• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 112113114 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    collegegambler
    tdog25
    earthWake
    ILPRATO
    cd329
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 112113114 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 7:02 PM ET #2776

    I know I know the next comments will be "this kid is a mess" "he's boozing now" "no way he will be here by July let alone football season lmao". We shall see. I'll let my plays do the talking but honestly all the hate I'm getting now in 100% riled up and defending myself. But bottom line the dust will settle based on my bets so for the 100th time let's let it play out and stop all ur "suggestions" bc I'm not listening this is my show I'll run it ex actually the FUCKK how I please and here Is my prediction.... My plays will do most my talking and show I am a true "PRO"
    Reply
    I know I know the next comments will be "this kid is a mess" "he's boozing now" "no way he will be here by July let alone football season lmao". We shall see. I'll let my plays do the talking but honestly all the hate I'm getting now in 100% riled up and defending myself. But bottom line the dust will settle based on my bets so for the 100th time let's let it play out and stop all ur "suggestions" bc I'm not listening this is my show I'll run it ex actually the FUCKK how I please and here Is my prediction.... My plays will do most my talking and show I am a true "PRO"
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 7:05 PM ET #2777

    Don't tell me how to run my operation and betting empire Hey tdog Fuckk ur 3,6,13 theory jerkoffff dumbest shitt I ever seen. Ur a joke
    Reply
    Don't tell me how to run my operation and betting empire Hey tdog Fuckk ur 3,6,13 theory jerkoffff dumbest shitt I ever seen. Ur a joke
     
    tdog25
    tdog25
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 421
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 7:06 PM ET #2778

    THIS GUY IS NOW ON DEFCON 4, HE IS LOSING IT..FUK YOU SCAL
    Reply
    THIS GUY IS NOW ON DEFCON 4, HE IS LOSING IT..FUK YOU SCAL
     
    earthWake
    earthWake
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 6196
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 7:06 PM ET #2779

    5-0 on the day with Utah pending. One of my biggest bets of the year on the Utes. That crowd will be rocking so hard the camera will be shaking. Arizona and Kansas are the 2 teams to me that benefit the most from home court and are very average on the road. Aslong as Poertl stays out of foul trouble they will be in good shape. Wright is hands down one of the best players in college ball. Been waiting for this game since they took down Wich State at home. Crowd will be going NUTS.

    Also one of the things I'm best at in life is reading people. I thought since I saw him post that Obama was Brady. Goodluck CG.

    Reply

    5-0 on the day with Utah pending. One of my biggest bets of the year on the Utes. That crowd will be rocking so hard the camera will be shaking. Arizona and Kansas are the 2 teams to me that benefit the most from home court and are very average on the road. Aslong as Poertl stays out of foul trouble they will be in good shape. Wright is hands down one of the best players in college ball. Been waiting for this game since they took down Wich State at home. Crowd will be going NUTS.

    Also one of the things I'm best at in life is reading people. I thought since I saw him post that Obama was Brady. Goodluck CG.

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 7:06 PM ET #2780

    Baronman- u wanna talk in here? Learn how to fuckking write I'm no genious by any means and prob spelt that wrong but no1 knows what the Fuckk ur talking about. Baronman and tdog two huge jerkofffs
    Reply
    Baronman- u wanna talk in here? Learn how to fuckking write I'm no genious by any means and prob spelt that wrong but no1 knows what the Fuckk ur talking about. Baronman and tdog two huge jerkofffs
     
    ILPRATO
    ILPRATO
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 5518
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 7:06 PM ET #2781

    Your on borrowed time my man. Your far from a pro!

    This boy will be back in person Jersey as he calls it. Licking some person behind for a job.

    You antisemetic Prick!


    I watched his you tube apartment video.This kid is a loser.

    Suck my person balls!

    This kid won't last a year out there without a job!


    Reply
    Your on borrowed time my man. Your far from a pro!

    This boy will be back in person Jersey as he calls it. Licking some person behind for a job.

    You antisemetic Prick!


    I watched his you tube apartment video.This kid is a loser.

    Suck my person balls!

    This kid won't last a year out there without a job!


     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23763
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 7:07 PM ET #2782

    What the hell is your obsession with constantly calling yourself a pro in every post and every video.
    True sharps and pros dont go around acting like a jackass.  Grow up.

    when you have been there 5 years and are still paying all your bills via gambling, then you can call yourself a pro.  Right now your just another gambler.
    Reply
    What the hell is your obsession with constantly calling yourself a pro in every post and every video.
    True sharps and pros dont go around acting like a jackass.  Grow up.

    when you have been there 5 years and are still paying all your bills via gambling, then you can call yourself a pro.  Right now your just another gambler.
     
    tdog25
    tdog25
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 421
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 7:07 PM ET #2783

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Don't tell me how to run my operation and betting empire Hey tdog Fuckk ur 3,6,13 theory jerkoffff dumbest shitt I ever seen. Ur a joke

    HEY GUY, TAKE IT EASY....START DOING SOME COCAINE.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Don't tell me how to run my operation and betting empire Hey tdog Fuckk ur 3,6,13 theory jerkoffff dumbest shitt I ever seen. Ur a joke

    HEY GUY, TAKE IT EASY....START DOING SOME COCAINE.
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 7:07 PM ET #2784

    cd,

    Minnesota had not beaten Michigan State @MSU in 15 years. Spartans clearly had Gophers number. History showed that.

