Call me a hater all you want but this needs to be the end of this thread. Shameful to see how many nut huggers this guy has because of this horse shi* "system." Expecting long term gains by adding up points alone is just plain dopey. I feel for your lambs.
Call me a hater all you want but this needs to be the end of this thread. Shameful to see how many nut huggers this guy has because of this horse shi* "system." Expecting long term gains by adding up points alone is just plain dopey. I feel for your lambs.
This system offers no pertinent information. Adding up totals and acting like you have an edge based on that alone is moronic. This system doesn't even account for simple variables such as schedule, line up changes, or venue from what I understand. Again, simply adding up totals by quarters is bogus. A fair amount of books will even make this information available to you before you wager. Why? Because it doesn't mean shi*!!!! In fact, it can be very misleading!!!
This system offers no pertinent information. Adding up totals and acting like you have an edge based on that alone is moronic. This system doesn't even account for simple variables such as schedule, line up changes, or venue from what I understand. Again, simply adding up totals by quarters is bogus. A fair amount of books will even make this information available to you before you wager. Why? Because it doesn't mean shi*!!!! In fact, it can be very misleading!!!
When the system went 10-0 on monday nobody said a word, as soon as a bad day hits, which hits all of us you gay @ss haters come out the woodwork!! you guys are pathetic!!! Keep up the good work Aussie!!!
When the system went 10-0 on monday nobody said a word, as soon as a bad day hits, which hits all of us you gay @ss haters come out the woodwork!! you guys are pathetic!!! Keep up the good work Aussie!!!
This system offers no pertinent information. Adding up totals and acting like you have an edge based on that alone is moronic. This system doesn't even account for simple variables such as schedule, line up changes, or venue from what I understand. Again, simply adding up totals by quarters is bogus. A fair amount of books will even make this information available to you before you wager. Why? Because it doesn't mean shi*!!!! In fact, it can be very misleading!!!
not sure why your going off about it, its not like he has mislead you. he stated exactly what it was and how it was going. it is going to be up and down, only way to know how consistant is to do the work and see how well it has worjed in past seasons, has anyone done this?
Quote Originally Posted by hahaGOP:
This system offers no pertinent information. Adding up totals and acting like you have an edge based on that alone is moronic. This system doesn't even account for simple variables such as schedule, line up changes, or venue from what I understand. Again, simply adding up totals by quarters is bogus. A fair amount of books will even make this information available to you before you wager. Why? Because it doesn't mean shi*!!!! In fact, it can be very misleading!!!
not sure why your going off about it, its not like he has mislead you. he stated exactly what it was and how it was going. it is going to be up and down, only way to know how consistant is to do the work and see how well it has worjed in past seasons, has anyone done this?
When the system went 10-0 on monday nobody said a word, as soon as a bad day hits, which hits all of us you gay @ss haters come out the woodwork!! you guys are pathetic!!! Keep up the good work Aussie!!!
I never put a dollar on these picks. I do like to follow this thread as it is great degenerate satire. I enjoy watching people get sucked into other peoples stupidity and ultimately get buggered. Bit of a Sadist I guess. I don't understand your comment though. What work does he do? Again how is adding up points by quarter a system? It might work once or twice but I will 100% guarantee if you followed these picks every day you will be broke sooner than later.
Quote Originally Posted by 76erscuts:
When the system went 10-0 on monday nobody said a word, as soon as a bad day hits, which hits all of us you gay @ss haters come out the woodwork!! you guys are pathetic!!! Keep up the good work Aussie!!!
I never put a dollar on these picks. I do like to follow this thread as it is great degenerate satire. I enjoy watching people get sucked into other peoples stupidity and ultimately get buggered. Bit of a Sadist I guess. I don't understand your comment though. What work does he do? Again how is adding up points by quarter a system? It might work once or twice but I will 100% guarantee if you followed these picks every day you will be broke sooner than later.
I never put a dollar on these picks. I do like to follow this thread as it is great degenerate satire. I enjoy watching people get sucked into other peoples stupidity and ultimately get buggered. Bit of a Sadist I guess. I don't understand your comment though. What work does he do? Again how is adding up points by quarter a system? It might work once or twice but I will 100% guarantee if you followed these picks every day you will be broke sooner than later.
No one asked for your two cents
Quote Originally Posted by hahaGOP:
I never put a dollar on these picks. I do like to follow this thread as it is great degenerate satire. I enjoy watching people get sucked into other peoples stupidity and ultimately get buggered. Bit of a Sadist I guess. I don't understand your comment though. What work does he do? Again how is adding up points by quarter a system? It might work once or twice but I will 100% guarantee if you followed these picks every day you will be broke sooner than later.
What I stated was fact not opinion. What is my opinion, well maybe more of a conspiracy theory, is that he and many others on this site are touts in disguise. And you his minions are either himself or others within his circle.
Quote Originally Posted by crice014:
No one asked for your two cents
What I stated was fact not opinion. What is my opinion, well maybe more of a conspiracy theory, is that he and many others on this site are touts in disguise. And you his minions are either himself or others within his circle.
i dunno why youre all hating, its cuz u dont have balls to slam your money. scared money dont make money. aussie made me 8k on sunday and just because he has a few bad days doesnt mean hes inaccurate. if you all took the time to look at all his quarter calculations and halves instead of just betting the whole game ud make big bucks. beautiful 3rd quarter calculations on lakers and first half 2nd half aussie, i slammed 350 on 2h o92.5 and hit my over full game and and parlays for that whole game
i dunno why youre all hating, its cuz u dont have balls to slam your money. scared money dont make money. aussie made me 8k on sunday and just because he has a few bad days doesnt mean hes inaccurate. if you all took the time to look at all his quarter calculations and halves instead of just betting the whole game ud make big bucks. beautiful 3rd quarter calculations on lakers and first half 2nd half aussie, i slammed 350 on 2h o92.5 and hit my over full game and and parlays for that whole game
I love it people expect a system to be 100% this is just for information he's not making you take plays all sports is basically flipping a coin anyways
I love it people expect a system to be 100% this is just for information he's not making you take plays all sports is basically flipping a coin anyways
I love it people expect a system to be 100% this is just for information he's not making you take plays all sports is basically flipping a coin anyways
All sports is basically flipping a coin? Why are you on covers? just flip ur coin. Dumbest quote on the forums.
He gives u information , u dont have to take it, you should be smart enough to make your own deductions.
Quote Originally Posted by Zman55:
I love it people expect a system to be 100% this is just for information he's not making you take plays all sports is basically flipping a coin anyways
All sports is basically flipping a coin? Why are you on covers? just flip ur coin. Dumbest quote on the forums.
He gives u information , u dont have to take it, you should be smart enough to make your own deductions.