• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 206207208 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    BunkMoreland
    Laroja
    scalabrine
    tsw
    vanzack
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 206207208 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    BunkMoreland
    BunkMoreland
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 386
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 1:43 PM ET #5126

    Gl cg
    Just caught up on this thread
    Man scalabrine is such a loser
    Stay out of this thread scal
    And I said I wanna come kick ur behind
    Where u at
    Reply
    Gl cg
    Just caught up on this thread
    Man scalabrine is such a loser
    Stay out of this thread scal
    And I said I wanna come kick ur behind
    Where u at
     
    Laroja
    Laroja
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 12241
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 1:49 PM ET #5127

    Reply
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 1:52 PM ET #5128

    Quote Originally Posted by mbialowas:

    The call can be traced. Go to the police, get it filed, and get the mutherfuckker arrested. That is definitely some very sick garbage.

    Probably  Scal
    yes yes. And call and say "Loser loser loser". That is precisely the way speak.

    The thread is nearing 150,000 views. If even 10% of that total is unique, that is 15,000 unique viewers.

    15,000. That's an entire crowd on a weeknight at an NBA game.

    You just need ONE of his old/former friends/ex's to dig up his number and prank him. They know who he is. He has videos. It is not surprising in the least someone has his number, recognized him and called him.

    It is precisely why we all keep our identities hidden! Privacy.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mbialowas:

    The call can be traced. Go to the police, get it filed, and get the mutherfuckker arrested. That is definitely some very sick garbage.

    Probably  Scal
    yes yes. And call and say "Loser loser loser". That is precisely the way speak.

    The thread is nearing 150,000 views. If even 10% of that total is unique, that is 15,000 unique viewers.

    15,000. That's an entire crowd on a weeknight at an NBA game.

    You just need ONE of his old/former friends/ex's to dig up his number and prank him. They know who he is. He has videos. It is not surprising in the least someone has his number, recognized him and called him.

    It is precisely why we all keep our identities hidden! Privacy.


     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 1:54 PM ET #5129

    At a minimum he went back to college. It's his screen name for god's sake.

    Couldn't tell us much about this GA BC game but by the looks of it, -2.5 has a good chance to be a deciding factor.
    Reply
    At a minimum he went back to college. It's his screen name for god's sake.

    Couldn't tell us much about this GA BC game but by the looks of it, -2.5 has a good chance to be a deciding factor.
     
    Laroja
    Laroja
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 12241
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 1:56 PM ET #5130

    Man GT is crashing the boards hard. 
    Reply
    Man GT is crashing the boards hard. 
     
    tsw
    tsw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 12677
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 2:01 PM ET #5131

    Quote Originally Posted by Laroja:

    Man GT is crashing the boards hard. 

    GaTech w 12 offensive rebs. BC should get an earful at half, I hope.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Laroja:

    Man GT is crashing the boards hard. 

    GaTech w 12 offensive rebs. BC should get an earful at half, I hope.
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 2:02 PM ET #5132

    Quote Originally Posted by psychoone:

    I wager anyone on this board that college will be down to $10K on this board by Sunday evening.

    I will take that bet.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by psychoone:

    I wager anyone on this board that college will be down to $10K on this board by Sunday evening.

    I will take that bet.

     
    Bradyisgreat
    Bradyisgreat
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 947
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 2:08 PM ET #5133

    I am riding with you on BC, CG. Come on!!! Lets break the losing streak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    I am riding with you on BC, CG. Come on!!! Lets break the losing streak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    BigWilly
    BigWilly
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 858
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 2:09 PM ET #5134

    Cg who is in your orginization? I just watched your video and you said someone just texted you 7-0 bc from ur orginization. I thought u were solo. We get it you spend every Saturday with ur grandfather you have said that many times. That has nothing to do with you picking winners. Lastly they are the Boston college eagles not golden eagles for Christs sake at least know there name if u are gonna throw a g on them
    Reply
    Cg who is in your orginization? I just watched your video and you said someone just texted you 7-0 bc from ur orginization. I thought u were solo. We get it you spend every Saturday with ur grandfather you have said that many times. That has nothing to do with you picking winners. Lastly they are the Boston college eagles not golden eagles for Christs sake at least know there name if u are gonna throw a g on them
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 2:19 PM ET #5135

    My cousin in Florida. We talk about the games but he went on spring break and I had company and ironically we both went to shitt when we didn't talk. We started our betting talk again last night after the kings debacle. He bets on his own as do I. It just helps when we talk about the games
    Reply
    My cousin in Florida. We talk about the games but he went on spring break and I had company and ironically we both went to shitt when we didn't talk. We started our betting talk again last night after the kings debacle. He bets on his own as do I. It just helps when we talk about the games
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 2:20 PM ET #5136

    It's just a phrase I use this is my OWN show but he is one person I will conversate with regarding the games
    Reply
    It's just a phrase I use this is my OWN show but he is one person I will conversate with regarding the games
     
    JicJac
    JicJac
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 5229
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 2:21 PM ET #5137

    Quote Originally Posted by BigWilly:

    Cg who is in your orginization? I just watched your video and you said someone just texted you 7-0 bc from ur orginization. I thought u were solo. We get it you spend every Saturday with ur grandfather you have said that many times. That has nothing to do with you picking winners. Lastly they are the Boston college eagles not golden eagles for Christs sake at least know there name if u are gonna throw a g on them

     

    Boston College Golden Eagles are the Dance team.

