• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧

    «First Previous 252627 ... 110111112 Next Last»
    fubah2
    OO7CRUSHER
    ALLIN22
    KellyM_1964
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 191793
    Posts: 2781
    «First Previous 252627 ... 110111112 Next Last»
     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2026 - 10:29 PM ET #601

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Currently on a 29 - 7 run,  but nobody should expect this will continue on this 80% clip, or 70%, or even 60%! .....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst...          

     

    Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean)  Fading is not advisable either.  Just PASS on my stuff and you risk/lose nothing!  Tail someone else with a GOOD posted W/L record until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops Mon, Jan 26:Tex A/M CC -2.5 -140  alt@B365

     

    As fully anticipated, PHASE 1 of my regression has begun....

    More to follow.

    Fortunately (and wisely I might add) in anticipation, as posted twice before, I trimmed my usual bet size  two times, to soften the blow to my BR... 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Currently on a 29 - 7 run,  but nobody should expect this will continue on this 80% clip, or 70%, or even 60%! .....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst...          

     

    Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean)  Fading is not advisable either.  Just PASS on my stuff and you risk/lose nothing!  Tail someone else with a GOOD posted W/L record until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops Mon, Jan 26:Tex A/M CC -2.5 -140  alt@B365

     

    As fully anticipated, PHASE 1 of my regression has begun....

    More to follow.

    Fortunately (and wisely I might add) in anticipation, as posted twice before, I trimmed my usual bet size  two times, to soften the blow to my BR... 

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 9:05 AM ET #602

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Currently on a 29 - 7 run,  but nobody should expect this will continue on this 80% clip, or 70%, or even 60%! .....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst...             Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean)  Fading is not advisable either.  Just PASS on my stuff and you risk/lose nothing!  Tail someone else with a GOOD posted W/L record until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops Mon, Jan 26:Tex A/M CC -2.5 -140  alt@B365

     

    As fully anticipated, PHASE 1 of my regression has begun.... More to follow.

    Fortunately (and wisely I might add) in anticipation, as posted twice before, I trimmed my usual bet size  two times, to soften the blow to my BR...

       

    1 - 2  on Monday   

    29 - 7 HOT STREAK drops to 30 - 9 and I anticipate further drops  

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Currently on a 29 - 7 run,  but nobody should expect this will continue on this 80% clip, or 70%, or even 60%! .....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst...             Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean)  Fading is not advisable either.  Just PASS on my stuff and you risk/lose nothing!  Tail someone else with a GOOD posted W/L record until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops Mon, Jan 26:Tex A/M CC -2.5 -140  alt@B365

     

    As fully anticipated, PHASE 1 of my regression has begun.... More to follow.

    Fortunately (and wisely I might add) in anticipation, as posted twice before, I trimmed my usual bet size  two times, to soften the blow to my BR...

       

    1 - 2  on Monday   

    29 - 7 HOT STREAK drops to 30 - 9 and I anticipate further drops  

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 10:34 AM ET #603

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Currently on a 29 - 7 run,  but nobody should expect this will continue on this 80% clip, or 70%, or even 60%! .....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst...             Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean)  Fading is not advisable either.  Just PASS on my stuff and you risk/lose nothing!  Tail someone else with a GOOD posted W/L record until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops 

     

    As fully anticipated, PHASE 1 of my regression has begun.... More to follow. Fortunately (and wisely I might add) in anticipation, as posted twice before, I trimmed my usual bet size  two times, to soften the blow to my BR...

    Tuesday, Jan 27:  Lumberjacks -13 -127 alt-line@pinn   ...4pm ET tip

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Currently on a 29 - 7 run,  but nobody should expect this will continue on this 80% clip, or 70%, or even 60%! .....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst...             Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean)  Fading is not advisable either.  Just PASS on my stuff and you risk/lose nothing!  Tail someone else with a GOOD posted W/L record until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops 

     

    As fully anticipated, PHASE 1 of my regression has begun.... More to follow. Fortunately (and wisely I might add) in anticipation, as posted twice before, I trimmed my usual bet size  two times, to soften the blow to my BR...

