• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 119120121 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    collegegambler
    Dutch1976
    obamaloveshoops
    Syddigs
    zooyorkinc
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 119120121 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:15 AM ET #2951

    fuckk that capping a game right.  u sound like scal now Obama. there was a winner and a loser and I made the WRONG pick on Utah based on result

    losers say how " I made the right pick and lost'"  this isn't little league take ur trophy they give u and shove it up ur a$$

    Reply

    fuckk that capping a game right.  u sound like scal now Obama. there was a winner and a loser and I made the WRONG pick on Utah based on result

    losers say how " I made the right pick and lost'"  this isn't little league take ur trophy they give u and shove it up ur a$$

     
    Dutch1976
    Dutch1976
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1934
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:18 AM ET #2952

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    I have a real bad temper I got angry once at bama because my friends were joking on me for some girl not wanting to fuckk me and I broke my whole windshield with my bare hand 

    im going straight to the strip club then the milfs house to clear my mind  I can barely type I am so angry 

     



    You're a crash and burn, go on serious tilt type dude. It's already over for you.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    I have a real bad temper I got angry once at bama because my friends were joking on me for some girl not wanting to fuckk me and I broke my whole windshield with my bare hand 

    im going straight to the strip club then the milfs house to clear my mind  I can barely type I am so angry 

     



    You're a crash and burn, go on serious tilt type dude. It's already over for you.
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:20 AM ET #2953

    yea dutch because I have made 48 bets here and my max bet was 3% of my roll 

    are u fuckking ignorant or just a dumba$$?

    Reply

    yea dutch because I have made 48 bets here and my max bet was 3% of my roll 

    are u fuckking ignorant or just a dumba$$?

     
    obamaloveshoops
    obamaloveshoops
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 95
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:21 AM ET #2954

    College, I used to have anger issues as well. I saw a therapist and that helped keep me calm after bad stuff went down. I know u wont do that but talk to a good buddy bout it and maybe it will help u settle down. 
    Reply
    College, I used to have anger issues as well. I saw a therapist and that helped keep me calm after bad stuff went down. I know u wont do that but talk to a good buddy bout it and maybe it will help u settle down. 
     
    Syddigs
    Syddigs
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 5765
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:24 AM ET #2955

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    skydiggs mind ur fuckking business also

    Oh I am prejudice right now scal?  fuckk that im white ur black I got nothing against ur race.. show ur black a$$ like  I fuckking said



    This is the bat crap crazy, unstable alcoholic we all saw before you made it to Vegas.

    So much for you doing things right and all that crap. Straight into the booze and dirty old moles as soon as you have a losing streak.

    Start scouring the want ads. You went from 27 years old to 12 in 50 pages. The CG that most hoped would not appear ( but deep down we all knew would ) has done so and it didn't even take a month. God only knows how erratic and abrasive you will be when you hit the red.

    I'm done, and im pretty sure you will be too. At least you had a good February but that was before the drunken, petulant child emerged. Save $3 from the strip club and buy a box of tissues, son.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    skydiggs mind ur fuckking business also

    Oh I am prejudice right now scal?  fuckk that im white ur black I got nothing against ur race.. show ur black a$$ like  I fuckking said



    This is the bat crap crazy, unstable alcoholic we all saw before you made it to Vegas.

    So much for you doing things right and all that crap. Straight into the booze and dirty old moles as soon as you have a losing streak.

    Start scouring the want ads. You went from 27 years old to 12 in 50 pages. The CG that most hoped would not appear ( but deep down we all knew would ) has done so and it didn't even take a month. God only knows how erratic and abrasive you will be when you hit the red.

    I'm done, and im pretty sure you will be too. At least you had a good February but that was before the drunken, petulant child emerged. Save $3 from the strip club and buy a box of tissues, son.
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:26 AM ET #2956

    gonna cap for  a half hour or so then get ready to go out

    HEY SCALABRINE ill be up bright and early buddy.  sleep tight

    Reply

    gonna cap for  a half hour or so then get ready to go out

    HEY SCALABRINE ill be up bright and early buddy.  sleep tight

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:28 AM ET #2957

    Quote Originally Posted by Syddigs:



    This is the bat crap crazy, unstable alcoholic we all saw before you made it to Vegas.

    So much for you doing things right and all that crap. Straight into the booze and dirty old moles as soon as you have a losing streak.

    Start scouring the want ads. You went from 27 years old to 12 in 50 pages. The CG that most hoped would not appear ( but deep down we all knew would ) has done so and it didn't even take a month. God only knows how erratic and abrasive you will be when you hit the red.

    I'm done, and im pretty sure you will be too. At least you had a good February but that was before the drunken, petulant child emerged. Save $3 from the strip club and buy a box of tissues, son.

    im right hear I always will be. bring ur a$$ to vegas big mouth

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Syddigs:



    This is the bat crap crazy, unstable alcoholic we all saw before you made it to Vegas.

