CFL week 9
BC halftime 10-20.....the Lions coulda, woulda, shoulda been up 17-13, as a penalty negates a BC touchdown, than an almost pick-6 goes the other way and the Eskimos score a couple of plays later....uglay, Lulay.
BC's offense has only generated 3 points for the whole half...we need better out of them.
Considering that, having 30 points at halftime is very good....we'll take that. Looks like BC's offensive line is pretty offensive....Lulay has been running for his life most of the first half.
I don't bet halftimes.
BC halftime 10-20.....the Lions coulda, woulda, shoulda been up 17-13, as a penalty negates a BC touchdown, than an almost pick-6 goes the other way and the Eskimos score a couple of plays later....uglay, Lulay.
BC's offense has only generated 3 points for the whole half...we need better out of them.
Considering that, having 30 points at halftime is very good....we'll take that. Looks like BC's offensive line is pretty offensive....Lulay has been running for his life most of the first half.
I don't bet halftimes.
Lulays in field goal position, penalty, loss on draw play puts them out of field goal postion BC 21-20 after three, we may see the longest three minutes in sports if this is close in the last few minutes.
Lulays in field goal position, penalty, loss on draw play puts them out of field goal postion BC 21-20 after three, we may see the longest three minutes in sports if this is close in the last few minutes.
BC goes up 27-20.....I have no idea why a coach wouldn't kick the extra point to go up 8.....that is just poor decision making, a coach should know that 2 point conversions are a 44% proposition....why don't you make the other coach make a 44% chance if they were to score a TD, rather than you trying it?
BC goes up 27-20.....I have no idea why a coach wouldn't kick the extra point to go up 8.....that is just poor decision making, a coach should know that 2 point conversions are a 44% proposition....why don't you make the other coach make a 44% chance if they were to score a TD, rather than you trying it?
Thanks DB, I am considering the UNDER in the Hamilton game tomorrow based on your query.
Perhaps we'll have a 0-0 halftime score.
Thanks DB, I am considering the UNDER in the Hamilton game tomorrow based on your query.
Perhaps we'll have a 0-0 halftime score.
I guess it pays sometimes to line shop, Tiger Cats +6 tie.
Thanks for the nice query Dogbite...I played it, but I won't credit it to my won/loss record here.
Week 1-0-2 (yes, two draws)
Season 20-14-2 ATS.
Linemaker hasn't given me 27 points so I won't be taking the Alouettes tomorrow.
Early Indigo lines for next week.
Tiger Cats -2' Eskimos 54'
Alouettes 3' Argonauts 50
Stamps -6 Bombers 51'
BC pik Roughriders
I guess it pays sometimes to line shop, Tiger Cats +6 tie.
Thanks for the nice query Dogbite...I played it, but I won't credit it to my won/loss record here.
Week 1-0-2 (yes, two draws)
Season 20-14-2 ATS.
Linemaker hasn't given me 27 points so I won't be taking the Alouettes tomorrow.
Early Indigo lines for next week.
Tiger Cats -2' Eskimos 54'
Alouettes 3' Argonauts 50
Stamps -6 Bombers 51'
BC pik Roughriders
IThanks for the nice query Dogbite...I played it, but I won't credit it to my won/loss record here.
You are very welcome. It is nice to contribute something to Covers every now and then.
IThanks for the nice query Dogbite...I played it, but I won't credit it to my won/loss record here.
You are very welcome. It is nice to contribute something to Covers every now and then.
This is a modification of a query that is earlier in this thread.
p:interceptions>2 and AD and p:HL and p:margin<-14
A team that lost their last game at home by greater than 14 points, and threw 2 interceptions has been 8-2 (+10.15) and 0-10 O/U (-10.30) as a road divisional dog
play:
Ottawa/Montreal UNDER 50'
This is a modification of a query that is earlier in this thread.
p:interceptions>2 and AD and p:HL and p:margin<-14
A team that lost their last game at home by greater than 14 points, and threw 2 interceptions has been 8-2 (+10.15) and 0-10 O/U (-10.30) as a road divisional dog
play:
Ottawa/Montreal UNDER 50'
YOu're all over it Freak
Early lines for next week
Bombers -5 Redblacks 55
Argos +1 Lions 52'
Eskimos -13 Alouettes 51
Riders +6' Stamps 50
If the Argos were to become home favorites over the Lulays they have been 17-33 ATS as home favorites, but they are not the worst team...that team?
The Redblacks 7-15 ATS.
Play:
5) Alouettes +14
This week:
1) BC +3' winner
2) BC UNDER 54 tie
3) Hamilton +6 tie
4) Alouettes UNDER 50'
5) Alouettes +14
YOu're all over it Freak
Early lines for next week
Bombers -5 Redblacks 55
Argos +1 Lions 52'
Eskimos -13 Alouettes 51
Riders +6' Stamps 50
If the Argos were to become home favorites over the Lulays they have been 17-33 ATS as home favorites, but they are not the worst team...that team?
The Redblacks 7-15 ATS.
Play:
5) Alouettes +14
This week:
1) BC +3' winner
2) BC UNDER 54 tie
3) Hamilton +6 tie
4) Alouettes UNDER 50'
5) Alouettes +14
Yes, I know there are a ton of positive queries to take the Montreal Manziels....don't think I'll be pulling the trigger on them. Spottie's cajones are mucho grande,....mine? not nearly as big.
Play:
3) Hamilton Tiger Cats +6
The public cooperated and moved this line from+4 to +6, right where I had them. So, there is no disadvantage in the line for us. We've got advantageous situations backing the Tiger Cats that says they will out-perform expectations. This one will be an interesting game to watch, and hopefully win.
HF and on:HF and not DIV and day
Yes, I know there are a ton of positive queries to take the Montreal Manziels....don't think I'll be pulling the trigger on them. Spottie's cajones are mucho grande,....mine? not nearly as big.
Play:
3) Hamilton Tiger Cats +6
The public cooperated and moved this line from+4 to +6, right where I had them. So, there is no disadvantage in the line for us. We've got advantageous situations backing the Tiger Cats that says they will out-perform expectations. This one will be an interesting game to watch, and hopefully win.
HF and on:HF and not DIV and day
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,708
- Monday 09/28/2026 812
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,193
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,827
- PART DEUX 271
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,283
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,004
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,453
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,673
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,417
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
