added MENS game:
Manhattan +1.5
Sunday, Jan 30:
LADIES:
Loss Youngstown -245 *BEST BET
WINNER Mississippi St.-130
WINNER Dayton -245
YTD LADIES: 37 - 21 (14 - 5 *BEST BETS)
Sunday, Jan 30:
LADIES:
Loss Youngstown -245 *BEST BET
WINNER Mississippi St.-130
WINNER Dayton -245
YTD LADIES: 37 - 21 (14 - 5 *BEST BETS)
MEN:
WINNER Bryant -220 *BEST BET
WINNER Manhattan +1.5
-------------------------------------
YTD MENS: 45 - 27 ( 19 - 4 *BEST BETS )
YTD MENS: 45 - 27 ( 19 - 4 *BEST BETS )
MEN:
WINNER Bryant -220 *BEST BET
WINNER Manhattan +1.5
-------------------------------------
YTD MENS: 45 - 27 ( 19 - 4 *BEST BETS )
YTD MENS: 45 - 27 ( 19 - 4 *BEST BETS )
[Quote: Originally Posted by fubah2]
Jan 31: MENS:
WINNER NC Wilm. -1 *BEST BET
WINNER Southern -1 *BEST BET
WINNER Liberty -4.5
= YTD MENS: 48 - 27 (21 - 4 *BEST BETS)
[Quote: Originally Posted by fubah2]
Jan 31: MENS:
WINNER NC Wilm. -1 *BEST BET
WINNER Southern -1 *BEST BET
WINNER Liberty -4.5
= YTD MENS: 48 - 27 (21 - 4 *BEST BETS)
Adding MENS: Siena -160 *BEST BET
Adding MENS: Siena -160 *BEST BET
@fubah2
Nice work Mr. Fubah2. Was in agreement with Stanford and Sienna so I used your approach on ML 2 teamer. Then you added Auburn so I put together a 3 teamer. I had already left for work when you posted Kent or I would have had a 4 team winner. 25-4 on the Best Bets. Wish I would have found this thread sooner. I know how much work you put into MLB I can only imagine what you do with over 350 teams in college hoops. Saturdays I spend basically the entire day in the stats and making picks. I will be looking forward to you upcoming insights. Regards!![]()
@fubah2
Nice work Mr. Fubah2. Was in agreement with Stanford and Sienna so I used your approach on ML 2 teamer. Then you added Auburn so I put together a 3 teamer. I had already left for work when you posted Kent or I would have had a 4 team winner. 25-4 on the Best Bets. Wish I would have found this thread sooner. I know how much work you put into MLB I can only imagine what you do with over 350 teams in college hoops. Saturdays I spend basically the entire day in the stats and making picks. I will be looking forward to you upcoming insights. Regards!![]()
@fubah2
Nice work Mr. Fubah2. Was in agreement with Stanford and Sienna so I used your approach on ML 2 teamer. Then you added Auburn so I put together a 3 teamer. I had already left for work when you posted Kent or I would have had a 4 team winner. 25-4 on the Best Bets. Wish I would have found this thread sooner. I know how much work you put into MLB I can only imagine what you do with over 350 teams in college hoops. Saturdays I spend basically the entire day in the stats and making picks. I will be looking forward to you upcoming insights. Regards!![]()
Thank you, sir. Nice of you to say! ![]()
I don't bet parlays myself, but looks like you hit a decent one, albeit with moneylines!
I dunno how much longer my streak of *BEST BETS will last though. If you remember my MLB capping, I tend to get very skittish when I hit into an extended winning streak -- a correction and regression toward a lower mean is bound to come -- sonner or later. Happens to everyone on a hot streak, so please be cautious.
Also, another word of caution with any of my plays posted overnight or early in the day -- BEWARE possible significant pregame lineup changes so you can buy the other side if needed to cancel out and save a loss.
@fubah2
Nice work Mr. Fubah2. Was in agreement with Stanford and Sienna so I used your approach on ML 2 teamer. Then you added Auburn so I put together a 3 teamer. I had already left for work when you posted Kent or I would have had a 4 team winner. 25-4 on the Best Bets. Wish I would have found this thread sooner. I know how much work you put into MLB I can only imagine what you do with over 350 teams in college hoops. Saturdays I spend basically the entire day in the stats and making picks. I will be looking forward to you upcoming insights. Regards!![]()
Thank you, sir. Nice of you to say! ![]()
I don't bet parlays myself, but looks like you hit a decent one, albeit with moneylines!
I dunno how much longer my streak of *BEST BETS will last though. If you remember my MLB capping, I tend to get very skittish when I hit into an extended winning streak -- a correction and regression toward a lower mean is bound to come -- sonner or later. Happens to everyone on a hot streak, so please be cautious.
