AussieCapper NBA (Box Score System)
All good mate!!! its 2-1 spurs game is def overs so 3-1
thunder will be tight but should go over :)
All good mate!!! its 2-1 spurs game is def overs so 3-1
thunder will be tight but should go over :)
Did you happen to do a boxscore/line for Mia/GS? I think I missed it. Thanks and BOL
Miami vs Golden State
Miami 27 27 25 20 99
Golden state 23 22 21 22 88
My Lines
Miami -11
Over/Under 187
Real Lines
Miami -9.5
Over/Under 196.5
Bets: Miami -9.5 3 units
Did you happen to do a boxscore/line for Mia/GS? I think I missed it. Thanks and BOL
Miami vs Golden State
Miami 27 27 25 20 99
Golden state 23 22 21 22 88
My Lines
Miami -11
Over/Under 187
Real Lines
Miami -9.5
Over/Under 196.5
Bets: Miami -9.5 3 units
Just wondering AC. What was the play on cle @ uta? Your system says cavs but your post says utah+5.5. I actually went with the cavs and they are behind now. Great system!
Cleveland vs Utah
Cleveland 25 23 29 26 103
Utah 21 19 18 28 86
My Lines
Cleveland -17
Over/Under 189
Real Lines
Utah -5.5
Over/Under 187.5
Bets: Cleveland +5.5 and ML
I've gone cleveland +5.5 and ML sorry if i made a mistake ![]()
Just wondering AC. What was the play on cle @ uta? Your system says cavs but your post says utah+5.5. I actually went with the cavs and they are behind now. Great system!
Cleveland vs Utah
Cleveland 25 23 29 26 103
Utah 21 19 18 28 86
My Lines
Cleveland -17
Over/Under 189
Real Lines
Utah -5.5
Over/Under 187.5
Bets: Cleveland +5.5 and ML
I've gone cleveland +5.5 and ML sorry if i made a mistake ![]()
do you guys know whats happening with OKC vs Memphis game? It says theres 3 seconds left on the NBA site??
always found ESPN and CBS better for scores mate, the guys from the states probably know a better one. need a bomb from memphis for OT!
do you guys know whats happening with OKC vs Memphis game? It says theres 3 seconds left on the NBA site??
always found ESPN and CBS better for scores mate, the guys from the states probably know a better one. need a bomb from memphis for OT!
always found ESPN and CBS better for scores mate, the guys from the states probably know a better one. need a bomb from memphis for OT!
always found ESPN and CBS better for scores mate, the guys from the states probably know a better one. need a bomb from memphis for OT!
Cleveland vs Utah Cleveland 25 23 29 26 103 Utah 21 19 18 28 86 My Lines Cleveland -17 Over/Under 189 Real Lines Utah -5.5 Over/Under 187.5 Bets: Cleveland +5.5 and ML I've gone cleveland +5.5 and ML sorry if i made a mistake
No worries! Hoping they bounce back.
Cleveland vs Utah Cleveland 25 23 29 26 103 Utah 21 19 18 28 86 My Lines Cleveland -17 Over/Under 189 Real Lines Utah -5.5 Over/Under 187.5 Bets: Cleveland +5.5 and ML I've gone cleveland +5.5 and ML sorry if i made a mistake
No worries! Hoping they bounce back.
went 3-0 today. thank you!
toronto/washington under 183
san antonio/milwaukee over 188
okc/memphis over 193.5
went 3-0 today. thank you!
toronto/washington under 183
san antonio/milwaukee over 188
okc/memphis over 193.5
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,388
- Friday 10/02/2026 911
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,536
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,278
- PART DEUX 296
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,474
- Trump's legacy? 32,969
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,591
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 6,004
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 6,278
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