    So much for you doing things right and all that crap. Straight into the booze and dirty old moles as soon as you have a losing streak.

    Start scouring the want ads. You went from 27 years old to 12 in 50 pages. The CG that most hoped would not appear ( but deep down we all knew would ) has done so and it didn't even take a month. God only knows how erratic and abrasive you will be when you hit the red.

    I'm done, and im pretty sure you will be too. At least you had a good February but that was before the drunken, petulant child emerged. Save $3 from the strip club and buy a box of tissues, son.

    im right hear I always will be. bring ur a$$ to vegas big mouth

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:29 AM ET #2958

    here**  

    Vatican city get the fuckk out of here where u really from?

    Reply

    here**  

    Vatican city get the fuckk out of here where u really from?

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:31 AM ET #2959

    Quote Originally Posted by colIegegambler:

    Santa Barbara  crushing Irvine.  IF they keep this up I expect there to be good value on Irvine who is the better team at maybe +2 or so second half. 

    I will be all over that for a K, better believe gonna finish up  today

    this is not me who said that

    HERE I AM THO  READY FOR SOME CHASING TOMMOROW SCAL and all the no it alls 

    well its fuckking coming fasten ur fuckking seatbelts  I have no idea my approach tommorow

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by colIegegambler:

    Santa Barbara  crushing Irvine.  IF they keep this up I expect there to be good value on Irvine who is the better team at maybe +2 or so second half. 

    I will be all over that for a K, better believe gonna finish up  today

    this is not me who said that

    HERE I AM THO  READY FOR SOME CHASING TOMMOROW SCAL and all the no it alls 

    well its fuckking coming fasten ur fuckking seatbelts  I have no idea my approach tommorow

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:32 AM ET #2960

    Quote Originally Posted by colIegegambler:

    yeah get the fuckk out of here with that Vatican city sh1t son

    not me again  im done for the night

    see ya tomorrow fuckkers 

    LETS GO

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by colIegegambler:

    yeah get the fuckk out of here with that Vatican city sh1t son

    not me again  im done for the night

    see ya tomorrow fuckkers 

    LETS GO

     
    zooyorkinc
    zooyorkinc
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 1438
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:33 AM ET #2961

    As Ron Burgandy would say that really escalated quickly. I mean that really got out of hand fast.
    Reply
    As Ron Burgandy would say that really escalated quickly. I mean that really got out of hand fast.
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:37 AM ET #2962

    Quote Originally Posted by colIegegambler:

    IM GONNA CAP SOME GAMES FOR NOW

    BUT you better believe I will be all over Irvine second half.  Driving down to the book right now to lock it in.  K play Baby! 

    LMAO not me again haha got me laughing at least.  I gotta control my anger better I almost broke my 55 inch Samsung smart tv I have broke a lot of things in my life from anger issues

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by colIegegambler:

    IM GONNA CAP SOME GAMES FOR NOW

    BUT you better believe I will be all over Irvine second half.  Driving down to the book right now to lock it in.  K play Baby! 

    LMAO not me again haha got me laughing at least.  I gotta control my anger better I almost broke my 55 inch Samsung smart tv I have broke a lot of things in my life from anger issues

     
    Dutch1976
    Dutch1976
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1934
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:37 AM ET #2963

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    yea dutch because I have made 48 bets here and my max bet was 3% of my roll 

    are u fuckking ignorant or just a dumba$$?


    I'm just a dumbasss. 

    Enjoy your little forum fame while it lasts boy.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    yea dutch because I have made 48 bets here and my max bet was 3% of my roll 

    are u fuckking ignorant or just a dumba$$?


    I'm just a dumbasss. 

    Enjoy your little forum fame while it lasts boy.
     
    vinnie_t
    vinnie_t
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 855
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:37 AM ET #2964

    How can u cap when u r all fuked up and pissed off??? LOL...

    Drink some more brah !!!

    Reply
    How can u cap when u r all fuked up and pissed off??? LOL...

    Drink some more brah !!!

     
    Syddigs
    Syddigs
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 5765
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:40 AM ET #2965

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    im right hear I always will be. bring ur a$$ to vegas big mouth



    Someone gets punchy when he drinks. Are you sure you are 27?

    Big man drove 3/4 across Country and thinks he is a genius. I packed up and moved halfway around the World alone 13 years ago and am still doing what I love offshore.

    Come back to me in 13 weeks, and when youre sober and closer to 20 than 12.

    I guess if I want to bring my big mouth to Vegas I better hurry. Who knows how long you will last?  At least you wont have to worry about the summer heat. You'll be working indoors or back East. We can see why you target Milfs now. No one your age would put up with your erratic, alcohol fueled brain snaps. You're just a young d1ck to the Milfs. Funnily enough we now all see you that exact same way after this meltdown. Just a young d1ck!