Also, another word of caution with any of my plays posted overnight or early in the day -- BEWARE possible significant pregame lineup changes so you can buy the other side if needed to cancel out and save a loss.
previous YTD MENS: 48 - 27 (21 - 4 *BEST BETS)
FEB 01, MENS:
WINNER Stanford -210 *BEST BET
WINNER Siena -160 *BEST BET
Loser Riverside -210
WINNER Auburn -255 *BEST BET
WINNER Kent -115 *BEST BET
YTD MENS: 52 - 28 (25 - 4 *BEST BETS)
Wednesday, Feb 02: Happy "BLACK HISTORY MONTH!" ![]()
Geo.Wash -1.5
Albany -2
previous YTD MENS: 48 - 27 (21 - 4 *BEST BETS)
FEB 01, MENS:
WINNER Stanford -210 *BEST BET
WINNER Siena -160 *BEST BET
Loser Riverside -210
WINNER Auburn -255 *BEST BET
WINNER Kent -115 *BEST BET
YTD MENS: 52 - 28 (25 - 4 *BEST BETS)
Wednesday, Feb 02: Happy "BLACK HISTORY MONTH!" ![]()
Geo.Wash -1.5
Albany -2
@fubah2
Upon further review yesterdays ML Best Bets were also 4-0 ATS winners. I would not have bet all four ATS, but I did like all four teams to win SU. Although a smaller win betting ML, a win is a win!
![]()
@fubah2
Upon further review yesterdays ML Best Bets were also 4-0 ATS winners. I would not have bet all four ATS, but I did like all four teams to win SU. Although a smaller win betting ML, a win is a win!
![]()
Wednesday, Feb 02: LADIES:
(9:45am ET opening lines @BET365)
Loyola-MD +5.5
TCU +6.5 *BEST BET
Xavier +13.5 *BEST BET
AirForce -110 *BEST BET
Temple -175 *BEST BET
Wednesday, Feb 02: LADIES:
(9:45am ET opening lines @BET365)
Loyola-MD +5.5
TCU +6.5 *BEST BET
Xavier +13.5 *BEST BET
AirForce -110 *BEST BET
Temple -175 *BEST BET
YTD MENS: 52 - 28 (25 - 4 *BEST BETS)
Wednesday, Feb 02: Happy "BLACK HISTORY MONTH!" ![]()
Geo.Wash -1.5
Albany -2
-----------------------
added MENs: Indiana State +5 @BetCRIS
YTD MENS: 52 - 28 (25 - 4 *BEST BETS)
Wednesday, Feb 02: Happy "BLACK HISTORY MONTH!" ![]()
Geo.Wash -1.5
Albany -2
-----------------------
added MENs: Indiana State +5 @BetCRIS
Wednesday, Feb 02: LADIES:
(9:45am ET opening lines @BET365)
Loser Loyola-MD +5.5
Loser TCU +6.5 *BEST BET
Loser Xavier +13.5 *BEST BET
WINNER AirForce -110 *BEST BET
WINNER Temple -175 *BEST BET
Wednesday, Feb 02: Happy "BLACK HISTORY MONTH!" ![]()
WINNER Geo.Wash -1.5
Loser Albany -2
Loser Indiana State +5 @BetCRIS
Thursday, Feb 03: MENS (overnight lines at BetCRIS and BET365)
C.Mich -3 *BEST BET
Stanford +2.5 *BEST BET
BYU -2 *BEST BET
LongBeach -4.5 *BEST BET
GL with your bets, fellas! ![]()
Wednesday, Feb 02: LADIES:
(9:45am ET opening lines @BET365)
Loser Loyola-MD +5.5
Loser TCU +6.5 *BEST BET
Loser Xavier +13.5 *BEST BET
WINNER AirForce -110 *BEST BET
WINNER Temple -175 *BEST BET
Wednesday, Feb 02: Happy "BLACK HISTORY MONTH!" ![]()
WINNER Geo.Wash -1.5
Loser Albany -2
Loser Indiana State +5 @BetCRIS
Thursday, Feb 03: MENS (overnight lines at BetCRIS and BET365)
C.Mich -3 *BEST BET
Stanford +2.5 *BEST BET
BYU -2 *BEST BET
LongBeach -4.5 *BEST BET
GL with your bets, fellas! ![]()
Thursday, Feb 03: MENS (overnight lines at BetCRIS and BET365)
C.Mich -3 *BEST BET
Stanford +2.5 *BEST BET
BYU -2 *BEST BET
LongBeach -4.5 *BEST BET
I believe it HIGHLY LIKELY I will *LOSE* at least one of those 4 *BEST BETS.....maybe 2.....I just don't know which
Thursday, Feb 03: MENS (overnight lines at BetCRIS and BET365)
C.Mich -3 *BEST BET
Stanford +2.5 *BEST BET
BYU -2 *BEST BET
LongBeach -4.5 *BEST BET
I believe it HIGHLY LIKELY I will *LOSE* at least one of those 4 *BEST BETS.....maybe 2.....I just don't know which