    Tuesday, Jan 27:  Lumberjacks -13 -127 alt-line@pinn   ...4pm ET tip

     
    OO7CRUSHER
    OO7CRUSHER
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 16979
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 11:15 AM ET #604

    @fubah2

     clover

    Reply

    @fubah2

     clover

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 12:37 PM ET #605

    [Quote: Originally Posted by fubah2]Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Currently on a 29 - 7 run,  

     

    an_police but nobody should expect this will continue on this 80% clip, or 70%, or even 60%! .....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst...             Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean)  Fading is not advisable either.  Just PASS on my stuff and you risk/lose nothing!  Tail someone else with a GOOD posted W/L record until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops   

     

    Reply

    [Quote: Originally Posted by fubah2]Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Currently on a 29 - 7 run,  

     

    an_police but nobody should expect this will continue on this 80% clip, or 70%, or even 60%! .....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst...             Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean)  Fading is not advisable either.  Just PASS on my stuff and you risk/lose nothing!  Tail someone else with a GOOD posted W/L record until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops   

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 12:40 PM ET #606

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Currently on a 29 - 7 run,  but nobody should expect this will continue on this 80% clip, or 70%, or even 60%! .....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst...             Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean)  Fading is not advisable either.  Just PASS on my stuff and you risk/lose nothing!  Tail someone else with a GOOD posted W/L record until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops Mon, Jan 26:Tex A/M CC -2.5 -140  alt@B365   As fully anticipated, PHASE 1 of my regression has begun.... More to follow. Fortunately (and wisely I might add) in anticipation, as posted twice before, I trimmed my usual bet size  two times, to soften the blow to my BR...   

    1 - 2  on Monday   

    29 - 7 HOT STREAK drops to 30 - 9 and I anticipate further drops

    LAMAR -3 -145  alt@pinn

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Currently on a 29 - 7 run,  but nobody should expect this will continue on this 80% clip, or 70%, or even 60%! .....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst...             Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean)  Fading is not advisable either.  Just PASS on my stuff and you risk/lose nothing!  Tail someone else with a GOOD posted W/L record until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops Mon, Jan 26:Tex A/M CC -2.5 -140  alt@B365   As fully anticipated, PHASE 1 of my regression has begun.... More to follow. Fortunately (and wisely I might add) in anticipation, as posted twice before, I trimmed my usual bet size  two times, to soften the blow to my BR...   

    1 - 2  on Monday   

    29 - 7 HOT STREAK drops to 30 - 9 and I anticipate further drops

    LAMAR -3 -145  alt@pinn

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 12:44 PM ET #607

    LEANING to Prairie View on cheap ML at home

    Reply

    LEANING to Prairie View on cheap ML at home

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 1:04 PM ET #608

    HUGE game today: Huskers @Wolverines!

    Reply

    HUGE game today: Huskers @Wolverines!

     
    ALLIN22
    ALLIN22
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2015
    Posts: 29
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 1:06 PM ET #609

    @fubah2

     Got a lean in that one Fubah?

    Reply

    @fubah2

     Got a lean in that one Fubah?

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 2:10 PM ET #610

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLIN22:

    @fubah2  Got a lean in that one Fubah?

    @ALLIN22

     Maybe......thinking is that Nebraska can cover about 13 pts or so....so I may watch and hope Michigan gains an early lead to increase the line......

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLIN22:

    @fubah2  Got a lean in that one Fubah?

    @ALLIN22

     Maybe......thinking is that Nebraska can cover about 13 pts or so....so I may watch and hope Michigan gains an early lead to increase the line......

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 3:09 PM ET #611

    LEAN to Nicholls...

    Reply

    LEAN to Nicholls...

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16760
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 3:18 PM ET #612

    @fubah2

     hopefully no regression today   clover gl

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    @fubah2

     hopefully no regression today   clover gl

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 3:37 PM ET #613

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    @fubah2  hopefully no regression today    gl

    Hmmm we shall see.....  clover

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    @fubah2  hopefully no regression today    gl

    Hmmm we shall see.....  clover

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 4:44 PM ET #614

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: @fubah2  hopefully no regression today    gl Hmmm we shall see.....