    Boston College screaming Eagles is the band

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BigWilly:

    Cg who is in your orginization? I just watched your video and you said someone just texted you 7-0 bc from ur orginization. I thought u were solo. We get it you spend every Saturday with ur grandfather you have said that many times. That has nothing to do with you picking winners. Lastly they are the Boston college eagles not golden eagles for Christs sake at least know there name if u are gonna throw a g on them

     

    Boston College Golden Eagles are the Dance team.

    Boston College screaming Eagles is the band

     

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 2:22 PM ET #5138

    I'm lying about nothing. I was rolling I needed my mornings to cap and lost that luxury when company came. No excuses I'll bounce back
    Reply
    I'm lying about nothing. I was rolling I needed my mornings to cap and lost that luxury when company came. No excuses I'll bounce back
     
    Bradyisgreat
    Bradyisgreat
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 947
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 2:24 PM ET #5139

    Lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEts go!!!!!!!!! Come on BC Eagles!! do it for Doug Flutie and Matty Ryan and cover this for my man (and me :)
    Reply
    Lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEts go!!!!!!!!! Come on BC Eagles!! do it for Doug Flutie and Matty Ryan and cover this for my man (and me :)
     
    mafioso
    mafioso
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 2665
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 2:24 PM ET #5140

    Dude, Dude, Dude, Dude, WAKE UP.

    22 lousy K
    thats 22 lousy thousand left and you are betting 1100 a game?
    Your done, finished at this point.
    What happens if you go 4-6 in your next 10 games over a week?

    You will be down 2600 more taking your Bankroll under 20K 
    it will be the 17th of the month, rather than the 10th and your goal will now be to get back 8 or 9 K thousand back in 13 days.
    You will force plays.
    Its all being done wrong but you dont want advice on how to do it right.
    Reply
    Dude, Dude, Dude, Dude, WAKE UP.

    22 lousy K
    thats 22 lousy thousand left and you are betting 1100 a game?
    Your done, finished at this point.
    What happens if you go 4-6 in your next 10 games over a week?

    You will be down 2600 more taking your Bankroll under 20K 
    it will be the 17th of the month, rather than the 10th and your goal will now be to get back 8 or 9 K thousand back in 13 days.
    You will force plays.
    Its all being done wrong but you dont want advice on how to do it right.
     
    Laroja
    Laroja
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 12241
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 2:31 PM ET #5141

    I have no clue why you're going 1.1k per game after the cold run. I thought you were going with 550 again like you said. 
    Reply
    I have no clue why you're going 1.1k per game after the cold run. I thought you were going with 550 again like you said. 
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 2:32 PM ET #5142

    Scal I had to rush to get the bets in I took 2.2K out of bank. Bank dosent open till 9am I had to rush and got bets in at 9:54. Six min before tip I didn't have time for write up. Bc had won3 in a row and I liked there streak
    Reply
    Scal I had to rush to get the bets in I took 2.2K out of bank. Bank dosent open till 9am I had to rush and got bets in at 9:54. Six min before tip I didn't have time for write up. Bc had won3 in a row and I liked there streak
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 2:37 PM ET #5143

    It's bad now. Tech can't shoot but 20 offensive boards after 20 threes last night by hawks. Scal criticized my spurs -11 bet Friday saying u can't lay 11 but I take +11 last night and it's a terrible bet. Obviously it was but cmon
    Reply
    It's bad now. Tech can't shoot but 20 offensive boards after 20 threes last night by hawks. Scal criticized my spurs -11 bet Friday saying u can't lay 11 but I take +11 last night and it's a terrible bet. Obviously it was but cmon
     
    Bradyisgreat
    Bradyisgreat
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 947
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 2:38 PM ET #5144

    We are in deep trouble, CG. It may be time to take the 20K and head back home. You may never get out of this streak dude. I took BC with you so i am just as foolish. 
    Reply
    We are in deep trouble, CG. It may be time to take the 20K and head back home. You may never get out of this streak dude. I took BC with you so i am just as foolish. 
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 2:39 PM ET #5145

    Nah I never quit not in my DNA.
    Reply
    Nah I never quit not in my DNA.
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 2:39 PM ET #5146

    Getting that first win in a bad streak is so hard
    Reply
    Getting that first win in a bad streak is so hard
     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 2:44 PM ET #5147

    Where is scal when you don't need him?
    Reply
    Where is scal when you don't need him?
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 2:44 PM ET #5148

    Tech had lost 4 in a row and best player hurt bc on fire going in I mean I just can't win a game though
    Reply
    Tech had lost 4 in a row and best player hurt bc on fire going in I mean I just can't win a game though
     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 2:46 PM ET #5149

    Quote Originally Posted by psychoone:

    COLLEGE GAMBLER IS NOW 0-8, this is unprecedented....This guy is getting karma.....He told his own mother to f off and made her cry....Disgusting...

    Baronman was in love with college gambler, even he is disgusted by this behavior and losing streak.....He will be down to 10k by Sunday evening.

    I told you I would take this bet.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by psychoone:

    COLLEGE GAMBLER IS NOW 0-8, this is unprecedented....This guy is getting karma.....He told his own mother to f off and made her cry....Disgusting...

    Baronman was in love with college gambler, even he is disgusted by this behavior and losing streak.....He will be down to 10k by Sunday evening.

    I told you I would take this bet.

     
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2015 - 2:48 PM ET #5150

    Tech can't make a shot but dosent even matter this is sick
    Reply
    Tech can't make a shot but dosent even matter this is sick
    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 206207208 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,414
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 688
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,349
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,631
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,824
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,499
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,270
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,879
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,850
    • Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,884

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.