Ahh I'm not buying that sometimes a week off mid season is good the aches.
They still make a game of this....I have seen so many posts on here over the yers where people think because a team lost the FH by 20 then they'll lose the game by 40 but that almost never happens.
Not so sure they win anymore but your boys are bests and CANNOT ply this bad for a full 60 minutes
Ahh I'm not buying that sometimes a week off mid season is good the aches.
They still make a game of this....I have seen so many posts on here over the yers where people think because a team lost the FH by 20 then they'll lose the game by 40 but that almost never happens.
Not so sure they win anymore but your boys are bests and CANNOT ply this bad for a full 60 minutes
For them to comeback they will have to play almost perfect football
HAHA did you read my writeup on this (before the) game ??
I literally said that if TOR wants to win this game THEY need to play perfect football lolol.
I just added the SH -19/game ML +425 for a halfer..........SH -8 for 1 unit...............and then SH -8 to SH O 26 +265 risking a halfer.
Just hope that IF the STAMPS score the on the opening drive that Huff doesn't go for two.....shouldn't be an issue and the guy can get a team ready to play....but man some of his quick in game decisions are just painful.
p.s whatcha got on this one FABS and what f anything did you take SH ??? BOL if you pulled the trigger.
calling it (now) lol CAL 49-47
Quote Originally Posted by fab14:
For them to comeback they will have to play almost perfect football
HAHA did you read my writeup on this (before the) game ??
I literally said that if TOR wants to win this game THEY need to play perfect football lolol.
I just added the SH -19/game ML +425 for a halfer..........SH -8 for 1 unit...............and then SH -8 to SH O 26 +265 risking a halfer.
Just hope that IF the STAMPS score the on the opening drive that Huff doesn't go for two.....shouldn't be an issue and the guy can get a team ready to play....but man some of his quick in game decisions are just painful.
p.s whatcha got on this one FABS and what f anything did you take SH ??? BOL if you pulled the trigger.
Oh didn't see the proline tie ....I think it could happen bud......and I played my first proline in long time last week...lost with N.O and CHI both falling in o.t
But man are their lines are hoorid compared to online odds. I have signed more than a few people up with bet365. Guys I know and see at the local store filling out tix come into my store which is where I do my capping and I put their parlay in the bet window at 365 and they lose their mind...plus I get $50 for everyone I sign up
Oh didn't see the proline tie ....I think it could happen bud......and I played my first proline in long time last week...lost with N.O and CHI both falling in o.t
But man are their lines are hoorid compared to online odds. I have signed more than a few people up with bet365. Guys I know and see at the local store filling out tix come into my store which is where I do my capping and I put their parlay in the bet window at 365 and they lose their mind...plus I get $50 for everyone I sign up
still haven't pulled the trig TRAPS....i like the points but Glenn hs had a ton of oactice asastarter noe so ??
yeah he has, and i'd root for him to win a grey cup, but the lions are a tricky team to back... they seem to f*** me over every time i lay money on them. they managed 7 points last week in a game where they were favoured by 8.5. and they have dropped 3 games at home this season, including that stupid guaranteed win...
meanwhile, winnipeg has lost to sask 3x this season, but they did beat BC back in week 5 straight up as 8.5 dogs
... 4-1-0 ATS this season.
Quote Originally Posted by DDH420:
still haven't pulled the trig TRAPS....i like the points but Glenn hs had a ton of oactice asastarter noe so ??
yeah he has, and i'd root for him to win a grey cup, but the lions are a tricky team to back... they seem to f*** me over every time i lay money on them. they managed 7 points last week in a game where they were favoured by 8.5. and they have dropped 3 games at home this season, including that stupid guaranteed win...
meanwhile, winnipeg has lost to sask 3x this season, but they did beat BC back in week 5 straight up as 8.5 dogs
STAMPS down 29-3 with 1 minute left in the FH...............Just scored a t.d and a 2 pt convert (that I actually agree with calling) with5 minutes left and we got a tie game
This may rank as one of the best/fun/entertaining 2 unit loses I've ever had
STAMPS down 29-3 with 1 minute left in the FH...............Just scored a t.d and a 2 pt convert (that I actually agree with calling) with5 minutes left and we got a tie game
This may rank as one of the best/fun/entertaining 2 unit loses I've ever had