    70 pages ago some people had you as the sensitive touchy type who could not handle constructive criticism. How right they were.

    Good luck. And not just with your gambling. You're gonna need it.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    im right hear I always will be. bring ur a$$ to vegas big mouth



    Someone gets punchy when he drinks. Are you sure you are 27?

    Big man drove 3/4 across Country and thinks he is a genius. I packed up and moved halfway around the World alone 13 years ago and am still doing what I love offshore.

    Come back to me in 13 weeks, and when youre sober and closer to 20 than 12.

    I guess if I want to bring my big mouth to Vegas I better hurry. Who knows how long you will last?  At least you wont have to worry about the summer heat. You'll be working indoors or back East. We can see why you target Milfs now. No one your age would put up with your erratic, alcohol fueled brain snaps. You're just a young d1ck to the Milfs. Funnily enough we now all see you that exact same way after this meltdown. Just a young d1ck!

    70 pages ago some people had you as the sensitive touchy type who could not handle constructive criticism. How right they were.

    Good luck. And not just with your gambling. You're gonna need it.
     
    zooyorkinc
    zooyorkinc
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 1438
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:40 AM ET #2966

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    i think it could def win out there the problem would be the nights i do lose a game or two and then i start drinking...  i can't tell u how many jams i have been in my life from being a drunk
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    i think it could def win out there the problem would be the nights i do lose a game or two and then i start drinking...  i can't tell u how many jams i have been in my life from being a drunk
     
    ad1260
    ad1260
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:41 AM ET #2967

    CG,

    Don't drive down to the book man. You said yourself with emphasis that you never drink and drive. Call a cab or use UBER…it's not even halftime…you have time to get down to the book.

    Don't let a DWI ruin your Vegas experience. Take it from someone who knows.

    Be safe buddy. 
    Reply
    CG,

    Don't drive down to the book man. You said yourself with emphasis that you never drink and drive. Call a cab or use UBER…it's not even halftime…you have time to get down to the book.

    Don't let a DWI ruin your Vegas experience. Take it from someone who knows.

    Be safe buddy. 
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:43 AM ET #2968

    Already have a K play for tomorrow I am going to make in college hoops

    maybe two actually  but one for sure as of now

    Reply

    Already have a K play for tomorrow I am going to make in college hoops

    maybe two actually  but one for sure as of now

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:45 AM ET #2969

    if the K play hits ill be like $210 of my peak

    get ready for the bounce back tomorrow fellas im still up 4K in 21 days  I just let some idiots get to me today.

    the best part now is 99% think I have no shot out here.  Mark this day on ur calendars and I mean that im going to bounce back like u cant believe

    Reply

    if the K play hits ill be like $210 of my peak

    get ready for the bounce back tomorrow fellas im still up 4K in 21 days  I just let some idiots get to me today.

    the best part now is 99% think I have no shot out here.  Mark this day on ur calendars and I mean that im going to bounce back like u cant believe

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:46 AM ET #2970

    skydigs look at the posts lmao.  the guy posting that horseshitt  as me has 8 posts...   that is NOT ME
    Reply
    skydigs look at the posts lmao.  the guy posting that horseshitt  as me has 8 posts...   that is NOT ME
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:48 AM ET #2971

    SKYDIGGS that is NOT ME

    look at the amount of posts whoever that jerkofff is who is posting as me

    Reply

    SKYDIGGS that is NOT ME

    look at the amount of posts whoever that jerkofff is who is posting as me

     
    nomoreLsyo_147
    nomoreLsyo_147
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 37
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:49 AM ET #2972

    dude your not even down, you are in perfect position. dont worry bout them
    Reply
    dude your not even down, you are in perfect position. dont worry bout them
     
    ad1260
    ad1260
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:51 AM ET #2973

    Are you okay dude?
    Reply
    Are you okay dude?
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:53 AM ET #2974

    yea AD sorry I went off on u trolls got to me

    ur a good kid, apologies

    LOVE the card tomorrow, strategy now will be key

    Reply

    yea AD sorry I went off on u trolls got to me

    ur a good kid, apologies

    LOVE the card tomorrow, strategy now will be key

     
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2015 - 12:57 AM ET #2975

    wow now whoever is posting as me changed his pic to my bill walters pic

    regardless if u want the real me look at the difference in amount of posts...  I take pride in this, it's sad someone is posing as me but I guess they got nothing better to do

    I am going to the strip club now and then to my milfs house

    Reply

    wow now whoever is posting as me changed his pic to my bill walters pic

    regardless if u want the real me look at the difference in amount of posts...  I take pride in this, it's sad someone is posing as me but I guess they got nothing better to do

    I am going to the strip club now and then to my milfs house

    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 119120121 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,675
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,363
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 627
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,034
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,716
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,459
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,102
    • Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,827
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,382

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.