The bracket is set and March Madness is just days away. That means it's time to start filling out your brackets. Our free bracket below is downloadable, printable, and fillable so that you can start to slot teams into the regions where you think they'll end up.
Printable March Madness bracket
The teams are set and it's time to fill in your brackets. We've included both possible results of the First Four matchups in the bracket so you can start printing and filling right away.
bet365 Bracket Challenge
There is $6 million up for grabs with the bet365 Bracket Challenge. Entrants who can correctly predict the outcome of each game of the tournament, win $6 million. Prizes will also be offered to players placing in the top 250 in points earned, with $125,000 going to the best score. New users must create an account with bet365 and make their picks before the opening round of the tournament kicks off on March 17.
2022 bracket details
- The official bracket will be released on March 13, 2022.
- The Final Four for 2022 is set to be played at the Caesars Superdome in New Orleans.
- The First Four play-in games will be played on March 15 and 16, 2022.
- Bracket submissions are due before the first game of Round 1 tips off on Thursday, March 17, 2022. This usually takes place around Noon ET, but the official game schedule will be released during the Selection Sunday show.
- The first weekend (Rounds 1 and 2) runs from Thursday, March 17 - Sunday, March 20, 2022.
- The second weekend (Sweet 16 and Elite Eight) runs from Thursday, March 24 - Sunday, March 27.
- The Final Four and national championship game will be held on April 2 and April 4, respectively.
The perfect March Madness bracket
A question we often get is whether there has ever been a perfect March Madness bracket. The answer is simple: No. And there likely never will be.
That's because the odds of successfully predicting a perfect March Madness bracket are 1 in 120.2 billion — and that's assuming you know a little bit about college basketball! If you're just flipping a coin? Those odds become 1 in 9.2 quintillion, per NCAA.com.
No wonder Warren Buffett offered $1 billion to anyone who could fill out a perfect bracket.
Blank March Madness bracket
Looking to make your own bracket projections? Download our blank March Madness bracket and start your path to becoming a bracketologist!
Once you have your printable bracket in hand, it's time to get to start filling out your winning bracket!
Read our tips
Consider our tips for how to fill out your bracket.
Get our prediction
We've done our research and released the official Covers March Madness bracket prediction. Use it to your advantage.
March Madness Bracket FAQs
March Madness brackets come out immediately following the Selection Sunday show, which in 2022 is on March 13 from 6-7 p.m. ET.
March Madness brackets are due just before tip-off of the first game of the first round (the Round of 64).
The teams for the March Madness bracket will be announced during the Selection Sunday show, which in 2022 is on March 13.