just moved into the area and was looking for someone who takes bets, pensacola area but i would be willing to go to surrounding areas if yall knew of one in mobile or closer, thanks
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
just moved into the area and was looking for someone who takes bets, pensacola area but i would be willing to go to surrounding areas if yall knew of one in mobile or closer, thanks
I'm pretty close to the Bay Area, just moved here from Nevada, I didn't
think it'd be this much hassle looking for a local but I dont go to bars
dont drink and dont play cards. I am a pretty small timer 100-300 max,
1500 per week... pm me and make sure to add me so I can respond or
just pm me with your email... Get back to me please... I would even use
a local that's not local as long as they are legit!!!! Have had too
many issues with online books and full tilt still owes me... it's
ridiculous!!! Any NON STIFFS?
I'm pretty close to the Bay Area, just moved here from Nevada, I didn't
think it'd be this much hassle looking for a local but I dont go to bars
dont drink and dont play cards. I am a pretty small timer 100-300 max,
1500 per week... pm me and make sure to add me so I can respond or
just pm me with your email... Get back to me please... I would even use
a local that's not local as long as they are legit!!!! Have had too
many issues with online books and full tilt still owes me... it's
ridiculous!!! Any NON STIFFS?
Be careful here in Pensacola, I ran into a guy his name is Eddie (I have verified that) who is a complete scam. He is kind of an idiot when it came to bets but said, "he worked for a guy named Jesse who is a lawyer in town." So, I figured he was okay if he had someone intelligent backing him. He was not okay and he welched on a $200 payout... I did some research and he lives somewhere less than 5 mins from the corner of blue angel and 98 and drives a gold colored Cadillac. Do not get scammed by this guy.
Be careful here in Pensacola, I ran into a guy his name is Eddie (I have verified that) who is a complete scam. He is kind of an idiot when it came to bets but said, "he worked for a guy named Jesse who is a lawyer in town." So, I figured he was okay if he had someone intelligent backing him. He was not okay and he welched on a $200 payout... I did some research and he lives somewhere less than 5 mins from the corner of blue angel and 98 and drives a gold colored Cadillac. Do not get scammed by this guy.