• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | CFL

    ************************* *******SATURDAY NIGHT DOUBLE HEADER LIVE IN GAME THREAD********************

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    beertapper
    DDH420
    fab14
    ELDubarino
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 4004
    Posts: 58
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    beertapper
    beertapper
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 2722
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2014 - 9:50 PM ET #26

    different kind of football but i have a ton more confidence in over 2.75 goals - Man U / QPR tomorrow than anything the late game has to offer..

    Reply
    different kind of football but i have a ton more confidence in over 2.75 goals - Man U / QPR tomorrow than anything the late game has to offer..

     
    DDH420
    DDH420
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 15506
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2014 - 9:51 PM ET #27

    I like this WINNY team and think they may cover the 6.5 but I see BC winning the game so it's a tough call with my betting style


    Not much time left TAPS you wanna roll with BC buddy ??

    Reply
    I like this WINNY team and think they may cover the 6.5 but I see BC winning the game so it's a tough call with my betting style


    Not much time left TAPS you wanna roll with BC buddy ??

     
    DDH420
    DDH420
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 15506
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2014 - 9:52 PM ET #28

    And FABRICIO whats your take on the night cap.....points or home team ???......gut saying BC brain saying WINNY
    Reply
    And FABRICIO whats your take on the night cap.....points or home team ???......gut saying BC brain saying WINNY
     
    fab14
    fab14
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 16325
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2014 - 9:53 PM ET #29

    3 minute warning
    Reply
    3 minute warning
     
    fab14
    fab14
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 16325
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2014 - 9:54 PM ET #30

    I like peg + the points
    Reply
    I like peg + the points
     
    DDH420
    DDH420
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 15506
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2014 - 9:57 PM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by beertapper:

    different kind of football but i have a ton more confidence in over 2.75 goals - Man U / QPR tomorrow than anything the late game has to offer..

    You make a good point TAPS and I have been killing NFL so I don't want to give a ton away tonight to make tomorrows potential winnings  moot.


    But if I'm being totally honest I want a lil action. I went shopping with a women today so anyone who has done the same should also understand why I want to drink beer,watch football and gamble on said football.


    Time to go lock in....hopefully there are a few words of wisdom for me after I hit submit

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by beertapper:

    different kind of football but i have a ton more confidence in over 2.75 goals - Man U / QPR tomorrow than anything the late game has to offer..

    You make a good point TAPS and I have been killing NFL so I don't want to give a ton away tonight to make tomorrows potential winnings  moot.


    But if I'm being totally honest I want a lil action. I went shopping with a women today so anyone who has done the same should also understand why I want to drink beer,watch football and gamble on said football.


    Time to go lock in....hopefully there are a few words of wisdom for me after I hit submit

     
    fab14
    fab14
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 16325
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2014 - 9:58 PM ET #32

    TD CORNDOG
    Reply
    TD CORNDOG
     
    fab14
    fab14
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 16325
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2014 - 9:59 PM ET #33

    40-33 Stamps
    Reply
    40-33 Stamps
     
    beertapper
    beertapper
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 2722
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2014 - 10:00 PM ET #34

    totally.. DDH... a small bit of action

    well, i may regret this but i have to stick with the dog.. but this is a small play


    WIN +7, (0.50 unit)  
    dbl result-  TIE - WIN (23-1),  BC - WIN (12-1),  (0.05 unit each)

    team total:  WIN over 20.5 (1 unit)
    Reply
    totally.. DDH... a small bit of action

    well, i may regret this but i have to stick with the dog.. but this is a small play


    WIN +7, (0.50 unit)  
    dbl result-  TIE - WIN (23-1),  BC - WIN (12-1),  (0.05 unit each)

    team total:  WIN over 20.5 (1 unit)
     
    fab14
    fab14
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 16325
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2014 - 10:04 PM ET #35

    What a game
    Reply
    What a game
     
    fab14
    fab14
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 16325
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2014 - 10:06 PM ET #36

    Stamps win Stamps win
    Reply
    Stamps win Stamps win
     
    fab14
    fab14
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 16325
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2014 - 10:07 PM ET #37

    What a fuking comeback
    Reply
    What a fuking comeback
     
    DDH420
    DDH420
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 15506
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2014 - 10:07 PM ET #38

    WHAT DID I SAY BOYS ?!?!?!?!??!?!?
    Reply
    WHAT DID I SAY BOYS ?!?!?!?!??!?!?
     
