looked earlier... never got chance to ck back... how regrettable ![]()
2025-2026 CBB
Thanks man ... tailed you on the team total over 92.5 and Seminoles -27.5. Definitely should have played the over 156 as well but I couldn't bring myself to trust Alcorn.![]()
![]()
Thanks man ... tailed you on the team total over 92.5 and Seminoles -27.5. Definitely should have played the over 156 as well but I couldn't bring myself to trust Alcorn.![]()
![]()
I didnt watch the game just saw the stats. Is Hawaii defense that good or oregon ball handlers that bad?
I didnt watch the game just saw the stats. Is Hawaii defense that good or oregon ball handlers that bad?
Gross card. Can’t find anything I even lean. Trying to stay disciplined so hard pass today. Good luck all.
nothing wrong with that, just shows you how discipline you are and not force a play
looking forward to tomorrows plays
Gross card. Can’t find anything I even lean. Trying to stay disciplined so hard pass today. Good luck all.
nothing wrong with that, just shows you how discipline you are and not force a play
looking forward to tomorrows plays
I don’t know if they can make this line high enough….50? Both teams played to 90+ possessions in their first games and just freely ran with little to no D. The ‘Ville is definitely better/greater >0.5 pts/possession than JSU so I feel like I’d take this line to -45. That’s some good value to me all things considered. Early on in season but after a 2 game sample size (1 game each) and similar talent disparity, I feel like this’ll be a similar 104-62ish type. The Ville can name their score so this will come down to just how motivated they are to put on a highlight show, which, I think they’ll want to beat down JSU worse than the Illini did. College/NIL kids who are competitive and all about their egos care about stuff like that so that’s worth my $400. Still playing things small for first few weeks of season unless I see a big spot.
I don’t know if they can make this line high enough….50? Both teams played to 90+ possessions in their first games and just freely ran with little to no D. The ‘Ville is definitely better/greater >0.5 pts/possession than JSU so I feel like I’d take this line to -45. That’s some good value to me all things considered. Early on in season but after a 2 game sample size (1 game each) and similar talent disparity, I feel like this’ll be a similar 104-62ish type. The Ville can name their score so this will come down to just how motivated they are to put on a highlight show, which, I think they’ll want to beat down JSU worse than the Illini did. College/NIL kids who are competitive and all about their egos care about stuff like that so that’s worth my $400. Still playing things small for first few weeks of season unless I see a big spot.
Just so everyone is aware. FSU plays tomorrow vs Bama St. get ready to take the Noles and the over again large if line is <-30 and the total is <160. Loucks is not gonna be satisfied and will want to play faster than game 1 and top their 108 pts. Watch.
Just so everyone is aware. FSU plays tomorrow vs Bama St. get ready to take the Noles and the over again large if line is <-30 and the total is <160. Loucks is not gonna be satisfied and will want to play faster than game 1 and top their 108 pts. Watch.
@ram,
I mean….. yes or no.
do I think they cover it? Maybe. But are my chances better? No.
if you think they’ll cover the large spread then it’s more likely show over the game than a half.
My opinion that they are >0.50 pts / possession better than JSU has a better chance to play out over a larger sample aka more possessions. I want more time for a cover of a # depending on possessions and if you look at the -22.5, it’s inflated, like most 1H lines always are, but in this case that detracts value since there will be less possession to cover a larger # so the Ville needs to be even better in the 1H to cover than the game. I’m on my phone typing so hope that’s clear but the math basically plays out at >.5625 pts/poss better to cover -22.5 in 1H vs >.475 pts/poss better to cover -38. On big #s like this, I’d rather have 2 halves of the better team than jus
@ram,
I mean….. yes or no.
do I think they cover it? Maybe. But are my chances better? No.
if you think they’ll cover the large spread then it’s more likely show over the game than a half.
My opinion that they are >0.50 pts / possession better than JSU has a better chance to play out over a larger sample aka more possessions. I want more time for a cover of a # depending on possessions and if you look at the -22.5, it’s inflated, like most 1H lines always are, but in this case that detracts value since there will be less possession to cover a larger # so the Ville needs to be even better in the 1H to cover than the game. I’m on my phone typing so hope that’s clear but the math basically plays out at >.5625 pts/poss better to cover -22.5 in 1H vs >.475 pts/poss better to cover -38. On big #s like this, I’d rather have 2 halves of the better team than jus
@pederson16
This may seem as a very novice question and it probably is but what does your process look like when you look at evaluating potential plays for the day?
@pederson16
This may seem as a very novice question and it probably is but what does your process look like when you look at evaluating potential plays for the day?
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
- Thursday 10/08/2026 435
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,888
- PART DEUX 151
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,358
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,240
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,238
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
