• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧

    «First Previous 232425 ... 110111112 Next Last»
    fubah2
    centurygrove
    KellyM_1964
    jimmy4u
    ALLIN22
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 191792
    Posts: 2781
    «First Previous 232425 ... 110111112 Next Last»
     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2026 - 7:47 PM ET #551

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by centurygrove: @fubah2  ok was just about to ask you if the 4.5 was a go , I will wait to get it lower if possible YEAH.  Rattlers the better team and at home so I suspect they win the 2h   LIVE BET early 2H, trail 29 - 33:  Rattlers -2.5 -115 @B365 No guarantees though!!!.......the ball bounces in mysterious ways....

    Yuck......8 mins in and they have to sit their leading scorer with 3 fouls and they are down at home by 6 an_nailbiter

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by centurygrove: @fubah2  ok was just about to ask you if the 4.5 was a go , I will wait to get it lower if possible YEAH.  Rattlers the better team and at home so I suspect they win the 2h   LIVE BET early 2H, trail 29 - 33:  Rattlers -2.5 -115 @B365 No guarantees though!!!.......the ball bounces in mysterious ways....

    Yuck......8 mins in and they have to sit their leading scorer with 3 fouls and they are down at home by 6 an_nailbiter

     
    centurygrove
    centurygrove
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 473
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2026 - 8:23 PM ET #552

    @fubah2

     moneybagan_cheers

    Reply

    @fubah2

     moneybagan_cheers

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16760
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2026 - 8:28 PM ET #553

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by centurygrove: @fubah2  ok was just about to ask you if the 4.5 was a go , I will wait to get it lower if possible YEAH.  Rattlers the better team and at home so I suspect they win the 2h   LIVE BET early 2H, trail 29 - 33:  Rattlers -2.5 -115 @B365

    fubah ! an_cheers thx pal

     

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by centurygrove: @fubah2  ok was just about to ask you if the 4.5 was a go , I will wait to get it lower if possible YEAH.  Rattlers the better team and at home so I suspect they win the 2h   LIVE BET early 2H, trail 29 - 33:  Rattlers -2.5 -115 @B365

    fubah ! an_cheers thx pal

     

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2026 - 8:37 PM ET #554

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by centurygrove: @fubah2  ok was just about to ask you if the 4.5 was a go , I will wait to get it lower if possible YEAH. 

    Rattlers the better team and at home so I suspect they win the 2h  

    LIVE BET early 2H, trail 29 - 33:  Rattlers -2.5 -115 @B365

     

             66 - 58  WINNER!  an_happydude

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by centurygrove: @fubah2  ok was just about to ask you if the 4.5 was a go , I will wait to get it lower if possible YEAH. 

    Rattlers the better team and at home so I suspect they win the 2h  

    LIVE BET early 2H, trail 29 - 33:  Rattlers -2.5 -115 @B365

     

             66 - 58  WINNER!  an_happydude

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2026 - 8:58 PM ET #555

    7 - 0  Saturday  an_woo

    Reply

    7 - 0  Saturday  an_woo

     
    jimmy4u
    jimmy4u
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 3294
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2026 - 9:00 PM ET #556

    @fubah2

     You’re the best

    Reply

    @fubah2

     You’re the best

     
    ALLIN22
    ALLIN22
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 29
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2026 - 9:01 PM ET #557

    @fubah2

     7-0 on just leans! Not even BB’s!

    Reply

    @fubah2

     7-0 on just leans! Not even BB’s!

     
    beats723
    beats723
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2018
    Posts: 8326
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2026 - 9:04 PM ET #558

    @fubah2

     Great work win

    Reply

    @fubah2

     Great work win

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2026 - 9:33 PM ET #559

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLIN22:

    @fubah2  7-0 on just leans! Not even BB’s!

    coolWell, 7 - 0 yes, but they were posted as actually bets, which differ from my LEANS.

    For my terminology, a LEAN is a team I hope to make a real bet later during LIVE play only... Some of my LEANS will ultimately be reposted as real bets at the LIVE time, like the Fla A/M Rattlers bet just after HT... but often I can't make the play and so I do not post it as a bet (not counted in my W/L records unless posted as an actual bet)

    As for *Best Bets, I won't  designate anything as a *BB while this cloud of regression looms overhead.... I escaped it today, now on a RED HOT  29 - 7 run, but nobody should expect I will continue on this 80% clip or 70% or even 65%.....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst... 

     

     

    an_ref Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean)  Fading is not advisable either.  Just PASS and you risk/lose nothing.  Tail someone else until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops  peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLIN22:

    @fubah2  7-0 on just leans! Not even BB’s!

    coolWell, 7 - 0 yes, but they were posted as actually bets, which differ from my LEANS.

