• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 110111112 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    obamaloveshoops
    collegegambler
    The Hawk
    Kaufee
    TheGoldenGoose
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 110111112 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    obamaloveshoops
    obamaloveshoops
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 95
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 5:25 PM ET #2726

    He says he caps starting at 5 am every day. Those games don't start til mid to late afternoon. On the day games start 7 hour earlier, he gets up two hours later to cap triple the games. Logic should say that is not being a pro like College proclaims himself to be. Treat it like a job bc it is your job and Saturdays and Sunday's are your biggest days. That is not hate but just trying to help me learn from his mistakes. I am sure he will get mad and scream but in the end he knows he messed up. Out
    Reply
    He says he caps starting at 5 am every day. Those games don't start til mid to late afternoon. On the day games start 7 hour earlier, he gets up two hours later to cap triple the games. Logic should say that is not being a pro like College proclaims himself to be. Treat it like a job bc it is your job and Saturdays and Sunday's are your biggest days. That is not hate but just trying to help me learn from his mistakes. I am sure he will get mad and scream but in the end he knows he messed up. Out
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 5:29 PM ET #2727

    college hoops been cold lately  lets goo.  having some beers and dip and cooling down now.

    i love the pressure and hate.. just thrives me more.   im never going to stop fighting  i love this business

    Reply

    college hoops been cold lately  lets goo.  having some beers and dip and cooling down now.

    i love the pressure and hate.. just thrives me more.   im never going to stop fighting  i love this business

     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 5:30 PM ET #2728

    If you had spearmint gum before a loss, you would be expected to give up spearmint gum........
    Reply
    If you had spearmint gum before a loss, you would be expected to give up spearmint gum........
     
    Kaufee
    Kaufee
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 5013
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 5:35 PM ET #2729

    Just watched the latest video, Lol
    Reply
    Just watched the latest video, Lol
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 5:36 PM ET #2730

    Judge Chamberlain Haller: Uh... did you say 'yutes'?

    Vinny Gambini: Yeah, two yutes.

    Judge Chamberlain Haller: What is a yute?

    Vinny Gambini: [beat] Oh, excuse me, your honor...

    [exaggerated]

    Vinny Gambini: Two YOUTHS.






    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Judge Chamberlain Haller: Uh... did you say 'yutes'?

    Vinny Gambini: Yeah, two yutes.

    Judge Chamberlain Haller: What is a yute?

    Vinny Gambini: [beat] Oh, excuse me, your honor...

    [exaggerated]

    Vinny Gambini: Two YOUTHS.






     
    tsw
    tsw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 12677
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 5:37 PM ET #2731

    This thread has way more posts than any of the archived threads, and would rank 3rd by # of views.  To all those who have made this possible, in addition to CG himself....




    Reply
    This thread has way more posts than any of the archived threads, and would rank 3rd by # of views.  To all those who have made this possible, in addition to CG himself....




     
    davemsh
    davemsh
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 45781
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 5:38 PM ET #2732

    WTF is Baronman posting in this thread.  Paragraphs of nonsense. This thread is hilarious.
    Mayweather bet 450000 on
    Reply
    WTF is Baronman posting in this thread.  Paragraphs of nonsense. This thread is hilarious.
     
    Laroja
    Laroja
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 12241
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 5:43 PM ET #2733

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_pH7nK-y1g
    Reply
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_pH7nK-y1g
     
    DiverRon
    DiverRon
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 3837
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 5:53 PM ET #2734

    CG,

    Listen brother and I'm speaking from the heart on this, truly I am:
    everything I said was constructive and positive for you. I was never one of those guys that said you'll get herpes from that mif,
    blah, blah. I did say the odds are against you so you would be VERY CAREFUL! I want to to stay out there till you're 90 in some vegas penthouse somewhere and someone has to pry your hands off your keyboard capping your behind off! Understand This. I gave you the name of a book or audiotape that will help you program you brain into success as well: "THE FORCE" by Stuart Wilde.

    Anyway, realize that people on here enjoy bantering and screwing with you. Covers is famous for that! I've been here much longer than my avatar indicates but was got my old account banned because I got into it with some people (who are still here by the way). I'm a hot blooded person myself and you're a hot blooded Italian! You just got to chill. Listen to a little reggae and just laugh at all the garbage people are trying to stir up with you here!!
    BUT ALWAYS CAP CAP CAP YOUR behind OFF!
    I love you brother!
    DR

    Reply

    CG,

    Listen brother and I'm speaking from the heart on this, truly I am:
    everything I said was constructive and positive for you. I was never one of those guys that said you'll get herpes from that mif,
    blah, blah. I did say the odds are against you so you would be VERY CAREFUL! I want to to stay out there till you're 90 in some vegas penthouse somewhere and someone has to pry your hands off your keyboard capping your behind off! Understand This. I gave you the name of a book or audiotape that will help you program you brain into success as well: "THE FORCE" by Stuart Wilde.

