2025-2026 CBB
St Mary’s winner. Washington pending. Adding: Georgetown +2 -120 $360/$300 Adding to: Northwestern -3 EV $300/300
@pederson16
let’s go…![]()
St Mary’s winner. Washington pending. Adding: Georgetown +2 -120 $360/$300 Adding to: Northwestern -3 EV $300/300
@pederson16
let’s go…![]()
It’s not the easiest to follow since I don’t post all plays, obviously, and I bet across multiple books, but I went back to the last time I updated the record on
page 8, post #179,
when I was 21-10 +3280.08
and tried to tabulate posted record and $. I came up with:
39-25 + 5969.26
There’s a bit of a discrepancy between this and what @pussssssy has calculated so I’ll go back and double check when I’m not watching BYU/Miami game.
Maybe I made an error or added when I should have subtracted, but should be pretty close and wanted to update it before it went too long.
Happy Thanksgiving all!
I’m grateful for college buckets!
It’s not the easiest to follow since I don’t post all plays, obviously, and I bet across multiple books, but I went back to the last time I updated the record on
page 8, post #179,
when I was 21-10 +3280.08
and tried to tabulate posted record and $. I came up with:
39-25 + 5969.26
There’s a bit of a discrepancy between this and what @pussssssy has calculated so I’ll go back and double check when I’m not watching BYU/Miami game.
Maybe I made an error or added when I should have subtracted, but should be pretty close and wanted to update it before it went too long.
Happy Thanksgiving all!
I’m grateful for college buckets!
Washington winner. 40-25 + 6,369.26 Gtown and NU pending. That’ll be all tonight. Heading out to throw the pigskin with my boys.
Thanks for sharing your plays!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!
![]()
Washington winner. 40-25 + 6,369.26 Gtown and NU pending. That’ll be all tonight. Heading out to throw the pigskin with my boys.
Thanks for sharing your plays!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!
![]()
Posted by pederson16]@pussssssssy. What’s my record and my $? Thinking I’m around 60%+ and $4k+ posted. Please advise. TYIA ... i started with your post #280 ... so after #179 said (+3280) ... post #183 thru #187 = (-923.31) ..post #210 thru #221 = (-1382.68) ...post #228 thru #234 = (+773.62) ....post #235 thru #239 = (+2168.18).... post #260 thru #280 = (+1103.64) PENDING #271 AND #278 .....SO NET FROM YOUR STARTING POINT I SEE (+5019.53) with the 2 northwestern plays pending.... thanks for letting me ck it out ..good luck
Posted by pederson16]@pussssssssy. What’s my record and my $? Thinking I’m around 60%+ and $4k+ posted. Please advise. TYIA ... i started with your post #280 ... so after #179 said (+3280) ... post #183 thru #187 = (-923.31) ..post #210 thru #221 = (-1382.68) ...post #228 thru #234 = (+773.62) ....post #235 thru #239 = (+2168.18).... post #260 thru #280 = (+1103.64) PENDING #271 AND #278 .....SO NET FROM YOUR STARTING POINT I SEE (+5019.53) with the 2 northwestern plays pending.... thanks for letting me ck it out ..good luck
start #179 (record 21-10) (+3280.08) #183-#187 (3-3) -923.31 ....#210-#221 (3-6) -1382.68 ... #228-#234 (3-3) +773.62 ...#235-#259 (4-4) +2168.18 ..... #260-#280 (4-3) +3.64 ...... forgot i could provide win loss (17-19) ....SO STARTING POINT #179 updated looks (+3919.53) and record (38-29) .... no pending... ok am out of this... lol got me started.. anyway hope any this helps.. CFB FRIDAY ![]()
start #179 (record 21-10) (+3280.08) #183-#187 (3-3) -923.31 ....#210-#221 (3-6) -1382.68 ... #228-#234 (3-3) +773.62 ...#235-#259 (4-4) +2168.18 ..... #260-#280 (4-3) +3.64 ...... forgot i could provide win loss (17-19) ....SO STARTING POINT #179 updated looks (+3919.53) and record (38-29) .... no pending... ok am out of this... lol got me started.. anyway hope any this helps.. CFB FRIDAY ![]()
Big play. If I had balls, I’d put this all on the ML…… Bovada: Illinois +4 -105 $1050 / $1000 Illinois +165 $200 / $330
![]()
Big play. If I had balls, I’d put this all on the ML…… Bovada: Illinois +4 -105 $1050 / $1000 Illinois +165 $200 / $330
![]()
Posted by PUSSYGALORE333]start #179 (record 21-10) (+3280.08) #183-#187 (3-3) -923.31 ....#210-#221 (3-6) -1382.68 ... #228-#234 (3-3) +773.62 ...#235-#259 (4-4) +2168.18 ..... #260-#280 (4-3) +3.64 ...... forgot i could provide win loss (17-19) ....SO STARTING POINT #179 updated looks (+3919.53) and record (38-29) .... no pending.. ADDED POST #287 thru 293 (2-7) (-3270)= (thread +649.53) ADD #294 (1-0) (+1000)= THREAD NET (41-36) (+1649.53) ........ PENDING #295 ...... good luck... ![]()
Posted by PUSSYGALORE333]start #179 (record 21-10) (+3280.08) #183-#187 (3-3) -923.31 ....#210-#221 (3-6) -1382.68 ... #228-#234 (3-3) +773.62 ...#235-#259 (4-4) +2168.18 ..... #260-#280 (4-3) +3.64 ...... forgot i could provide win loss (17-19) ....SO STARTING POINT #179 updated looks (+3919.53) and record (38-29) .... no pending.. ADDED POST #287 thru 293 (2-7) (-3270)= (thread +649.53) ADD #294 (1-0) (+1000)= THREAD NET (41-36) (+1649.53) ........ PENDING #295 ...... good luck... ![]()
@SPark1
Seems like when the line moves up in the beginning of the season it ends up going under. Will be interesting to see what happens with this game
@SPark1
Seems like when the line moves up in the beginning of the season it ends up going under. Will be interesting to see what happens with this game
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
- Thursday 10/08/2026 435
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,888
- PART DEUX 151
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,358
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,240
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,238
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
