hey nugget i just want to say im grateful that u take the time to post.i have a 2nd half system aswell and when we r on the same side the results have been unreal hitting at a very high percentage. i just want to say thank u
2ND HALF BOMBS SATURDAY
hey nugget i just want to say im grateful that u take the time to post.i have a 2nd half system aswell and when we r on the same side the results have been unreal hitting at a very high percentage. i just want to say thank u
hey nugget i just want to say im grateful that u take the time to post.i have a 2nd half system aswell and when we r on the same side the results have been unreal hitting at a very high percentage. i just want to say thank u
hey man great work as always caught 2 plays as I got home and went 2-0 was with you on fresno state +6.5 but didnt get my bet in on time.
just thought id ask you going to be on for the early games tomm?
hey man great work as always caught 2 plays as I got home and went 2-0 was with you on fresno state +6.5 but didnt get my bet in on time.
just thought id ask you going to be on for the early games tomm?
hey man great work as always caught 2 plays as I got home and went 2-0 was with you on fresno state +6.5 but didnt get my bet in on time.
just thought id ask you going to be on for the early games tomm?
I HOPE SO I HAVE TO HELP A FAMILY MEMBER OUT WITH MOVING THERE COMING DOWN FROM UP STATE NEW YORK I HOPE THEY HIT TRAFFIC SO I CAN MAKE MONEY OR GET SOME PLAYS IN
hey man great work as always caught 2 plays as I got home and went 2-0 was with you on fresno state +6.5 but didnt get my bet in on time.
just thought id ask you going to be on for the early games tomm?
I HOPE SO I HAVE TO HELP A FAMILY MEMBER OUT WITH MOVING THERE COMING DOWN FROM UP STATE NEW YORK I HOPE THEY HIT TRAFFIC SO I CAN MAKE MONEY OR GET SOME PLAYS IN
GREAT JOB TODAY NUG ON THAT HAT TRICK AND THESE PICKS DO YOU DO ANY PLAY ON FOOTBALL
SOME TIME I REALLY HAVE TO STUDY LINE MOVEMENT THERE I THINK ILL POST SOME SUNDAY
GREAT JOB TODAY NUG ON THAT HAT TRICK AND THESE PICKS DO YOU DO ANY PLAY ON FOOTBALL
SOME TIME I REALLY HAVE TO STUDY LINE MOVEMENT THERE I THINK ILL POST SOME SUNDAY
Man Nug if I was there I'd help you out no questions asked.
I HAVE A SQUAD OF PEOPLE THATS GONNA HELP SO I CAN RACE BACK I HAVE TO FINISH THE WEEK STRONG
Man Nug if I was there I'd help you out no questions asked.
I HAVE A SQUAD OF PEOPLE THATS GONNA HELP SO I CAN RACE BACK I HAVE TO FINISH THE WEEK STRONG
good job today....keep it up tomorrow....
STILL PENDING PLAYS RIGHT NOW IM 12-9 +2 UNITS
MONTANA NEVADA COST ME 5.50 UNITS
good job today....keep it up tomorrow....
STILL PENDING PLAYS RIGHT NOW IM 12-9 +2 UNITS
MONTANA NEVADA COST ME 5.50 UNITS
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,609
- Sunday 09/27/2026 502
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,090
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,393
- Sunday 3,119
- NFL LOCKED IN! 101,900
- HELP PLEASE 1,353
- NFL Sunday 7,265
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,522
- ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,734
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