    DDH420
    DDH420
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 15506
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2014 - 10:10 PM ET #39

    I don't usually make live plays (half time sure) but I'm glad I added these


    (1)CAL (game) ML -140 to win 2 units


    And then at halftime


    CFL: CAL down 29-10 at the half


    (1)CAL SH -19 +425 risking a half unit

    (2)CAL SH -8 -110 to win 1 unit

    (3)CAL SH -8 -110 to TOR/CAL SH OVER 26 -110 = +265 risking a half unit
    Reply
    I don't usually make live plays (half time sure) but I'm glad I added these


    (1)CAL (game) ML -140 to win 2 units


    And then at halftime


    CFL: CAL down 29-10 at the half


    (1)CAL SH -19 +425 risking a half unit

    (2)CAL SH -8 -110 to win 1 unit

    (3)CAL SH -8 -110 to TOR/CAL SH OVER 26 -110 = +265 risking a half unit
     
    fab14
    fab14
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 16325
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2014 - 10:11 PM ET #40

    You said the stamps are a great team & no lead is safe when your playing them.
    Reply
    You said the stamps are a great team & no lead is safe when your playing them.
     
    fab14
    fab14
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 16325
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2014 - 10:17 PM ET #41

    Also don't mess with my team when i'am in da house
    Reply
    Also don't mess with my team when i'am in da house
     
    ELDubarino
    ELDubarino
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 10669
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2014 - 10:23 PM ET #42

    Complete collapse by the Argos.  Once Ricky has all his weapons back this will be a different team.  Look for us to get some revenge in the Grey Cup. 

    Reply

    Complete collapse by the Argos.  Once Ricky has all his weapons back this will be a different team.  Look for us to get some revenge in the Grey Cup. 

     
    ELDubarino
    ELDubarino
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 10669
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2014 - 10:30 PM ET #43

    Bombers up 3 - 0 early
    Reply
    Bombers up 3 - 0 early
     
    DDH420
    DDH420
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 15506
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2014 - 10:37 PM ET #44

    Quote Originally Posted by fab14:

    You said the stamps are a great team & no lead is safe when your playing them.
    I said a bunch of shizer lolol but I know there was something about if EDM can tril by 4 in the 4th and win by 17 then CAL could trail by 19 at the half and still win the game.....and that the cream would rise to the top.


    sorry my A button is damaged


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by fab14:

    You said the stamps are a great team & no lead is safe when your playing them.
    I said a bunch of shizer lolol but I know there was something about if EDM can tril by 4 in the 4th and win by 17 then CAL could trail by 19 at the half and still win the game.....and that the cream would rise to the top.


    sorry my A button is damaged


     
    DDH420
    DDH420
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 15506
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2014 - 10:40 PM ET #45

    On the other side but BOL TAPPER

    ////

    FABS you ain't lying CAL's rec goes up exponentially when you tune/chime in live


    ////


    And thanx DUBS I had the game on a 10 minute delay (recorded) and just hit live after you spoiler.....yeah my fault being in a live thread with a delayed feed

    Reply
    On the other side but BOL TAPPER

    ////

    FABS you ain't lying CAL's rec goes up exponentially when you tune/chime in live


    ////


    And thanx DUBS I had the game on a 10 minute delay (recorded) and just hit live after you spoiler.....yeah my fault being in a live thread with a delayed feed

     
    fab14
    fab14
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 16325
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2014 - 10:47 PM ET #46

    I'am glad i can help out a bro beat the books. well done
    Reply
    I'am glad i can help out a bro beat the books. well done
     
    fab14
    fab14
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 16325
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2014 - 10:50 PM ET #47

    Now give me you best dog in the nfl tomorrow.
    Reply
    Now give me you best dog in the nfl tomorrow.
     
    DDH420
    DDH420
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 15506
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2014 - 10:51 PM ET #48

    Reply
     
    DDH420
    DDH420
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 15506
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2014 - 11:09 PM ET #49

    To  be completely honest I really haven't got that far yet FABS. I'm still taking team I like to win not necessarily cover the spread. I'd love to say a team and have them come through but as a friend I think the best thing I can do is be truthful and say I don't have  dog I love s.u.


