• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 122123124 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    TheGoldenGoose
    Skipbone
    Theone324
    DiverRon
    tdog25
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 122123124 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 11:42 AM ET #3026


    OKC @ LAL IS NOT  an 11am Pacific Time game.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    OKC @ LAL IS NOT  an 11am Pacific Time game.
     
    Skipbone
    Skipbone
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 6368
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 11:43 AM ET #3027

    Girl, of course, meaning fuckingcuntbitch
    Reply
    Girl, of course, meaning fuckingcuntbitch
     
    Theone324
    Theone324
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 18584
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 11:44 AM ET #3028

    CG is throwing 1000 on UCONN 
    Reply
    CG is throwing 1000 on UCONN 
     
    DiverRon
    DiverRon
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 3837
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 11:50 AM ET #3029

    Quote Originally Posted by Theone324:

    CG is throwing 1000 on UCONN 

    If it is UCONN I like the OVER on that game better than the side.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Theone324:

    CG is throwing 1000 on UCONN 

    If it is UCONN I like the OVER on that game better than the side.

     
    Theone324
    Theone324
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 18584
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 11:54 AM ET #3030

    Game seems like a coin toss but I know CG likes taking the home teams and likes UCONN.
    Reply
    Game seems like a coin toss but I know CG likes taking the home teams and likes UCONN.
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 11:55 AM ET #3031

    Quote Originally Posted by Theone324:

    CG is throwing 1000 on UCONN 






    UCONN has been horrible ATS but they really need this W.

    And as we found out last season Kevin Ollie can motivate his kids.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Theone324:

    CG is throwing 1000 on UCONN 






    UCONN has been horrible ATS but they really need this W.

    And as we found out last season Kevin Ollie can motivate his kids.
     
    tdog25
    tdog25
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 421
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:04 PM ET #3032

    we love you, cg
    Reply
    we love you, cg
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:13 PM ET #3033


    Public is all over SMU.

    SMU -1.5 at most Books now.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Public is all over SMU.

    SMU -1.5 at most Books now.
     
    Shanski3461
    Shanski3461
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 66
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:19 PM ET #3034

    CG.

    I'll start by saying that I do not have a dog in this fight. Meaning, I only bet on baseball, so your picks mean absolutely nothing to me.

    I have made 1 other post in this thread and it basically said that you seem very likeable and that I am pulling for you. 

    I also said that you kept mentioning "if I don't drink...."  I told you it was simple. If you know you have a drinking problem (you obviously do), just don't f-ing drink. You literally can't do it.

    I mentioned how you keep saying "this is what professionals do..." "I take this very seriously..." "I'm very humble...."   I told you it was almost as if you were saying those things to convince yourself that they were indeed true.

    I also told you that you should listen to Vanzack. I know not everyone loves the guy, but his insights are fantastic. 

    After watching this play out the last 10 days or so since I posted, this is what I have concluded.

    You're likeable when everyone agrees with you. When they don't, forget it. You're a complete tool. Add some alcohol and you become downright pathetic.

    A professional? What a friggin' joke. I'm no pro, but I used to run a small book (75 guys) and have seen your type over and over. You hit at a nice rate for a little while and you think you are the man. It's like shooting fish in a barrel. It's easy money. Then, without fail, every single guy like you gives it back. I never had a year that more than 5 guys finished in the black. Why? Look in the mirror. 95% of them are you. And that is a fact.

    1. You're cocky. (legendary after 40 picks??  wtf???) 
    2. You're "money management" absolutely blows.
    3. You're "dedication" is hardly that.

    I know you will tell me to go F myself, and that's fine. All I'm really trying to do is open your eyes. You're a time bomb. You should check yourself. Rethink. Stay away from booze. Stop treating this like it's a joke. You can say how serious you are, but the posts, vids, and plays themselves say otherwise. 

    Vanzack offered to help you. Take him up on it. Or at least go read his posts. The guy knows his sh*t and seems to actually want to help. That goes for any of you following this post, really. Put your ego's aside and try to learn.

    This is absolutely true. I got a fortune cookie the other day, and this is what it said... "Many receive advice, only the wise profit from it." I immediately thought of CG.

    Listening is a skill. It's not a dirty word.

    Good luck to you CG. Seriously. 

    Reply
    CG.

    I'll start by saying that I do not have a dog in this fight. Meaning, I only bet on baseball, so your picks mean absolutely nothing to me.

    I have made 1 other post in this thread and it basically said that you seem very likeable and that I am pulling for you. 

