTH HE SMOKING....


    BAHAH SOME FIRE DANK I GUESS??? 


    YOU WON ME MONEY BOSS! THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY, CONGRATS!! 
     
    soxsoxst3phan
    soxsoxst3phan
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 120
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2011 - 1:45 AM ET #320

    oh well I guess you lose some and win some, long as the outcome is income.
    Reply
    oh well I guess you lose some and win some, long as the outcome is income.
     
    nuggetmonster
    nuggetmonster
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 10566
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2011 - 1:50 AM ET #321

    Soxs may I use that I'll even quote your name I like that.
    Reply
    Soxs may I use that I'll even quote your name I like that.
     
    seminoles321
    seminoles321
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 768
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2011 - 1:53 AM ET #322



    NUGGET, YOU'RE THE MAN BROTHER !!! 
    Reply


    NUGGET, YOU'RE THE MAN BROTHER !!! 
     
     
    soxsoxst3phan
    soxsoxst3phan
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 120
    Posted: Dec. 11, 2011 - 2:31 AM ET #323

    HAHAHA sure man go for it...keep up the good work
    Reply
    HAHAHA sure man go for it...keep up the good work
    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 123 ... 111213

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,609
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 502
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,090
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,461
    • Sunday 3,119
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,900
    • HELP PLEASE 1,372
    • NFL Sunday 7,270
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,522
    • ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,734

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.