![]()
🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧
Currently on a 29 - 7 run, but nobody should expect this will continue on this 80% clip, or 70%, or even 60%!![]()
.....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst...
Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean) Fading is not advisable either. Just PASS on my stuff and you risk/lose nothing! Tail someone else with a GOOD posted W/L record until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops ![]()
Currently on a 29 - 7 run, but nobody should expect this will continue on this 80% clip, or 70%, or even 60%!![]()
.....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst...
Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean) Fading is not advisable either. Just PASS on my stuff and you risk/lose nothing! Tail someone else with a GOOD posted W/L record until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops ![]()
I will continue to make your plays. Thank u
OK......well, I want Mercyhurst but ONLY IF the line during live play drops a few pts WHILE THEY ARE otherwise still playing well themselves, even if the weakass Cougars might get HOT shooting from the perimeter early....
I will continue to make your plays. Thank u
OK......well, I want Mercyhurst but ONLY IF the line during live play drops a few pts WHILE THEY ARE otherwise still playing well themselves, even if the weakass Cougars might get HOT shooting from the perimeter early....
Sunday: Lean to USF but want really cheap ML during live play... 1:00 ET tip
USF indeed trailed by 7 late in the 1H (cheap ML)
....then WON 89 -75! ![]()
Sunday: Lean to USF but want really cheap ML during live play... 1:00 ET tip
USF indeed trailed by 7 late in the 1H (cheap ML)
....then WON 89 -75! ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by jimmy4u: I will continue to make your plays. Thank u OK......well, I want Mercyhurst but ONLY IF the line during live play drops a few pts WHILE THEY ARE otherwise still playing well themselves, even if the weakass Cougars might get HOT shooting from the perimeter early....
Line on Mercyhurst did not drop in first half so did not take a bet...
Quote Originally Posted by jimmy4u: I will continue to make your plays. Thank u OK......well, I want Mercyhurst but ONLY IF the line during live play drops a few pts WHILE THEY ARE otherwise still playing well themselves, even if the weakass Cougars might get HOT shooting from the perimeter early....
Line on Mercyhurst did not drop in first half so did not take a bet...
Currently on a 29 - 7 run, but nobody should expect this will continue on this 80% clip, or 70%, or even 60%! .....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst...
Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean) Fading is not advisable either. Just PASS on my stuff and you risk/lose nothing! Tail someone else with a GOOD posted W/L record until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops
Mon, Jan 26:
Tex A/M CC -2.5 -140 alt@B365
Currently on a 29 - 7 run, but nobody should expect this will continue on this 80% clip, or 70%, or even 60%! .....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst...
Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean) Fading is not advisable either. Just PASS on my stuff and you risk/lose nothing! Tail someone else with a GOOD posted W/L record until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops
Mon, Jan 26:
Tex A/M CC -2.5 -140 alt@B365
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Currently on a 29 - 7 run, but nobody should expect this will continue on this 80% clip, or 70%, or even 60%! .....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst... Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean) Fading is not advisable either. Just PASS on my stuff and you risk/lose nothing! Tail someone else with a GOOD posted W/L record until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops Mon, Jan 26:Tex A/M CC -2.5 -140 alt@B365
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Currently on a 29 - 7 run, but nobody should expect this will continue on this 80% clip, or 70%, or even 60%! .....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst... Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean) Fading is not advisable either. Just PASS on my stuff and you risk/lose nothing! Tail someone else with a GOOD posted W/L record until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops Mon, Jan 26:Tex A/M CC -2.5 -140 alt@B365
@fubah2 Looks like this line has fell quite a bit. Think most recent is -1.5 at -110 on most books. Some injury news?
@ALLIN22
TY for the heads-up!
Hadn't checked since betting on the overnight line several hrs ago... However I believe it to be money moves (not injury); oft associated with the common fluctuations we see daily between the overnight lines and early a.m changes when America climbs out of bed to begin their day...
I still like the bet as I believe they win a close one and I have -2.5 so this will stand....In fact, I may even double-down.....undecided....
BoL with your bets today!
Couple more bets likely coming ...even though my 29 - 7 run strongly suggests regression is looming over my bets. ![]()
![]()
@fubah2 Looks like this line has fell quite a bit. Think most recent is -1.5 at -110 on most books. Some injury news?
@ALLIN22
TY for the heads-up!
Hadn't checked since betting on the overnight line several hrs ago... However I believe it to be money moves (not injury); oft associated with the common fluctuations we see daily between the overnight lines and early a.m changes when America climbs out of bed to begin their day...
I still like the bet as I believe they win a close one and I have -2.5 so this will stand....In fact, I may even double-down.....undecided....
BoL with your bets today!
Couple more bets likely coming ...even though my 29 - 7 run strongly suggests regression is looming over my bets. ![]()
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by ALLIN22: @fubah2 Looks like this line has fell quite a bit. Think most recent is -1.5 at -110 on most books.
@ALLIN22
Confirmed, at most books. BUT I suspect this will rise a bit during the day as bettors realize the value on the ISLANDERS....so if anyone's capping also suggests a play on TAMCC, NOW would be the time to get it imho...
Quote Originally Posted by ALLIN22: @fubah2 Looks like this line has fell quite a bit. Think most recent is -1.5 at -110 on most books.