    Lean to NEBRASKA but for LIVE bet only if I can get a few more points...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: @fubah2  hopefully no regression today    gl Hmmm we shall see.....

    Lean to NEBRASKA but for LIVE bet only if I can get a few more points...

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 4:50 PM ET #615

    Prairie View really choked today.

    Reply

    Prairie View really choked today.

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 4:52 PM ET #616

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Prairie View really choked today.

    They lost by 20 points.

    I did not post any bets on them...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Prairie View really choked today.

    They lost by 20 points.

    I did not post any bets on them...

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 4:59 PM ET #617

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: @fubah2  hopefully no regression today    gl Hmmm we shall see..... Lean to NEBRASKA but for LIVE bet only if I can get a few more points...

     

     

    With the announcement that FRAGER is *OUT* my LEAN will have to now be at least 16+ points....

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: @fubah2  hopefully no regression today    gl Hmmm we shall see..... Lean to NEBRASKA but for LIVE bet only if I can get a few more points...

     

     

    With the announcement that FRAGER is *OUT* my LEAN will have to now be at least 16+ points....

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 5:04 PM ET #618

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: @fubah2  hopefully no regression today    gl Hmmm we shall see..... Lean to NEBRASKA but for LIVE bet only if I can get a few more points...     With the announcement that FRAGER is *OUT* my LEAN will have to now be at least 16+ points....

    and MAST is Q   surprised

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: @fubah2  hopefully no regression today    gl Hmmm we shall see..... Lean to NEBRASKA but for LIVE bet only if I can get a few more points...     With the announcement that FRAGER is *OUT* my LEAN will have to now be at least 16+ points....

    and MAST is Q   surprised

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 5:09 PM ET #619

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: @fubah2  hopefully no regression today    gl Hmmm we shall see..... Lean to NEBRASKA but for LIVE bet only if I can get a few more points...     With the announcement that FRAGER is *OUT* my LEAN will have to now be at least 16+ points.... and MAST is Q

    So I'll probably need to get +20 pts now  IF MAST is out too...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: @fubah2  hopefully no regression today    gl Hmmm we shall see..... Lean to NEBRASKA but for LIVE bet only if I can get a few more points...     With the announcement that FRAGER is *OUT* my LEAN will have to now be at least 16+ points.... and MAST is Q

    So I'll probably need to get +20 pts now  IF MAST is out too...

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16760
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 5:16 PM ET #620

    @fubah2

     why not just consider  michigan instead ?? confused

     

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    @fubah2

     why not just consider  michigan instead ?? confused

     

     

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16760
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 5:16 PM ET #621

    @fubah2

     why not just consider  michigan instead ?? confused

     

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    @fubah2

     why not just consider  michigan instead ?? confused

     

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 5:28 PM ET #622

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    @fubah2  why not just consider  michigan instead ??

    @KellyM_1964

     Hmmm....yeah......was thinking about that.......checking...

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    @fubah2  why not just consider  michigan instead ??

    @KellyM_1964

     Hmmm....yeah......was thinking about that.......checking...

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53735
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 5:39 PM ET #623

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Currently on a 29 - 7 run,  but nobody should expect this will continue on this 80% clip, or 70%, or even 60%! .....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst...             Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean)  Fading is not advisable either.  Just PASS on my stuff and you risk/lose nothing!  Tail someone else with a GOOD posted W/L record until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops Mon, Jan 26:Tex A/M CC -2.5 -140  alt@B365   As fully anticipated, PHASE 1 of my regression has begun.... More to follow. Fortunately (and wisely I might add) in anticipation, as posted twice before, I trimmed my usual bet size  two times, to soften the blow to my BR...    1 - 2  on Monday    29 - 7 HOT STREAK drops to 30 - 9 and I anticipate further drops LAMAR -3 -145  alt@pinn

    I see the line on Cardinals has risen...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Currently on a 29 - 7 run,  but nobody should expect this will continue on this 80% clip, or 70%, or even 60%! .....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst...             Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean)  Fading is not advisable either.  Just PASS on my stuff and you risk/lose nothing!  Tail someone else with a GOOD posted W/L record until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops Mon, Jan 26:Tex A/M CC -2.5 -140  alt@B365   As fully anticipated, PHASE 1 of my regression has begun.... More to follow. Fortunately (and wisely I might add) in anticipation, as posted twice before, I trimmed my usual bet size  two times, to soften the blow to my BR...    1 - 2  on Monday    29 - 7 HOT STREAK drops to 30 - 9 and I anticipate further drops LAMAR -3 -145  alt@pinn

    I see the line on Cardinals has risen...

