@PUSSYGALORE333
Why do you post this distraction? His plays are not hard to find
![]()
![]()
He does it to annoy you, to be honest…
Guess it’s working…
![]()
He does it to annoy you, to be honest…
Guess it’s working…
![]()
I agree no need for it. It's just clogging up a good thread. ![]()
I agree no need for it. It's just clogging up a good thread. ![]()
I think @pusssygalore is keeping track of my record and $ for me….. which, I appreciate bc I’d rather not waste my own time reconciling it!! LOL
I think @pusssygalore is keeping track of my record and $ for me….. which, I appreciate bc I’d rather not waste my own time reconciling it!! LOL
![]()
![]()
[Quote: Originally Posted by PUSSYGALORE333][thread looks (+1483.18) #229/#230 = +864.53 updated thread total looks (+2347.71) pending comment # 234............................................. (looks like) (thread net +1347.71) .....#242 comment winner +1000 = NET THREAD (+2347.71) PLUS # 245 winner THREAD NET looks like (+4165.89)
[Quote: Originally Posted by PUSSYGALORE333][thread looks (+1483.18) #229/#230 = +864.53 updated thread total looks (+2347.71) pending comment # 234............................................. (looks like) (thread net +1347.71) .....#242 comment winner +1000 = NET THREAD (+2347.71) PLUS # 245 winner THREAD NET looks like (+4165.89)
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