    I also said that you kept mentioning "if I don't drink...."  I told you it was simple. If you know you have a drinking problem (you obviously do), just don't f-ing drink. You literally can't do it.

    I mentioned how you keep saying "this is what professionals do..." "I take this very seriously..." "I'm very humble...."   I told you it was almost as if you were saying those things to convince yourself that they were indeed true.

    I also told you that you should listen to Vanzack. I know not everyone loves the guy, but his insights are fantastic. 

    After watching this play out the last 10 days or so since I posted, this is what I have concluded.

    You're likeable when everyone agrees with you. When they don't, forget it. You're a complete tool. Add some alcohol and you become downright pathetic.

    A professional? What a friggin' joke. I'm no pro, but I used to run a small book (75 guys) and have seen your type over and over. You hit at a nice rate for a little while and you think you are the man. It's like shooting fish in a barrel. It's easy money. Then, without fail, every single guy like you gives it back. I never had a year that more than 5 guys finished in the black. Why? Look in the mirror. 95% of them are you. And that is a fact.

    1. You're cocky. (legendary after 40 picks??  wtf???) 
    2. You're "money management" absolutely blows.
    3. You're "dedication" is hardly that.

    I know you will tell me to go F myself, and that's fine. All I'm really trying to do is open your eyes. You're a time bomb. You should check yourself. Rethink. Stay away from booze. Stop treating this like it's a joke. You can say how serious you are, but the posts, vids, and plays themselves say otherwise. 

    Vanzack offered to help you. Take him up on it. Or at least go read his posts. The guy knows his sh*t and seems to actually want to help. That goes for any of you following this post, really. Put your ego's aside and try to learn.

    This is absolutely true. I got a fortune cookie the other day, and this is what it said... "Many receive advice, only the wise profit from it." I immediately thought of CG.

    Listening is a skill. It's not a dirty word.

    Good luck to you CG. Seriously. 

     
    petroj
    petroj
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 170
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:20 PM ET #3035

    Watching CG video reminds me of Stu Feiner, good luck today bro bounce back Sunday 
    Reply
    Watching CG video reminds me of Stu Feiner, good luck today bro bounce back Sunday 
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:26 PM ET #3036

    How does my money management blow? U realize I have never risked more than 3% of my bankroll. 90% it my plays have been at 2% of my roll...
    Reply
    How does my money management blow? U realize I have never risked more than 3% of my bankroll. 90% it my plays have been at 2% of my roll...
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:28 PM ET #3037


    meh.

    vanzack bet $5K against CG.

    And then tells CG about it.

    How is that helping?

    That's not helping, that is pushing a guy's buttons.

    It like an ex-wife move.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    meh.

    vanzack bet $5K against CG.

    And then tells CG about it.

    How is that helping?

    That's not helping, that is pushing a guy's buttons.

    It like an ex-wife move.
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:34 PM ET #3038

    We r going 3-0 today. Ice cold in college ball but made all 3 bets on it today. CG likes a challenge and being doubted by so many. Let's goooo GOOSE
    Reply
    We r going 3-0 today. Ice cold in college ball but made all 3 bets on it today. CG likes a challenge and being doubted by so many. Let's goooo GOOSE
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:36 PM ET #3039

    Tdog let's goooo! New day let's all get along
    Reply
    Tdog let's goooo! New day let's all get along
     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23763
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:37 PM ET #3040

    Quote Originally Posted by Bermax:

    Note about sample sizes, since that pops up in the comments frequently.

    To know with 95% certainty that someone hitting at 60% is actually a winning bettor (>52% long term) and that the record isn't due just to pure luck, you need a sample size of around 170 bets. If you can accept a 90% certainty 120 bets is adequate.

    CG's 95% confidence intervall is included in the sheet I've posted earlier (https://goo.gl/lfl5IT). It's currently at 47%-74%, meaning that his true long term hitting %age is somewhere in that domain with a certainty of 95%



    These numbers are just so not true.  Just because a guy hits 60 percent at 170 bets, there is no stat that can say he will hit over 52 percent for the next 170 games.  Flawed math at its finest.

    Trying to predict somebodys long term winning percentage is just like that person trying to predict the winner of each play.

    170 games lmfaoooooo
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bermax:

    Note about sample sizes, since that pops up in the comments frequently.

    To know with 95% certainty that someone hitting at 60% is actually a winning bettor (>52% long term) and that the record isn't due just to pure luck, you need a sample size of around 170 bets. If you can accept a 90% certainty 120 bets is adequate.

