You’re exactly right CMac so there not service plays. So I can post right
7-1 Yesterday Hug Day
@CMac12
Brudda?
The forum exists for people to post questions, plays, commentary etc and not service plays. I hope he does post his own personal plays, that is why people come to the site. I dont follow that fade WWP info but it has been around for years and we have never allowed it from multiple posters who tried in the main forums. This guy is not the first and only who have copied those plays and brought here but we have never allowed it and never will.
What the OP decides to do is his choice but the site does not allow service plays in the main forums, that is the only concern and issue at this point.
@CMac12
Brudda?
The forum exists for people to post questions, plays, commentary etc and not service plays. I hope he does post his own personal plays, that is why people come to the site. I dont follow that fade WWP info but it has been around for years and we have never allowed it from multiple posters who tried in the main forums. This guy is not the first and only who have copied those plays and brought here but we have never allowed it and never will.
What the OP decides to do is his choice but the site does not allow service plays in the main forums, that is the only concern and issue at this point.
Should I post the plays anymore I’m not sure people will get my plays :). People should be up a boat load right now what a football week 6 in a row for NFL and 9-1 this week in CFB that’s all LOL
Should I post the plays anymore I’m not sure people will get my plays :). People should be up a boat load right now what a football week 6 in a row for NFL and 9-1 this week in CFB that’s all LOL
@Footballpacker
I think they will look for your account to see your thread. Cuz i do the same. However, if you not comfortable with the forum admins, just take days off. We will see each other somehow ?? i know strictly rule make people piss off
@Footballpacker
I think they will look for your account to see your thread. Cuz i do the same. However, if you not comfortable with the forum admins, just take days off. We will see each other somehow ?? i know strictly rule make people piss off
Posting service plays. So are mods gonna go through everyone's plays and figure out which service plays they're posting or fading? And if the guy bought the plays, isnt it up to him what he wants to do with it? If i go to a financial advisor and they tell me invest in this or that, I cant go back and tell my friends and family members what's a good stock? Makes no sense with that logic
Posting service plays. So are mods gonna go through everyone's plays and figure out which service plays they're posting or fading? And if the guy bought the plays, isnt it up to him what he wants to do with it? If i go to a financial advisor and they tell me invest in this or that, I cant go back and tell my friends and family members what's a good stock? Makes no sense with that logic
@p42
Unless its beneficial to company or individual.
Its like, some states banned gambling and drugs.
But its legal to have lotto tickets, horse racing and MJ facilities. Why? They pay taxes. Then its legal.
Sad world we live in. Everything have rules and regulations in this forum.
@p42
Unless its beneficial to company or individual.
Its like, some states banned gambling and drugs.
But its legal to have lotto tickets, horse racing and MJ facilities. Why? They pay taxes. Then its legal.
Sad world we live in. Everything have rules and regulations in this forum.
Totally agree P42 their just made cause we’re up millions HaHaHaHaHa
where else can we tail you? I think you saved many asses around here
Totally agree P42 their just made cause we’re up millions HaHaHaHaHa
where else can we tail you? I think you saved many asses around here
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,447
- Sunday 10/04/2026 690
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,365
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,956
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,835
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,521
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,888
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,358
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,319
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,890
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
