Why I took the spurs -11 Friday night and the idiot Scal kept saying how that was a terrible bet. Was I supposed to know the hawks would make 50 three pointers tonight. They r going to make 30 no joke
No, you weren't. And that's exactly why you don't bet 18.5% of bank roll on a stick and ball sport.
Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:
Why I took the spurs -11 Friday night and the idiot Scal kept saying how that was a terrible bet. Was I supposed to know the hawks would make 50 three pointers tonight. They r going to make 30 no joke
No, you weren't. And that's exactly why you don't bet 18.5% of bank roll on a stick and ball sport.
Down 18 with ball. I mean not trying to get my hopes up but hawks playing like shitt now and the kings still can't take enough advantage. No excuses no one to blame except myself. Any heat I take I 100% deserve
Down 18 with ball. I mean not trying to get my hopes up but hawks playing like shitt now and the kings still can't take enough advantage. No excuses no one to blame except myself. Any heat I take I 100% deserve
Down 18 with ball. I mean not trying to get my hopes up but hawks playing like shitt now and the kings still can't take enough advantage. No excuses no one to blame except myself. Any heat I take I 100% deserve
"Down 18 with the ball"
Talk about desperate.
CG, come out from under that Snuggie you are hiding under getting score updates.
It is OVER. Do you hear me!
I said it an hour ago.
Start looking at TOMORROW'S games.
Hawks will not let the Kings sniff ten points.
Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:
Down 18 with ball. I mean not trying to get my hopes up but hawks playing like shitt now and the kings still can't take enough advantage. No excuses no one to blame except myself. Any heat I take I 100% deserve
"Down 18 with the ball"
Talk about desperate.
CG, come out from under that Snuggie you are hiding under getting score updates.
Im not going to speak for scal but I can assure you he wouldnt be chiming in like this if it was a standard play. Hed probably give his opinion and move on. Hes chiming in cause a self declared "professional" made a play 5-10x his standard play because apparently his family ruined his "betting empire."
You can speak for me on this one.
Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478:
Im not going to speak for scal but I can assure you he wouldnt be chiming in like this if it was a standard play. Hed probably give his opinion and move on. Hes chiming in cause a self declared "professional" made a play 5-10x his standard play because apparently his family ruined his "betting empire."