    CG's 95% confidence intervall is included in the sheet I've posted earlier (https://goo.gl/lfl5IT). It's currently at 47%-74%, meaning that his true long term hitting %age is somewhere in that domain with a certainty of 95%



    These numbers are just so not true.  Just because a guy hits 60 percent at 170 bets, there is no stat that can say he will hit over 52 percent for the next 170 games.  Flawed math at its finest.

    Trying to predict somebodys long term winning percentage is just like that person trying to predict the winner of each play.

    170 games lmfaoooooo
     
    nomoreLsyo_147
    nomoreLsyo_147
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 37
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:39 PM ET #3041

    who do you got today CG??? CANT WAIT....lets get to max profit today!!!
    GL homie
    Reply
    who do you got today CG??? CANT WAIT....lets get to max profit today!!!
    GL homie
     
    Shanski3461
    Shanski3461
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 66
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:41 PM ET #3042

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


    meh.

    vanzack bet $5K against CG.

    And then tells CG about it.

    How is that helping?

    That's not helping, that is pushing a guy's buttons.


    It like an ex-wife move.

    I take it as a kick in the pants. A challenge. Guys need to be motivated in different ways. CG obviously takes it pesonally when questioned. It's how he goes about trying to "show you" that worries me. 

    Vanzack may be a smarta** at times, but I don't see it as him talking down to CG. I see it as being honest and hoping he (Van) is wrong. I'd say the same thing about me. I want him to succeed. I don't get off like half of these idiots on the "I told you so's". I just see red flags that I have seen 1000's of times before. That's all.

    Again, just my humble opinion. 

    And for what it's worth goose. You're a solid poster. I read a lot of 'em. We just disagree on this one.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


    meh.

    vanzack bet $5K against CG.

    And then tells CG about it.

    How is that helping?

    That's not helping, that is pushing a guy's buttons.


    It like an ex-wife move.

    I take it as a kick in the pants. A challenge. Guys need to be motivated in different ways. CG obviously takes it pesonally when questioned. It's how he goes about trying to "show you" that worries me. 

    Vanzack may be a smarta** at times, but I don't see it as him talking down to CG. I see it as being honest and hoping he (Van) is wrong. I'd say the same thing about me. I want him to succeed. I don't get off like half of these idiots on the "I told you so's". I just see red flags that I have seen 1000's of times before. That's all.

    Again, just my humble opinion. 

    And for what it's worth goose. You're a solid poster. I read a lot of 'em. We just disagree on this one.

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:46 PM ET #3043


    Shanski:
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Shanski:
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:48 PM ET #3044

    3/1/15

    UConn Huskies +1.5 (-110) $1100/$1000

    How bout a "sharp" side steps up for once... Tried to be "sharp"
    yesterday with Xavier and Utah and     The world champions want to win out and they were embarrassed in Dallas by the SMU basketball organization.  I really think this team is going to step up and play a big time ballgame and win outright by like 7 or so.   And it is great we are getting +1.5 with the World Champs at home.   Also as good as SMU is are they really going to win at Memphis and then at complete the season sweep of UConn in consecutive games? I saw NO, or if they do then win by one 

    Can CG get the K play record to 4-2? and stop the 2 game K play losing streak after a 3-0 K play start...  stay tuned

    Reply

    3/1/15

    UConn Huskies +1.5 (-110) $1100/$1000

    How bout a "sharp" side steps up for once... Tried to be "sharp"
    yesterday with Xavier and Utah and     The world champions want to win out and they were embarrassed in Dallas by the SMU basketball organization.  I really think this team is going to step up and play a big time ballgame and win outright by like 7 or so.   And it is great we are getting +1.5 with the World Champs at home.   Also as good as SMU is are they really going to win at Memphis and then at complete the season sweep of UConn in consecutive games? I saw NO, or if they do then win by one 

    Can CG get the K play record to 4-2? and stop the 2 game K play losing streak after a 3-0 K play start...  stay tuned

     
    ad1260
    ad1260
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:48 PM ET #3045

    Good luck man. Looking at the card now.
    Reply
    Good luck man. Looking at the card now.
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:52 PM ET #3046

    Michigan State Spartans +9.5 (-110) $550/$500

    I love how we get a quality team at +9.5 who is coming off a horrific loss to the Gophers at home.  Don't care Wiscy lost there last game at Maryland too many pts... Sparty will play there a$$ off and lose by like 4 or so

    Purdue Boilermakers +9.5 (-110) $550/$500

    The way this ballclub is playing now and you are giving me +9.5?  Might very well be a trap but I am def a sucker with that line.. +9.5 all day the way this organization is playing ball. Love there size down low, this is a scary ballclub if they ever get hot from outside shooting because there size alone makes them very tough.