    For my terminology, a LEAN is a team I hope to make a real bet later during LIVE play only... Some of my LEANS will ultimately be reposted as real bets at the LIVE time, like the Fla A/M Rattlers bet just after HT... but often I can't make the play and so I do not post it as a bet (not counted in my W/L records unless posted as an actual bet)

    As for *Best Bets, I won't  designate anything as a *BB while this cloud of regression looms overhead.... I escaped it today, now on a RED HOT  29 - 7 run, but nobody should expect I will continue on this 80% clip or 70% or even 65%.....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst... 

     

     

    an_ref Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean)  Fading is not advisable either.  Just PASS and you risk/lose nothing.  Tail someone else until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops  peace_5

     
    McXmaster
    McXmaster
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2018
    Posts: 1356
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2026 - 9:45 PM ET #560

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLIN22: @fubah2  7-0 on just leans! Not even BB’s! Well, 7 - 0 yes, but they were posted as actually bets, which differ from my LEANS. For my terminology, a LEAN is a team I hope to make a real bet later during LIVE play only... Some of my LEANS will ultimately be reposted as real bets at the LIVE time, like the Fla A/M Rattlers bet just after HT... but often I can't make the play and so I do not post it as a bet (not counted in my W/L records unless posted as an actual bet) As for *Best Bets, I won't  designate anything as a *BB while this cloud of regression looms overhead.... I escaped it today, now on a RED HOT  29 - 7 run, but nobody should expect I will continue on this 80% clip or 70% or even 65%.....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst...       Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean)  Fading is not advisable either.  Just PASS and you risk/lose nothing.  Tail someone else until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops

     

    Wise words and in my case lurking around !! I never want to be on the other side of someone on a heater and you are on fire! Great work! an_clap

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLIN22: @fubah2  7-0 on just leans! Not even BB’s! Well, 7 - 0 yes, but they were posted as actually bets, which differ from my LEANS. For my terminology, a LEAN is a team I hope to make a real bet later during LIVE play only... Some of my LEANS will ultimately be reposted as real bets at the LIVE time, like the Fla A/M Rattlers bet just after HT... but often I can't make the play and so I do not post it as a bet (not counted in my W/L records unless posted as an actual bet) As for *Best Bets, I won't  designate anything as a *BB while this cloud of regression looms overhead.... I escaped it today, now on a RED HOT  29 - 7 run, but nobody should expect I will continue on this 80% clip or 70% or even 65%.....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst...       Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean)  Fading is not advisable either.  Just PASS and you risk/lose nothing.  Tail someone else until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops

     

    Wise words and in my case lurking around !! I never want to be on the other side of someone on a heater and you are on fire! Great work! an_clap

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2026 - 11:03 PM ET #561

    Quote Originally Posted by McXmaster:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by ALLIN22: @fubah2  7-0 on just leans! Not even BB’s! Well, 7 - 0 yes, but they were posted as actually bets, which differ from my LEANS. For my terminology, a LEAN is a team I hope to make a real bet later during LIVE play only... Some of my LEANS will ultimately be reposted as real bets at the LIVE time, like the Fla A/M Rattlers bet just after HT... but often I can't make the play and so I do not post it as a bet (not counted in my W/L records unless posted as an actual bet) As for *Best Bets, I won't  designate anything as a *BB while this cloud of regression looms overhead.... I escaped it today, now on a RED HOT  29 - 7 run, but nobody should expect I will continue on this 80% clip or 70% or even 65%.....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst...       Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean)  Fading is not advisable either.  Just PASS and you risk/lose nothing.  Tail someone else until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops  

     

    Wise words and in my case lurking around !! I never want to be on the other side of someone on a heater and you are on fire! Great work!

    @McXmaster

     TY, sir!  BoL with your Sunday bets! cloverthumbs_up

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by McXmaster:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by ALLIN22: @fubah2  7-0 on just leans! Not even BB’s! Well, 7 - 0 yes, but they were posted as actually bets, which differ from my LEANS. For my terminology, a LEAN is a team I hope to make a real bet later during LIVE play only... Some of my LEANS will ultimately be reposted as real bets at the LIVE time, like the Fla A/M Rattlers bet just after HT... but often I can't make the play and so I do not post it as a bet (not counted in my W/L records unless posted as an actual bet) As for *Best Bets, I won't  designate anything as a *BB while this cloud of regression looms overhead.... I escaped it today, now on a RED HOT  29 - 7 run, but nobody should expect I will continue on this 80% clip or 70% or even 65%.....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst...       Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean)  Fading is not advisable either.  Just PASS and you risk/lose nothing.  Tail someone else until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops  

     

    Wise words and in my case lurking around !! I never want to be on the other side of someone on a heater and you are on fire! Great work!