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16760
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 5:42 PM ET #624

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Currently on a 29 - 7 run,  but nobody should expect this will continue on this 80% clip, or 70%, or even 60%! .....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst...             Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean)  Fading is not advisable either.  Just PASS on my stuff and you risk/lose nothing!  Tail someone else with a GOOD posted W/L record until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops Mon, Jan 26:Tex A/M CC -2.5 -140  alt@B365   As fully anticipated, PHASE 1 of my regression has begun.... More to follow. Fortunately (and wisely I might add) in anticipation, as posted twice before, I trimmed my usual bet size  two times, to soften the blow to my BR...    1 - 2  on Monday    29 - 7 HOT STREAK drops to 30 - 9 and I anticipate further drops LAMAR -3 -145  alt@pinn I see the line on Cardinals has risen...

    i took them on  ml

    an_cheers

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Currently on a 29 - 7 run,  but nobody should expect this will continue on this 80% clip, or 70%, or even 60%! .....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst...             Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean)  Fading is not advisable either.  Just PASS on my stuff and you risk/lose nothing!  Tail someone else with a GOOD posted W/L record until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops Mon, Jan 26:Tex A/M CC -2.5 -140  alt@B365   As fully anticipated, PHASE 1 of my regression has begun.... More to follow. Fortunately (and wisely I might add) in anticipation, as posted twice before, I trimmed my usual bet size  two times, to soften the blow to my BR...    1 - 2  on Monday    29 - 7 HOT STREAK drops to 30 - 9 and I anticipate further drops LAMAR -3 -145  alt@pinn I see the line on Cardinals has risen...

    i took them on  ml

    an_cheers

     
     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16760
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2026 - 5:42 PM ET #625

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Currently on a 29 - 7 run,  but nobody should expect this will continue on this 80% clip, or 70%, or even 60%! .....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst...             Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean)  Fading is not advisable either.  Just PASS on my stuff and you risk/lose nothing!  Tail someone else with a GOOD posted W/L record until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops Mon, Jan 26:Tex A/M CC -2.5 -140  alt@B365   As fully anticipated, PHASE 1 of my regression has begun.... More to follow. Fortunately (and wisely I might add) in anticipation, as posted twice before, I trimmed my usual bet size  two times, to soften the blow to my BR...    1 - 2  on Monday    29 - 7 HOT STREAK drops to 30 - 9 and I anticipate further drops LAMAR -3 -145  alt@pinn I see the line on Cardinals has risen...

    i took them on  ml

    an_cheers

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Currently on a 29 - 7 run,  but nobody should expect this will continue on this 80% clip, or 70%, or even 60%! .....hot streaks do not last, which is why I am reducing the size of my bets in anticipation this bubble is soon to burst...             Attention the handful of forum readers/lurkers who occasionally read my thread: I strongly advise laying off tailing my forthcoming bets (or LEANS) until I suffer some losses (regression to the mean)  Fading is not advisable either.  Just PASS on my stuff and you risk/lose nothing!  Tail someone else with a GOOD posted W/L record until AFTER my win/loss percentage drops Mon, Jan 26:Tex A/M CC -2.5 -140  alt@B365   As fully anticipated, PHASE 1 of my regression has begun.... More to follow. Fortunately (and wisely I might add) in anticipation, as posted twice before, I trimmed my usual bet size  two times, to soften the blow to my BR...    1 - 2  on Monday    29 - 7 HOT STREAK drops to 30 - 9 and I anticipate further drops LAMAR -3 -145  alt@pinn I see the line on Cardinals has risen...

    i took them on  ml

    an_cheers

    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 252627 ... 110111112 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 435
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,890
    • PART DEUX 154
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 845
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
    • Week 6 Money 8,424
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,258
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,250

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.