Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper
N carolina - Louisville 70 - 60
N carolina - Louisville 70 - 60
N carolina - Louisville 70 - 60
N carolina - Louisville 70 - 60
It is pity that you can not use Asian bookies in U.S.A. However I think there is a simple solution for you. You can use one of bet brokers, so you will have access to the best Asian odds without moving from your country.
It is pity that you can not use Asian bookies in U.S.A. However I think there is a simple solution for you. You can use one of bet brokers, so you will have access to the best Asian odds without moving from your country.
In order to legally establish residency outside the US. you have reside a certain period of time outside the US. As a US citizen you actually have to renounce your US citizenship to become a legal resident of another country. Owning a house or renting a house outside the US does not establish residency in that country.
Look - Bluefin - I am trying to be patient with you.
You are going to have to trust me. I know of which I speak.
The above quote from you is so full of misinformation I don't know where to start.
1. Pinnacle does not ask you if you are a resident as immigration terms a resident. They gladly accept US citizens. They ask for proof of residency in an accepted country in the form of a utility bill or a lease.
2. US citizens do not have to renounce their citizenship to become a resident of another country. Jeesh. You can live in another country your whole life and maintain your US citizenship. You can even have dual citizenship! But for now, lets stick to residency.
3. If you have a home in the Bahamas and provide a US passport to Pinnacle, they accept you. If you bet from a US IP address they will ban you. Are you just talking out of your a*s here?
Come on. Lets be serious here.
In order to legally establish residency outside the US. you have reside a certain period of time outside the US. As a US citizen you actually have to renounce your US citizenship to become a legal resident of another country. Owning a house or renting a house outside the US does not establish residency in that country.
Look - Bluefin - I am trying to be patient with you.
You are going to have to trust me. I know of which I speak.
The above quote from you is so full of misinformation I don't know where to start.
1. Pinnacle does not ask you if you are a resident as immigration terms a resident. They gladly accept US citizens. They ask for proof of residency in an accepted country in the form of a utility bill or a lease.
2. US citizens do not have to renounce their citizenship to become a resident of another country. Jeesh. You can live in another country your whole life and maintain your US citizenship. You can even have dual citizenship! But for now, lets stick to residency.
3. If you have a home in the Bahamas and provide a US passport to Pinnacle, they accept you. If you bet from a US IP address they will ban you. Are you just talking out of your a*s here?
Come on. Lets be serious here.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish -4.5 (-110) $550/$500. This team is very solid and Miami struggled with Va Tech. Irish roll tonight
1 for the under!!!
While I know this doesn't establish a pattern - it is a 500 dollar bet before a 1500 dollar bet.
MAJOR LINE MOVE:
1500 -180
500 +160
Notre Dame Fighting Irish -4.5 (-110) $550/$500. This team is very solid and Miami struggled with Va Tech. Irish roll tonight
1 for the under!!!
While I know this doesn't establish a pattern - it is a 500 dollar bet before a 1500 dollar bet.
MAJOR LINE MOVE:
1500 -180
500 +160
It is pity that you can not use Asian bookies in U.S.A. However I think there is a simple solution for you. You can use one of bet brokers, so you will have access to the best Asian odds without moving from your country.
Asian bet brokers don't accept Americans. That I know of. Please tell me I am wrong.
![]()
It is pity that you can not use Asian bookies in U.S.A. However I think there is a simple solution for you. You can use one of bet brokers, so you will have access to the best Asian odds without moving from your country.
Asian bet brokers don't accept Americans. That I know of. Please tell me I am wrong.
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,566
- Monday 10/05/2026 686
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,273
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,716
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,695
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,621
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,575
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,323
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,387
- MNF - saints is dead 2,987
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