    @McXmaster

     TY, sir!  BoL with your Sunday bets! cloverthumbs_up

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2026 - 11:06 PM ET #562

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by McXmaster: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by ALLIN22: @fubah2  7-0 on just leans! Not even BB’s! Well, 7 - 0 yes, but they were posted as actually bets, which differ from my LEANS. For my terminology, a LEAN is a team I hope to make a real bet later during LIVE play only... Some of my LEANS will ultimately be reposted as real bets at the LIVE time, like the Fla A/M Rattlers bet just after HT... but often I can't make the play and so I do not post it as a bet (not counted in my W/L records unless posted as an actual bet) As for *Best Bets, I won't  designate anything as a *BB while this cloud of regression looms overhead.... I escaped it today, now on a RED HOT  29 - 7 run, but nobody should expect I will continue on this 80% clip or 70% or even 65%.....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst...       Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean)  Fading is not advisable either.  Just PASS and you risk/lose nothing.  Tail someone else until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops     Wise words and in my case lurking around !! I never want to be on the other side of someone on a heater and you are on fire! Great work! @McXmaster  TY, sir!  BoL with your Sunday bets!

    Actually forgot about football tomorrow.  LOL

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by McXmaster: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by ALLIN22: @fubah2  7-0 on just leans! Not even BB’s! Well, 7 - 0 yes, but they were posted as actually bets, which differ from my LEANS. For my terminology, a LEAN is a team I hope to make a real bet later during LIVE play only... Some of my LEANS will ultimately be reposted as real bets at the LIVE time, like the Fla A/M Rattlers bet just after HT... but often I can't make the play and so I do not post it as a bet (not counted in my W/L records unless posted as an actual bet) As for *Best Bets, I won't  designate anything as a *BB while this cloud of regression looms overhead.... I escaped it today, now on a RED HOT  29 - 7 run, but nobody should expect I will continue on this 80% clip or 70% or even 65%.....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst...       Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean)  Fading is not advisable either.  Just PASS and you risk/lose nothing.  Tail someone else until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops     Wise words and in my case lurking around !! I never want to be on the other side of someone on a heater and you are on fire! Great work! @McXmaster  TY, sir!  BoL with your Sunday bets!

    Actually forgot about football tomorrow.  LOL

     
    PUSSYGALORE333
    PUSSYGALORE333
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2023
    Posts: 17210
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2026 - 12:54 AM ET #563

    between you and fizzle today... wow ... i missed BIG part of the day ... dinked around won case beer... GOOD LUCK CONTINUED SUCCESS     an_cheers

    goldfinger 1964
    Reply

    between you and fizzle today... wow ... i missed BIG part of the day ... dinked around won case beer... GOOD LUCK CONTINUED SUCCESS     an_cheers

     
    PUSSYGALORE333
    PUSSYGALORE333
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2023
    Posts: 17210
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2026 - 12:56 AM ET #564

    Posted by fubah2   Actually forgot about football tomorrow.  LOL    i will pretend i didn't see this...     an_roll_laugh

     

     

    goldfinger 1964
    Reply

    Posted by fubah2   Actually forgot about football tomorrow.  LOL    i will pretend i didn't see this...     an_roll_laugh

     

     

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16760
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2026 - 2:32 AM ET #565

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLIN22: @fubah2  7-0 on just leans! Not even BB’s! Well, 7 - 0 yes, but they were posted as actually bets, which differ from my LEANS. For my terminology, a LEAN is a team I hope to make a real bet later during LIVE play only... Some of my LEANS will ultimately be reposted as real bets at the LIVE time, like the Fla A/M Rattlers bet just after HT... but often I can't make the play and so I do not post it as a bet (not counted in my W/L records unless posted as an actual bet) As for *Best Bets, I won't  designate anything as a *BB while this cloud of regression looms overhead.... I escaped it today, now on a RED HOT  29 - 7 run, but nobody should expect I will continue on this 80% clip or 70% or even 65%.....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst...       Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean)  Fading is not advisable either.  Just PASS and you risk/lose nothing.  Tail someone else until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops

    ok

     