    I got two good numbers on these two games... only one book here I saw them at +9.5 and I made the trip there to get these generous numbers

    Lets go HUSKIES, SPARTANS, and BOILERS

    Reply

    Michigan State Spartans +9.5 (-110) $550/$500

    I love how we get a quality team at +9.5 who is coming off a horrific loss to the Gophers at home.  Don't care Wiscy lost there last game at Maryland too many pts... Sparty will play there a$$ off and lose by like 4 or so

    Purdue Boilermakers +9.5 (-110) $550/$500

    The way this ballclub is playing now and you are giving me +9.5?  Might very well be a trap but I am def a sucker with that line.. +9.5 all day the way this organization is playing ball. Love there size down low, this is a scary ballclub if they ever get hot from outside shooting because there size alone makes them very tough.

    I got two good numbers on these two games... only one book here I saw them at +9.5 and I made the trip there to get these generous numbers

    Lets go HUSKIES, SPARTANS, and BOILERS

     
    esplanade
    esplanade
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 9021
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:53 PM ET #3047

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


    meh.

    vanzack bet $5K against CG.

    And then tells CG about it.

    How is that helping?

    That's not helping, that is pushing a guy's buttons.

    It like an ex-wife move.


    You're that naive??
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


    meh.

    vanzack bet $5K against CG.

    And then tells CG about it.

    How is that helping?

    That's not helping, that is pushing a guy's buttons.

    It like an ex-wife move.


    You're that naive??
     
    Shanski3461
    Shanski3461
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 66
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:54 PM ET #3048

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    How does my money management blow? U realize I have never risked more than 3% of my bankroll. 90% it my plays have been at 2% of my roll...

    I do realize that, yes. Thanks for pointing it out though.

    What is your rhyme or reason for your amounts? You were literally saying that you are going to start playing 1 game a day because you were 3-0 on dime plays, so that seemed the way to go. You change your "management" daily, based on results the day before, your mood, your anger, etc.

    I am almost certain that if you spit the bit today, that tomorrow you will be playing 1500 a game. I'm not being a smarta**. I'm speaking from a little experience. You're not as innovative and brilliant as you think.

    Again, stay humble. Rethink. DO NOT CARE WHAT ANYONE IN THIS FORUM THINKS. Slow and steady wins. I get the feeling sometimes that you want to build your roll yesterday. If it was that f-ing easy, we'd all be doing it.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    How does my money management blow? U realize I have never risked more than 3% of my bankroll. 90% it my plays have been at 2% of my roll...

    I do realize that, yes. Thanks for pointing it out though.

    What is your rhyme or reason for your amounts? You were literally saying that you are going to start playing 1 game a day because you were 3-0 on dime plays, so that seemed the way to go. You change your "management" daily, based on results the day before, your mood, your anger, etc.

    I am almost certain that if you spit the bit today, that tomorrow you will be playing 1500 a game. I'm not being a smarta**. I'm speaking from a little experience. You're not as innovative and brilliant as you think.

    Again, stay humble. Rethink. DO NOT CARE WHAT ANYONE IN THIS FORUM THINKS. Slow and steady wins. I get the feeling sometimes that you want to build your roll yesterday. If it was that f-ing easy, we'd all be doing it.
     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23763
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:55 PM ET #3049

    Hate to tell you, but utah wasnt the sharp side yesterday.  Keep looking at sports insights bogus numbers and you will go broke.

    and i also had utah, but it wasnt the sharp side
    Reply
    Hate to tell you, but utah wasnt the sharp side yesterday.  Keep looking at sports insights bogus numbers and you will go broke.

    and i also had utah, but it wasnt the sharp side
     
     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23763
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:58 PM ET #3050

    unless you guys have connections in major books or personally know the people who move lines, you can try guessing until the cows come home which side is sharp and which side is square, you will never know.

    also on every game, theres always going to be squares and sharps lined up against other.  sometimes sharps win, sometimes squares win.  Thats a fact
    Reply
    unless you guys have connections in major books or personally know the people who move lines, you can try guessing until the cows come home which side is sharp and which side is square, you will never know.

    also on every game, theres always going to be squares and sharps lined up against other.  sometimes sharps win, sometimes squares win.  Thats a fact
    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 122123124 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,674
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,358
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,031
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 592
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,595
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,455
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,060
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,309
    • Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,662

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.