I know that you were "The call" guy who quickly became "The fall" guy when your picks started losing.
Increase Your Bankroll 15 - 20% Each Month
I know that you were "The call" guy who quickly became "The fall" guy when your picks started losing.
I know that you were "The call" guy who quickly became "The fall" guy when your picks started losing.
Thank you for the nice comments.
Concerning the "other" comments, I REALLY DON'T CARE what they think. Their opinions mean NOTHING to me.
Actions speak louder than words. Like I have continually said, Time Will Tell
Thank you for the nice comments.
Concerning the "other" comments, I REALLY DON'T CARE what they think. Their opinions mean NOTHING to me.
Actions speak louder than words. Like I have continually said, Time Will Tell
Thank you for the nice comments.
Concerning the "other" comments, I REALLY DON'T CARE what they think. Their opinions mean NOTHING to me.
Actions speak louder than words. Like I have continually said, Time Will Tell
Thank you for the nice comments.
Concerning the "other" comments, I REALLY DON'T CARE what they think. Their opinions mean NOTHING to me.
Actions speak louder than words. Like I have continually said, Time Will Tell
Thurs 6/2/11 Bankroll Balance: 1522
MLB: Arizona Diamondbacks -118
Bet Amt: 15.22 1% Bankroll of 1522
25-14 Last 39 Games
If You Like This Thread Send Me A Friend Request
Thurs 6/2/11 Bankroll Balance: 1522
MLB: Arizona Diamondbacks -118
Bet Amt: 15.22 1% Bankroll of 1522
25-14 Last 39 Games
If You Like This Thread Send Me A Friend Request
People, this guy is an idiot. He thinks my system is going to fail. Why does he even bother coming to this thread. Why waste his precious time?
Mr. Negative. Now he is saying if I go 10 years and never lose 6 games in a row, "Oh it is going to happen" because I SAID SO.
People like him are "dime a dozen". Critical with no sound input.
I normally do not respond to people like this, but this guy is such a idiot, I had to.
Stay tune to his reply. Or maybe he will be smart and just go away. His kind can not do that. They ALWAYS have to put in their "two cents".
People, this guy is an idiot. He thinks my system is going to fail. Why does he even bother coming to this thread. Why waste his precious time?
Mr. Negative. Now he is saying if I go 10 years and never lose 6 games in a row, "Oh it is going to happen" because I SAID SO.
People like him are "dime a dozen". Critical with no sound input.
I normally do not respond to people like this, but this guy is such a idiot, I had to.
Stay tune to his reply. Or maybe he will be smart and just go away. His kind can not do that. They ALWAYS have to put in their "two cents".
People, this guy is an idiot. He thinks my system is going to fail. Why does he even bother coming to this thread. Why waste his precious time?
Mr. Negative. Now he is saying if I go 10 years and never lose 6 games in a row, "Oh it is going to happen" because I SAID SO.
People like him are "dime a dozen". Critical with no sound input.
I normally do not respond to people like this, but this guy is such a idiot, I had to.
Stay tune to his reply. Or maybe he will be smart and just go away. His kind can not do that. They ALWAYS have to put in their "two cents".
People, this guy is an idiot. He thinks my system is going to fail. Why does he even bother coming to this thread. Why waste his precious time?
Mr. Negative. Now he is saying if I go 10 years and never lose 6 games in a row, "Oh it is going to happen" because I SAID SO.
People like him are "dime a dozen". Critical with no sound input.
I normally do not respond to people like this, but this guy is such a idiot, I had to.
Stay tune to his reply. Or maybe he will be smart and just go away. His kind can not do that. They ALWAYS have to put in their "two cents".
Didn't I Tell You - He Didn't Let Me Down
Didn't I Tell You - He Didn't Let Me Down
Fri 6/3/11 Bankroll Balance: 1507
MLB: Philadelphia Phillies -155
Bet Amt: 45.66 3% Bankroll of 1522
25-15 Last 40 Games
If You Like This Thread Send Me A Friend Request
Fri 6/3/11 Bankroll Balance: 1507
MLB: Philadelphia Phillies -155
Bet Amt: 45.66 3% Bankroll of 1522
25-15 Last 40 Games
If You Like This Thread Send Me A Friend Request
A win is a win. I dont care if halladay or doc hollywood was pitching. we won. These are NOT edpickers picks, he gets them from the "touts" who all agree on the pick. lay off guys. I like this thread and want it to stay. go bug your own posts please. read the full post/thread before hating guys. come on. Halladay may have got the win but the offense is what won it for philly. read the boxscore. If the philly O was there @ all this weekend it woulda been a sweep. Lay off guys.
Thanks for the kind words Bettor2win. I am not going away. I love it when people say you CAN NOT do something. It only makes me want to prove them wrong.
Like I have always said "Time Will Tell". Let's see where we are at come November 7, 2011. I figure the bankroll should be around 3400.
A win is a win. I dont care if halladay or doc hollywood was pitching. we won. These are NOT edpickers picks, he gets them from the "touts" who all agree on the pick. lay off guys. I like this thread and want it to stay. go bug your own posts please. read the full post/thread before hating guys. come on. Halladay may have got the win but the offense is what won it for philly. read the boxscore. If the philly O was there @ all this weekend it woulda been a sweep. Lay off guys.
Thanks for the kind words Bettor2win. I am not going away. I love it when people say you CAN NOT do something. It only makes me want to prove them wrong.
Like I have always said "Time Will Tell". Let's see where we are at come November 7, 2011. I figure the bankroll should be around 3400.
A win is a win. I dont care if halladay or doc hollywood was pitching. we won. These are NOT edpickers picks, he gets them from the "touts" who all agree on the pick. lay off guys. I like this thread and want it to stay. go bug your own posts please. read the full post/thread before hating guys. come on. Halladay may have got the win but the offense is what won it for philly. read the boxscore. If the philly O was there @ all this weekend it woulda been a sweep. Lay off guys.
A win is a win. I dont care if halladay or doc hollywood was pitching. we won. These are NOT edpickers picks, he gets them from the "touts" who all agree on the pick. lay off guys. I like this thread and want it to stay. go bug your own posts please. read the full post/thread before hating guys. come on. Halladay may have got the win but the offense is what won it for philly. read the boxscore. If the philly O was there @ all this weekend it woulda been a sweep. Lay off guys.
Thanks for the kind words Bettor2win. I am not going away. I love it when people say you CAN NOT do something. It only makes me want to prove them wrong.
Like I have always said "Time Will Tell". Let's see where we are at come November 7, 2011. I figure the bankroll should be around 3400.
ACTIONS speak louder than words.. keep doing your thing & pay no mind to this loser's negativity
Thanks for the kind words Bettor2win. I am not going away. I love it when people say you CAN NOT do something. It only makes me want to prove them wrong.
Like I have always said "Time Will Tell". Let's see where we are at come November 7, 2011. I figure the bankroll should be around 3400.
ACTIONS speak louder than words.. keep doing your thing & pay no mind to this loser's negativity
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,621
- Monday 09/28/2026 807
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,260
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 59,989
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,740
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,337
- Eagles@Bears discussion 2,913
- Another BS PI 999
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,546
- NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,347
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