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLIN22: @fubah2  7-0 on just leans! Not even BB’s! Well, 7 - 0 yes, but they were posted as actually bets, which differ from my LEANS. For my terminology, a LEAN is a team I hope to make a real bet later during LIVE play only... Some of my LEANS will ultimately be reposted as real bets at the LIVE time, like the Fla A/M Rattlers bet just after HT... but often I can't make the play and so I do not post it as a bet (not counted in my W/L records unless posted as an actual bet) As for *Best Bets, I won't  designate anything as a *BB while this cloud of regression looms overhead.... I escaped it today, now on a RED HOT  29 - 7 run, but nobody should expect I will continue on this 80% clip or 70% or even 65%.....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst...       Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean)  Fading is not advisable either.  Just PASS and you risk/lose nothing.  Tail someone else until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops

    ok

     

     

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16760
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2026 - 2:32 AM ET #566

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLIN22: @fubah2  7-0 on just leans! Not even BB’s! Well, 7 - 0 yes, but they were posted as actually bets, which differ from my LEANS. For my terminology, a LEAN is a team I hope to make a real bet later during LIVE play only... Some of my LEANS will ultimately be reposted as real bets at the LIVE time, like the Fla A/M Rattlers bet just after HT... but often I can't make the play and so I do not post it as a bet (not counted in my W/L records unless posted as an actual bet) As for *Best Bets, I won't  designate anything as a *BB while this cloud of regression looms overhead.... I escaped it today, now on a RED HOT  29 - 7 run, but nobody should expect I will continue on this 80% clip or 70% or even 65%.....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst...       Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean)  Fading is not advisable either.  Just PASS and you risk/lose nothing.  Tail someone else until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops

    ok

     

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLIN22: @fubah2  7-0 on just leans! Not even BB’s! Well, 7 - 0 yes, but they were posted as actually bets, which differ from my LEANS. For my terminology, a LEAN is a team I hope to make a real bet later during LIVE play only... Some of my LEANS will ultimately be reposted as real bets at the LIVE time, like the Fla A/M Rattlers bet just after HT... but often I can't make the play and so I do not post it as a bet (not counted in my W/L records unless posted as an actual bet) As for *Best Bets, I won't  designate anything as a *BB while this cloud of regression looms overhead.... I escaped it today, now on a RED HOT  29 - 7 run, but nobody should expect I will continue on this 80% clip or 70% or even 65%.....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst...       Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean)  Fading is not advisable either.  Just PASS and you risk/lose nothing.  Tail someone else until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops

    ok

     

     

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16760
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2026 - 2:32 AM ET #567

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLIN22: @fubah2  7-0 on just leans! Not even BB’s! Well, 7 - 0 yes, but they were posted as actually bets, which differ from my LEANS. For my terminology, a LEAN is a team I hope to make a real bet later during LIVE play only... Some of my LEANS will ultimately be reposted as real bets at the LIVE time, like the Fla A/M Rattlers bet just after HT... but often I can't make the play and so I do not post it as a bet (not counted in my W/L records unless posted as an actual bet) As for *Best Bets, I won't  designate anything as a *BB while this cloud of regression looms overhead.... I escaped it today, now on a RED HOT  29 - 7 run, but nobody should expect I will continue on this 80% clip or 70% or even 65%.....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst...       Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean)  Fading is not advisable either.  Just PASS and you risk/lose nothing.  Tail someone else until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops

    ok

     

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLIN22: @fubah2  7-0 on just leans! Not even BB’s! Well, 7 - 0 yes, but they were posted as actually bets, which differ from my LEANS. For my terminology, a LEAN is a team I hope to make a real bet later during LIVE play only... Some of my LEANS will ultimately be reposted as real bets at the LIVE time, like the Fla A/M Rattlers bet just after HT... but often I can't make the play and so I do not post it as a bet (not counted in my W/L records unless posted as an actual bet) As for *Best Bets, I won't  designate anything as a *BB while this cloud of regression looms overhead.... I escaped it today, now on a RED HOT  29 - 7 run, but nobody should expect I will continue on this 80% clip or 70% or even 65%.....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst...       Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean)  Fading is not advisable either.  Just PASS and you risk/lose nothing.  Tail someone else until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops

    ok

     

     

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16760
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2026 - 2:32 AM ET #568

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLIN22: @fubah2  7-0 on just leans! Not even BB’s! Well, 7 - 0 yes, but they were posted as actually bets, which differ from my LEANS. For my terminology, a LEAN is a team I hope to make a real bet later during LIVE play only... Some of my LEANS will ultimately be reposted as real bets at the LIVE time, like the Fla A/M Rattlers bet just after HT... but often I can't make the play and so I do not post it as a bet (not counted in my W/L records unless posted as an actual bet) As for *Best Bets, I won't  designate anything as a *BB while this cloud of regression looms overhead.... I escaped it today, now on a RED HOT  29 - 7 run, but nobody should expect I will continue on this 80% clip or 70% or even 65%.....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst...       Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean)  Fading is not advisable either.  Just PASS and you risk/lose nothing.  Tail someone else until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops

    ok

     

