Doing very well today but the last month has not been good Thanks for to
day
🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧
YEESH the PATRIOTS did a massive bellyflop today
I couldn't make a play because the play at the time in the 1H didn't support it......though I'm glad I passed.
YEESH the PATRIOTS did a massive bellyflop today
I couldn't make a play because the play at the time in the 1H didn't support it......though I'm glad I passed.
@fubah2 What number suits you with Florida AM
I'd prefer SU ml of course but that's abit high so *IF* they are playing decent but fall behind on foul trouble or lucky high% shots from the arc against them (unsustainable) , I hope the line to drop down around 3.5 or so....
BoL whatever you decide ![]()
@fubah2 What number suits you with Florida AM
I'd prefer SU ml of course but that's abit high so *IF* they are playing decent but fall behind on foul trouble or lucky high% shots from the arc against them (unsustainable) , I hope the line to drop down around 3.5 or so....
BoL whatever you decide ![]()
LEANING to UC DAVIS but need a lower spread in LIVE play assuming metrics are good!
Damn.... they got off to a very good start, the line couldn't drop, and they now lead in the 2H by 14 pts.....
LEANING to UC DAVIS but need a lower spread in LIVE play assuming metrics are good!
Damn.... they got off to a very good start, the line couldn't drop, and they now lead in the 2H by 14 pts.....
Martinelli for NW seems to be a bit off so far also shooting 2 for 6. Might play live under as well as bruins should tighten up 2nd half .
YEAH! Sounds like you are onto something that could pay off! ![]()
Martinelli for NW seems to be a bit off so far also shooting 2 for 6. Might play live under as well as bruins should tighten up 2nd half .
YEAH! Sounds like you are onto something that could pay off! ![]()
Doing very well today but the last month has not been good Thanks for today
OY!
Sorry to hear that, bud....
IF you consider any of my bets, PLEASE go lightly, as regression is definitely looming over me.
After today's results I will be trimming my bet size a little further still ...
Doing very well today but the last month has not been good Thanks for today
OY!
Sorry to hear that, bud....
IF you consider any of my bets, PLEASE go lightly, as regression is definitely looming over me.
After today's results I will be trimming my bet size a little further still ...
Quote Originally Posted by centurygrove: @fubah2 What number suits you with Florida AM I'd prefer SU ml of course but that's abit high so *IF* they are playing decent but fall behind on foul trouble or lucky high% shots from the arc against them (unsustainable) , I hope the line to drop down around 3.5 or so.... BoL whatever you decide
Close. -4.5 or -260 at halftime.
Not quite there yet for me though.... If Braves come out the locker and score a couple quickies early, this line will drop further to where it may be real close to SU win game worthy of playing on the homies.......maybe....
Quote Originally Posted by centurygrove: @fubah2 What number suits you with Florida AM I'd prefer SU ml of course but that's abit high so *IF* they are playing decent but fall behind on foul trouble or lucky high% shots from the arc against them (unsustainable) , I hope the line to drop down around 3.5 or so.... BoL whatever you decide
Close. -4.5 or -260 at halftime.
Not quite there yet for me though.... If Braves come out the locker and score a couple quickies early, this line will drop further to where it may be real close to SU win game worthy of playing on the homies.......maybe....
LEAN to UCLA in live play....
Damn.... they got off to a good start, the line couldn't drop, and they now lead by 10 @HT
LEAN to UCLA in live play....
Damn.... they got off to a good start, the line couldn't drop, and they now lead by 10 @HT
@fubah2 ok was just about to ask you if the 4.5 was a go , I will wait to get it lower if possible
YEAH. Rattlers the better team and at home so I suspect they win the 2h
LIVE BET early 2H, trail 29 - 33: Rattlers -2.5 -115 @B365
@fubah2 ok was just about to ask you if the 4.5 was a go , I will wait to get it lower if possible
YEAH. Rattlers the better team and at home so I suspect they win the 2h
LIVE BET early 2H, trail 29 - 33: Rattlers -2.5 -115 @B365
Quote Originally Posted by centurygrove: @fubah2 ok was just about to ask you if the 4.5 was a go , I will wait to get it lower if possible YEAH. Rattlers the better team and at home so I suspect they win the 2h LIVE BET early 2H, trail 29 - 33: Rattlers -2.5 -115 @B365
No guarantees though!!!.......the ball bounces in mysterious ways....
Quote Originally Posted by centurygrove: @fubah2 ok was just about to ask you if the 4.5 was a go , I will wait to get it lower if possible YEAH. Rattlers the better team and at home so I suspect they win the 2h LIVE BET early 2H, trail 29 - 33: Rattlers -2.5 -115 @B365
No guarantees though!!!.......the ball bounces in mysterious ways....
@fubah2 ok was just about to ask you if the 4.5 was a go , I will wait to get it lower if possible
@centurygrove
Not sure if we've met before but welcome to my one and only thread for the season![]()
BoL with your bets tonight!
![]()
@fubah2 ok was just about to ask you if the 4.5 was a go , I will wait to get it lower if possible
@centurygrove
Not sure if we've met before but welcome to my one and only thread for the season![]()
BoL with your bets tonight!
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
- Thursday 10/08/2026 435
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,890
- PART DEUX 151
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,380
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,246
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,241
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