    Never guess what happened last Thursday. 96-90 Minny in OT.

    Don't drink your own Kool-Aid........
    Reply
    cd,

    Minnesota had not beaten Michigan State @MSU in 15 years. Spartans clearly had Gophers number. History showed that.

    Never guess what happened last Thursday. 96-90 Minny in OT.

    Don't drink your own Kool-Aid........
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 7:08 PM ET #2785

    Hands in the air let's gooo bring the hate fuckkkers spurs and utes huge. Go against MR 60% the legend CG. It's ur own burial
    Reply
    Hands in the air let's gooo bring the hate fuckkkers spurs and utes huge. Go against MR 60% the legend CG. It's ur own burial
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 7:09 PM ET #2786

    ILPRATO go against the legend and prodigy CG I'll be here by football season doing my thing. Have fun at ur 9-5 Monday jerkoffff
    Reply
    ILPRATO go against the legend and prodigy CG I'll be here by football season doing my thing. Have fun at ur 9-5 Monday jerkoffff
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 7:10 PM ET #2787

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    thanks Diver.

    listen im gonna still pull my pu$$y out here like I have my whole career but when people start questioning my love for betting and my work ethic for this is when I get pissed.  I was up at 6:30 am and her a$$ was kicked out before 7am.. she lef around 6:58 am to be honest and I capped and capped that Xavier game and it just didn't work out

    just like my K play on Iowa State... sure there was no milf the day before but regardless I lost that bet too

    im not perfect.  Don't question my love for this that's when I get pissed.

    no matter how many milfs im fuckking I always am up and prepared for the games.  And guess what im hitting the strip club tonight because im in vegas and I want to see some more tits and behind tonight, but 100% u best believe ill be up before 7am tomorrow which will allow me the proper 2+ hours of capping

     


    Well since nobody has said it, I'm gonna say it given the bold above.

    You're true calling is not as a professional gambler.

    You're true calling....

    ....is to be the spokesperson for eHarmony.

    It's pretty clear you would be compatable with virtually any woman looking for 'the one'. The love and affection you've shown hot and h0rny single mothers on this trip is second to none.

    Throw in the fact you make one hell of salad ("can he make a decent salad" is the number one trait women look for in a man according to Cosmopolitan), and you're a lock for this job.

    Hit that ti**y bar with all your might tonight and show those strippers your softer side. 

    You're true calling when this is said and done awaits.

    Make it rain friend,

    Scal



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    thanks Diver.

    listen im gonna still pull my pu$$y out here like I have my whole career but when people start questioning my love for betting and my work ethic for this is when I get pissed.  I was up at 6:30 am and her a$$ was kicked out before 7am.. she lef around 6:58 am to be honest and I capped and capped that Xavier game and it just didn't work out

    just like my K play on Iowa State... sure there was no milf the day before but regardless I lost that bet too

    im not perfect.  Don't question my love for this that's when I get pissed.

    no matter how many milfs im fuckking I always am up and prepared for the games.  And guess what im hitting the strip club tonight because im in vegas and I want to see some more tits and behind tonight, but 100% u best believe ill be up before 7am tomorrow which will allow me the proper 2+ hours of capping

     


    Well since nobody has said it, I'm gonna say it given the bold above.

    You're true calling is not as a professional gambler.

    You're true calling....

    ....is to be the spokesperson for eHarmony.

    It's pretty clear you would be compatable with virtually any woman looking for 'the one'. The love and affection you've shown hot and h0rny single mothers on this trip is second to none.

    Throw in the fact you make one hell of salad ("can he make a decent salad" is the number one trait women look for in a man according to Cosmopolitan), and you're a lock for this job.

    Hit that ti**y bar with all your might tonight and show those strippers your softer side. 

    You're true calling when this is said and done awaits.

    Make it rain friend,

    Scal



     
    tdog25
    tdog25
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 421
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 7:11 PM ET #2788

    You are going 0-2 tonight, you are now too emotional to be a pro...Hope you do some coke soon...
    Reply
    You are going 0-2 tonight, you are now too emotional to be a pro...Hope you do some coke soon...
     
    ILPRATO
    ILPRATO
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 5518
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 7:12 PM ET #2789

    Covers does not allow u to post religious beliefs. 

    The replaced the word person with J.E.W
    Reply
    Covers does not allow u to post religious beliefs. 

    The replaced the word person with J.E.W
     
    Theone324
    Theone324
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 18584
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 7:12 PM ET #2790

    CG ignore the trolls keep doing your thing brotha.  And keep making the videos!
    Reply
    CG ignore the trolls keep doing your thing brotha.  And keep making the videos!
     
    tdog25
    tdog25
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 421
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 7:13 PM ET #2791

    cd is correct...

    this kid needs a job, he's obviously bored and frustrated.  I think the milf put a strap on on him last night...Or he found out she has a dik...He keeps calling himself a professional, if I'm not mistaken, professional gamblers ALL have some sort of other things going on.....He hates working....He's going to pay big time...
    Reply
    cd is correct...

    this kid needs a job, he's obviously bored and frustrated.  I think the milf put a strap on on him last night...Or he found out she has a dik...He keeps calling himself a professional, if I'm not mistaken, professional gamblers ALL have some sort of other things going on.....He hates working....He's going to pay big time...
     