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLIN22: @fubah2  7-0 on just leans! Not even BB’s! Well, 7 - 0 yes, but they were posted as actually bets, which differ from my LEANS. For my terminology, a LEAN is a team I hope to make a real bet later during LIVE play only... Some of my LEANS will ultimately be reposted as real bets at the LIVE time, like the Fla A/M Rattlers bet just after HT... but often I can't make the play and so I do not post it as a bet (not counted in my W/L records unless posted as an actual bet) As for *Best Bets, I won't  designate anything as a *BB while this cloud of regression looms overhead.... I escaped it today, now on a RED HOT  29 - 7 run, but nobody should expect I will continue on this 80% clip or 70% or even 65%.....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst...       Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean)  Fading is not advisable either.  Just PASS and you risk/lose nothing.  Tail someone else until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops

    ok

     

     

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16760
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2026 - 2:32 AM ET #569

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLIN22: @fubah2  7-0 on just leans! Not even BB’s! Well, 7 - 0 yes, but they were posted as actually bets, which differ from my LEANS. For my terminology, a LEAN is a team I hope to make a real bet later during LIVE play only... Some of my LEANS will ultimately be reposted as real bets at the LIVE time, like the Fla A/M Rattlers bet just after HT... but often I can't make the play and so I do not post it as a bet (not counted in my W/L records unless posted as an actual bet) As for *Best Bets, I won't  designate anything as a *BB while this cloud of regression looms overhead.... I escaped it today, now on a RED HOT  29 - 7 run, but nobody should expect I will continue on this 80% clip or 70% or even 65%.....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst...       Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean)  Fading is not advisable either.  Just PASS and you risk/lose nothing.  Tail someone else until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops

    ok

     

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLIN22: @fubah2  7-0 on just leans! Not even BB’s! Well, 7 - 0 yes, but they were posted as actually bets, which differ from my LEANS. For my terminology, a LEAN is a team I hope to make a real bet later during LIVE play only... Some of my LEANS will ultimately be reposted as real bets at the LIVE time, like the Fla A/M Rattlers bet just after HT... but often I can't make the play and so I do not post it as a bet (not counted in my W/L records unless posted as an actual bet) As for *Best Bets, I won't  designate anything as a *BB while this cloud of regression looms overhead.... I escaped it today, now on a RED HOT  29 - 7 run, but nobody should expect I will continue on this 80% clip or 70% or even 65%.....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst...       Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean)  Fading is not advisable either.  Just PASS and you risk/lose nothing.  Tail someone else until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops

    ok

     

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2026 - 3:26 AM ET #570

     

    Small card Sunday...

    Reply

     

    Small card Sunday...

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2026 - 9:34 AM ET #571

    Whoa!   Saturday I had been seriously considering Miss.State  to cover at home vs Commodores, but decided to hold off and watch the early play to confirm.... 

    Reply

    Whoa!   Saturday I had been seriously considering Miss.State  to cover at home vs Commodores, but decided to hold off and watch the early play to confirm.... 

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2026 - 10:11 AM ET #572

    Quote Originally Posted by Macwestie1:

    @fubah2an_clapan_cheers

    TY, and BoL with your bets Sunday! an_2drinks

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Macwestie1:

    @fubah2an_clapan_cheers

    TY, and BoL with your bets Sunday! an_2drinks

     
    NNYHILLBILLY
    NNYHILLBILLY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 1329
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2026 - 10:12 AM ET #573

    Thanks brother, you are rocking it!! an_cheersan_praise

    Reply

    Thanks brother, you are rocking it!! an_cheersan_praise

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2026 - 10:20 AM ET #574

    Quote Originally Posted by centurygrove:

    @fubah2

     moneybagan_cheers

    @centurygrove

    BoL with your bets this weekend!  clover

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by centurygrove:

    @fubah2

     moneybagan_cheers

    @centurygrove

    BoL with your bets this weekend!  clover

     

     

     
     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2026 - 11:38 AM ET #575

    Sunday:  Lean to USF but want really cheap ML during live play... 1:00 ET tip

    Reply

    Sunday:  Lean to USF but want really cheap ML during live play... 1:00 ET tip

    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 232425 ... 110111112 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 435
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,890
    • PART DEUX 151
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
    • Week 6 Money 8,402
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,250
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,245

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.