@ALLIN22
Confirmed, at most books. BUT I suspect this will rise a bit during the day as bettors realize the value on the ISLANDERS....so if anyone's capping also suggests a play on TAMCC, NOW would be the time to get it imho...
BoL with your bets today!
Couple more bets likely coming ...even though my 29 - 7 run strongly suggests regression is looming over my bets. ![]()
![]()
BRAVES +13.5 @FD ...7pm ET tip
BoL with your bets today!
Couple more bets likely coming ...even though my 29 - 7 run strongly suggests regression is looming over my bets. ![]()
![]()
BRAVES +13.5 @FD ...7pm ET tip
Couple more bets likely coming ...even though my 29 - 7 run strongly suggests regression is looming over my bets. ![]()
![]()
![]()
RATTLERS -2.5 -165 alt-line@B365 ... 7pm ET tip
My belief is they win at home again, BUT this could be very close and -4.5 is more risky...
Couple more bets likely coming ...even though my 29 - 7 run strongly suggests regression is looming over my bets. ![]()
![]()
![]()
RATTLERS -2.5 -165 alt-line@B365 ... 7pm ET tip
My belief is they win at home again, BUT this could be very close and -4.5 is more risky...
@fubah2 @fubah2 Do you know why the 1st half line is only -1.5
Uncertain......but if you have any insight, please share
![]()
@fubah2 @fubah2 Do you know why the 1st half line is only -1.5
Uncertain......but if you have any insight, please share
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by ALLIN22: @fubah2 Looks like this line has fell quite a bit. Think most recent is -1.5 at -110 on most books.
@ALLIN22 Confirmed, at most books. BUT I suspect this will rise a bit during the day as bettors realize the value on the ISLANDERS....so if anyone's capping also suggests a play on TAMCC, NOW would be the time to get it imho...
And as I predicted the TAMCC line which had dropped to -1.5 earlier has since risen to -2.5
Still a good line imho. I did not double-down as I suggested I might....![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by ALLIN22: @fubah2 Looks like this line has fell quite a bit. Think most recent is -1.5 at -110 on most books.
@ALLIN22 Confirmed, at most books. BUT I suspect this will rise a bit during the day as bettors realize the value on the ISLANDERS....so if anyone's capping also suggests a play on TAMCC, NOW would be the time to get it imho...
And as I predicted the TAMCC line which had dropped to -1.5 earlier has since risen to -2.5
Still a good line imho. I did not double-down as I suggested I might....![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by ALLIN22: @fubah2 Looks like this line has fell quite a bit. Think most recent is -1.5 at -110 on most books. @ALLIN22 Confirmed, at most books. BUT I suspect this will rise a bit during the day as bettors realize the value on the ISLANDERS....so if anyone's capping also suggests a play on TAMCC, NOW would be the time to get it imho... And as I predicted the TAMCC line which had dropped to -1.5 earlier has since risen to -2.5 Still a good line imho. I did not double-down as I suggested I might....
Of course there's no guarantee TAMCC will win/cover. They COULD bellyflop bigly.
The possibility/likelihood of regression has caused me to reduce the size of my bets slightly to soften any blow to my BR...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by ALLIN22: @fubah2 Looks like this line has fell quite a bit. Think most recent is -1.5 at -110 on most books. @ALLIN22 Confirmed, at most books. BUT I suspect this will rise a bit during the day as bettors realize the value on the ISLANDERS....so if anyone's capping also suggests a play on TAMCC, NOW would be the time to get it imho... And as I predicted the TAMCC line which had dropped to -1.5 earlier has since risen to -2.5 Still a good line imho. I did not double-down as I suggested I might....
Of course there's no guarantee TAMCC will win/cover. They COULD bellyflop bigly.
The possibility/likelihood of regression has caused me to reduce the size of my bets slightly to soften any blow to my BR...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by ALLIN22: @fubah2 Looks like this line has fell quite a bit. Think most recent is -1.5 at -110 on most books. @ALLIN22 Confirmed, at most books. BUT I suspect this will rise a bit during the day as bettors realize the value on the ISLANDERS....so if anyone's capping also suggests a play on TAMCC, NOW would be the time to get it imho... And as I predicted the TAMCC line which had dropped to -1.5 earlier has since risen to -2.5 Still a good line imho. I did not double-down as I suggested I might.... Of course there's no guarantee TAMCC will win/cover. They COULD bellyflop bigly.
The possibility/likelihood of regression has caused me to reduce the size of my bets slightly to soften any blow to my BR...
Yikes! Looks like I will LOSE 2 or maybe all 3 bets tonight ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by ALLIN22: @fubah2 Looks like this line has fell quite a bit. Think most recent is -1.5 at -110 on most books. @ALLIN22 Confirmed, at most books. BUT I suspect this will rise a bit during the day as bettors realize the value on the ISLANDERS....so if anyone's capping also suggests a play on TAMCC, NOW would be the time to get it imho... And as I predicted the TAMCC line which had dropped to -1.5 earlier has since risen to -2.5 Still a good line imho. I did not double-down as I suggested I might.... Of course there's no guarantee TAMCC will win/cover. They COULD bellyflop bigly.
The possibility/likelihood of regression has caused me to reduce the size of my bets slightly to soften any blow to my BR...
Yikes! Looks like I will LOSE 2 or maybe all 3 bets tonight ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
- Thursday 10/08/2026 435
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,890
- PART DEUX 151
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- Week 6 Money 8,406
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,251
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,245
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