    ILPRATO
    ILPRATO
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 5518
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 7:15 PM ET #2792

    I don't work 9-5 Im a self made millionaire in real estate.


    You antisemetic J.e.w. Hater!

    I watched your video spreading your hate

    You refer to New Jersey as J.e.w jersey.

    I make f.....ing 5k an hour you pig.
    Reply
    I don't work 9-5 Im a self made millionaire in real estate.


    You antisemetic J.e.w. Hater!

    I watched your video spreading your hate

    You refer to New Jersey as J.e.w jersey.

    I make f.....ing 5k an hour you pig.
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 7:16 PM ET #2793

    1:45 min too my final two plays of the night fellas. Hey Scal keep picking at 40% ur a shitt gambler facts and figures brother
    Reply
    1:45 min too my final two plays of the night fellas. Hey Scal keep picking at 40% ur a shitt gambler facts and figures brother
     
    ILPRATO
    ILPRATO
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 5518
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 7:16 PM ET #2794

    Karma will get you !!!!


    You will end up in GA if your smart your far from a pro!


    Reply
    Karma will get you !!!!


    You will end up in GA if your smart your far from a pro!


     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 7:17 PM ET #2795

    It's a joke ILPRATO I have nothing against anyone. Blacks, person, etc all cool in my book. Don't play that card. Let the "prodigy and best capper u seen in 10 years here" go to WORK
    Reply
    It's a joke ILPRATO I have nothing against anyone. Blacks, person, etc all cool in my book. Don't play that card. Let the "prodigy and best capper u seen in 10 years here" go to WORK
     
    Moo009
    Moo009
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 293
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 7:18 PM ET #2796

    Good luck with your plays tonight,  give the guy a brake he is what 27 trying to be a pro better for a job so what he banged a milf all night he did his research picked the wrong side, college needs to check why he lost this K play learn from it adjust and keep capping.
    Reply
    Good luck with your plays tonight,  give the guy a brake he is what 27 trying to be a pro better for a job so what he banged a milf all night he did his research picked the wrong side, college needs to check why he lost this K play learn from it adjust and keep capping.
     
    ILPRATO
    ILPRATO
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 5518
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 7:18 PM ET #2797

    Guy is spreading antisemetic propaganda on you tube.


    F......ck CG
    Reply
    Guy is spreading antisemetic propaganda on you tube.


    F......ck CG
     
    tdog25
    tdog25
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 421
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 7:19 PM ET #2798

    I just made a youtube video telling you to suk baron's dik....You like chicks with diks?
    Reply
    I just made a youtube video telling you to suk baron's dik....You like chicks with diks?
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 7:19 PM ET #2799

    What's my K play record trolls? 3-2. What's my winning percentage 45 bets in ? 60% what was my winning percentage college foot and nfl with over 260 combined bets ? 57-58% check the season long threads no more parlays out here obviously...
    Reply
    What's my K play record trolls? 3-2. What's my winning percentage 45 bets in ? 60% what was my winning percentage college foot and nfl with over 260 combined bets ? 57-58% check the season long threads no more parlays out here obviously...
     
     
    MikeMed
    MikeMed
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 4793
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 7:20 PM ET #2800

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    CD329- I agree u can't simply fade the public 100% agree. If u took the time to LOOK and actually look at my different plays u will see I take some sharp plays and I take some square plays with one common demonitator more winners then losers and a lot more. U guys want to rile me up? Well ur goal was achieved and now it's time to not only keep winning but to be a complete dickk about it. Cocky and dominant my new MO


    I have been following but commenting rarely....Last night I finally became fed up with people continually telling you what to do and bashing you with every loss, treating you like its your 1st week betting on sports while at the same time you are fukking killing it.....I thought you were just too fukking nice to go off on idiots so I began to...........I like your new MO..................And I love the UTAH Tonight.....Delon Wright most underrated player in P10......SOO GOOD
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    CD329- I agree u can't simply fade the public 100% agree. If u took the time to LOOK and actually look at my different plays u will see I take some sharp plays and I take some square plays with one common demonitator more winners then losers and a lot more. U guys want to rile me up? Well ur goal was achieved and now it's time to not only keep winning but to be a complete dickk about it. Cocky and dominant my new MO


    I have been following but commenting rarely....Last night I finally became fed up with people continually telling you what to do and bashing you with every loss, treating you like its your 1st week betting on sports while at the same time you are fukking killing it.....I thought you were just too fukking nice to go off on idiots so I began to...........I like your new MO..................And I love the UTAH Tonight.....Delon Wright most underrated player in P10......SOO GOOD
    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 112113114 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,679
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,377
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 685
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,310
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,332
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,811
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,476
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,144
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,018

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.