One of the reasons I don't think CG will make it to football is hidden in your post above.
When you have to go out of your way to get 10 cent MLB lines - and that is considered to be the best you can get - that is really paddling upstream. Betting in to MLB with 10 cent lines is tough as hell. Cant imagine being able to do it.
I used to bet in to 1 cent (yes, 1 cent at MB) MLB lines. With commissions it used to work out to closer to 2 cents - but even at that - with the grind of MLB - it wasn't a sure thing.
10 cents is suicide IMO.
The day Matchbook died, part of me died as well.
Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:
One of the reasons I don't think CG will make it to football is hidden in your post above.
When you have to go out of your way to get 10 cent MLB lines - and that is considered to be the best you can get - that is really paddling upstream. Betting in to MLB with 10 cent lines is tough as hell. Cant imagine being able to do it.
I used to bet in to 1 cent (yes, 1 cent at MB) MLB lines. With commissions it used to work out to closer to 2 cents - but even at that - with the grind of MLB - it wasn't a sure thing.
Ill say this...for what i do, i have to watch the last 6 minutes of every game. And quite often, the kings scrubs close strong in blowouts. (They get blown out quite often) Hopefully for your sake, its within striking distance in the last 6 mins.
Ill say this...for what i do, i have to watch the last 6 minutes of every game. And quite often, the kings scrubs close strong in blowouts. (They get blown out quite often) Hopefully for your sake, its within striking distance in the last 6 mins.
I sure hope he doesnt piss away years of saving in vegas in less then 2 months. If you lose tonight, take what you have left, go find a smart mon ey manager and let him try to grow your money for your retirement in the future. Then go find another 9-5 job
Kings still could come back and cover, highly doubt it, but maybe.
A pro gambler would have watched how bad the kings were against the heat 3rd stringers and never dared risking 5k on them against one of nba's best teams. no way no how
I sure hope he doesnt piss away years of saving in vegas in less then 2 months. If you lose tonight, take what you have left, go find a smart mon ey manager and let him try to grow your money for your retirement in the future. Then go find another 9-5 job
Kings still could come back and cover, highly doubt it, but maybe.
A pro gambler would have watched how bad the kings were against the heat 3rd stringers and never dared risking 5k on them against one of nba's best teams. no way no how
The +11 is still is still very much in play. Based on the past couple of days Phoenix was down 30 and covered +11. Clippers were down 19 and covered +8.5.
Mayweather bet 450000 on
The +11 is still is still very much in play. Based on the past couple of days Phoenix was down 30 and covered +11. Clippers were down 19 and covered +8.5.
I had my backup plan. I'm grinding now with my 22K bankroll. I stated why I made this play I was dominating, until my fam came and was pi$$ed and wanted to take my shot to get back what I lost with them here. Took my shot didn't work out... No forget about it (if possible) and grind with my 22K bankroll. Rent not due to June. Paid 3 Months up front...
I had my backup plan. I'm grinding now with my 22K bankroll. I stated why I made this play I was dominating, until my fam came and was pi$$ed and wanted to take my shot to get back what I lost with them here. Took my shot didn't work out... No forget about it (if possible) and grind with my 22K bankroll. Rent not due to June. Paid 3 Months up front...