    And after loving a bunch of games last week I'm not in love with a ton of games this week....especially early

    These are the only plays I have made and perhaps the only plays I will have through the 11 a.m games


    (1)EDM (game) ML -425 to CIN (game) +5 -505 to DET (game) +13 -500 to DEN (game) ML -750 to GB (game) +3 -650 to SF (game) +3.5 -550 = +175 risking 1 unit


    (1)CAL (game) ML -700 to N.O/CLE (game) OVER 37.5 -450 to SEA (game) +5 -550 to DEN (game) ML -800 to SF (game) +3.5 -555 = +120 risking 1 unit


    (1)CIN ML -240 to NE (game) ML -260 to MIA (game) +11.5 -500 = +135 risking 1 unit




    Two teams I think can win as chihuahuas are MIA and DET...but not lovin' them enough to bet them S.U



    If you want 1 play I really like though it's an afternoon parlay with a nightcap finish....DEN ML to GB ML to SF ML -110......BOL broseph



    Reply
    To  be completely honest I really haven't got that far yet FABS. I'm still taking team I like to win not necessarily cover the spread. I'd love to say a team and have them come through but as a friend I think the best thing I can do is be truthful and say I don't have  dog I love s.u.


    And after loving a bunch of games last week I'm not in love with a ton of games this week....especially early

    These are the only plays I have made and perhaps the only plays I will have through the 11 a.m games


    (1)EDM (game) ML -425 to CIN (game) +5 -505 to DET (game) +13 -500 to DEN (game) ML -750 to GB (game) +3 -650 to SF (game) +3.5 -550 = +175 risking 1 unit


    (1)CAL (game) ML -700 to N.O/CLE (game) OVER 37.5 -450 to SEA (game) +5 -550 to DEN (game) ML -800 to SF (game) +3.5 -555 = +120 risking 1 unit


    (1)CIN ML -240 to NE (game) ML -260 to MIA (game) +11.5 -500 = +135 risking 1 unit




    Two teams I think can win as chihuahuas are MIA and DET...but not lovin' them enough to bet them S.U



    If you want 1 play I really like though it's an afternoon parlay with a nightcap finish....DEN ML to GB ML to SF ML -110......BOL broseph



     
     
    DDH420
    DDH420
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 15506
    Posted: Sep. 13, 2014 - 11:27 PM ET #50

    I know this league loves the mobile q.b and Damon Allen may be the best ever. But for the generation I grew up watching this league can still be dominated by a pocket passer. For my money A.C and Ray Ray have been the two best q.b's in the league over the last decade.



    Other than that you get some good pivots but they end up like Buck "Porcelain" Pierce that will be dizzy if he brushes his teeth too aggressively. And Now Lulay who is a pass first q.b but gets himself in trouble when on the run.


    Or Reilly in EDM who is the real deal but as I've said for two years now. Is a legit star in this league and knows how to win. But he's just so stubborn he won't learn to hook-slide. He has said countless times that it's the only way he knows how to play. And that he is doing it for his teammates. But he is lying to us,his teammates and himself playing like that. It's actually selfish and if he really wants to be a true team leader than he needs to realize that he is most valuable to his team when he's on the field. And that winner the war is far more valuable than winning the battle

    Reply
    I know this league loves the mobile q.b and Damon Allen may be the best ever. But for the generation I grew up watching this league can still be dominated by a pocket passer. For my money A.C and Ray Ray have been the two best q.b's in the league over the last decade.



    Other than that you get some good pivots but they end up like Buck "Porcelain" Pierce that will be dizzy if he brushes his teeth too aggressively. And Now Lulay who is a pass first q.b but gets himself in trouble when on the run.


    Or Reilly in EDM who is the real deal but as I've said for two years now. Is a legit star in this league and knows how to win. But he's just so stubborn he won't learn to hook-slide. He has said countless times that it's the only way he knows how to play. And that he is doing it for his teammates. But he is lying to us,his teammates and himself playing like that. It's actually selfish and if he really wants to be a true team leader than he needs to realize that he is most valuable to his team when he's on the field. And that winner the war is far more valuable than winning the battle

    All Forums | CFL
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,284
    • PART DEUX 222
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,034
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,114
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,665
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,298
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,151
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,844
    • Friday 10/02/2026 750
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,589

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.