Wonder what the SH line will be with the Wildo injury......and weird wasn't someone just talking about q.b injuries like 5 minutes before that happened ???
Think the books may not even offer a line or if they do it'll be around even/pick'em
Wonder what the SH line will be with the Wildo injury......and weird wasn't someone just talking about q.b injuries like 5 minutes before that happened ???
Think the books may not even offer a line or if they do it'll be around even/pick'em
I know Proulx has the language barrier but the guy looks like Enrico Palazzo most of the time......just begging his crew for advice and totally unsure of how to describe the penalties
I know Proulx has the language barrier but the guy looks like Enrico Palazzo most of the time......just begging his crew for advice and totally unsure of how to describe the penalties
Note to self and other cappers.....this is a big win but lets not forget this was a 7 point game in the 4th Q much like the ESKS "blowout" last night.
Heard bunch of people today talking about how EDM destroyed MON last night and how good the ESKS are....obviously they didn't watch any of the CAL games or the 2nd and 3rd Q of the aforementioned MON game.....they were actually down 4 in the 4th Q and the 17 point win was an anomaly
I'll take another fatass winning night though,albeit with a crazyass comeback by CAL and some late points by B.C. I was down over -20 units at one point this year but with 3 of the last 4 weeks winning +$ and another nice +$ weekend right now since I won't be betting anything else with NFL on the plate tomorrow. So I'm still down a decent chunk but the 20 is now down to -8-9 with over a half dozen weeks left on the board
Note to self and other cappers.....this is a big win but lets not forget this was a 7 point game in the 4th Q much like the ESKS "blowout" last night.
Heard bunch of people today talking about how EDM destroyed MON last night and how good the ESKS are....obviously they didn't watch any of the CAL games or the 2nd and 3rd Q of the aforementioned MON game.....they were actually down 4 in the 4th Q and the 17 point win was an anomaly
I'll take another fatass winning night though,albeit with a crazyass comeback by CAL and some late points by B.C. I was down over -20 units at one point this year but with 3 of the last 4 weeks winning +$ and another nice +$ weekend right now since I won't be betting anything else with NFL on the plate tomorrow. So I'm still down a decent chunk but the 20 is now down to -8-9 with over a half dozen weeks left on the board