Yeah you could tell in the first half it was going way over. Better to lose quickly than sweat til the last minute and get the no vaseline treatment
2025-2026 CBB
Posted:
#33
Basketball College Extra - 306612 Florida State -27 -110 for Game
Risk 500.00 USD
Win 454.55 USD
Should be seamless transition to Loucks. And pace should lead to a FSU eclipsing 100
Basketball College Extra - 306612 Florida State -27 -110 for Game
Risk 500.00 USD
Win 454.55 USD
Should be seamless transition to Loucks. And pace should lead to a FSU eclipsing 100
Posted:
#38
Big group of correlated plays here. I don’t think this is close and I think it sails over. I don’t see how Alcorn can slow the pace with what Loucks is plotting.
https://sports.yahoo.com/article/luke-loucks-demanding-frenetic-pace-191445311.html?guccounter=1
Big group of correlated plays here. I don’t think this is close and I think it sails over. I don’t see how Alcorn can slow the pace with what Loucks is plotting.
https://sports.yahoo.com/article/luke-loucks-demanding-frenetic-pace-191445311.html?guccounter=1
Posted:
#43
I just don’t see it……. Even with essentially an entirely new roster of transfers and incomes, Oregon should stomp Hawaii. Rainbows were mediocre smelling trash last year and should be more of the same this year. Line surprises me a bit shorter than I thought so gonna play it small. Note “small”
630 Oregon -12½ -110 for Game
RISK $ 300.00
WIN $ 272.73
I just don’t see it……. Even with essentially an entirely new roster of transfers and incomes, Oregon should stomp Hawaii. Rainbows were mediocre smelling trash last year and should be more of the same this year. Line surprises me a bit shorter than I thought so gonna play it small. Note “small”
630 Oregon -12½ -110 for Game
RISK $ 300.00
WIN $ 272.73
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
- Thursday 10/08/2026 435
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,888
- PART DEUX 151
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,358
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,240
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,238
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