    Anyway, realize that people on here enjoy bantering and screwing with you. Covers is famous for that! I've been here much longer than my avatar indicates but was got my old account banned because I got into it with some people (who are still here by the way). I'm a hot blooded person myself and you're a hot blooded Italian! You just got to chill. Listen to a little reggae and just laugh at all the garbage people are trying to stir up with you here!!
    BUT ALWAYS CAP CAP CAP YOUR behind OFF!
    I love you brother!
    DR

     
    ad1260
    ad1260
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 5:56 PM ET #2735

    CG,

    Shake it off buddy. Let's roll. BOL.
    Reply
    CG,

    Shake it off buddy. Let's roll. BOL.
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 6:01 PM ET #2736

    thanks Diver.

    listen im gonna still pull my pu$$y out here like I have my whole career but when people start questioning my love for betting and my work ethic for this is when I get pissed.  I was up at 6:30 am and her a$$ was kicked out before 7am.. she lef around 6:58 am to be honest and I capped and capped that Xavier game and it just didn't work out

    just like my K play on Iowa State... sure there was no milf the day before but regardless I lost that bet too

    im not perfect.  Don't question my love for this that's when I get pissed.

    no matter how many milfs im fuckking I always am up and prepared for the games.  And guess what im hitting the strip club tonight because im in vegas and I want to see some more tits and behind tonight, but 100% u best believe ill be up before 7am tomorrow which will allow me the proper 2+ hours of capping

     

    Reply

    thanks Diver.

    listen im gonna still pull my pu$$y out here like I have my whole career but when people start questioning my love for betting and my work ethic for this is when I get pissed.  I was up at 6:30 am and her a$$ was kicked out before 7am.. she lef around 6:58 am to be honest and I capped and capped that Xavier game and it just didn't work out

    just like my K play on Iowa State... sure there was no milf the day before but regardless I lost that bet too

    im not perfect.  Don't question my love for this that's when I get pissed.

    no matter how many milfs im fuckking I always am up and prepared for the games.  And guess what im hitting the strip club tonight because im in vegas and I want to see some more tits and behind tonight, but 100% u best believe ill be up before 7am tomorrow which will allow me the proper 2+ hours of capping

     

     
    L-Jay
    L-Jay
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 8005
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 6:01 PM ET #2737

    CG I know how frustrating it can get when you get a big following and God forbid lose a few bets or go on a cold streak. In my thread I was hitting at nearly 70% over 40 posted games and only got a few pats on the back but when I finally hit a cold streak, that's when ALL the trolls came out and started acting like tough guys. My question to the trolls is, why the f**k are you following me, if at the end you make it seem like you're the best capper and have it all figured out? And the best part about it is, the people that talk the most sh** are the people who don't even post their own plays. Almost everyone fails at handicapping so it's easy to sit back and wait for someone to fall on their face and then say "I told you so."

    This site is supposed to be for adults but when people start losing money, they turn into pu**ys. I've never seen so many "men" b**ch and moan like they do here on Covers. I've stopped posting my plays for the time being to regroup and I've been doing great. Just hit San Diego +1.5 1H vs Portland for $3K earlier and might have another play or two tonight. If you need to step away from posting because some people are getting to you, feel free to do so. This is YOUR career at the moment so do what's best for YOU. Good luck man.
    Reply
    CG I know how frustrating it can get when you get a big following and God forbid lose a few bets or go on a cold streak. In my thread I was hitting at nearly 70% over 40 posted games and only got a few pats on the back but when I finally hit a cold streak, that's when ALL the trolls came out and started acting like tough guys. My question to the trolls is, why the f**k are you following me, if at the end you make it seem like you're the best capper and have it all figured out? And the best part about it is, the people that talk the most sh** are the people who don't even post their own plays. Almost everyone fails at handicapping so it's easy to sit back and wait for someone to fall on their face and then say "I told you so."

    This site is supposed to be for adults but when people start losing money, they turn into pu**ys. I've never seen so many "men" b**ch and moan like they do here on Covers. I've stopped posting my plays for the time being to regroup and I've been doing great. Just hit San Diego +1.5 1H vs Portland for $3K earlier and might have another play or two tonight. If you need to step away from posting because some people are getting to you, feel free to do so. This is YOUR career at the moment so do what's best for YOU. Good luck man.
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 6:03 PM ET #2738

    ITS ONE FUCKKING LOSS

    im 3-2 in K plays and still hitting at over 60% out here overall and making 2 months of my old work salary in 21 days here.. and u guys saying I don't take this seriously

    u got the CG livid

    Reply

    ITS ONE FUCKKING LOSS

    im 3-2 in K plays and still hitting at over 60% out here overall and making 2 months of my old work salary in 21 days here.. and u guys saying I don't take this seriously

    u got the CG livid

     
    KennyWoo
    KennyWoo
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 2510
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 6:04 PM ET #2739

    CG, it looks like you focus only on the big conferences for CBB.  I'd always heard that a lot of sharps prefer some of the smaller leagues.  How did you form your preference?

    Reply
    CG, it looks like you focus only on the big conferences for CBB.  I'd always heard that a lot of sharps prefer some of the smaller leagues.  How did you form your preference?

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 6:05 PM ET #2740

    great post by LJAY

    biggest thing is the reason we get hate brother is bc people respect us.

    SPURS AND UTES BABY CG is getting drunk now and it feels real good

    Reply

    great post by LJAY

    biggest thing is the reason we get hate brother is bc people respect us.

    SPURS AND UTES BABY CG is getting drunk now and it feels real good

     
    golfing123
    golfing123
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 614
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 6:07 PM ET #2741

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

     

    Very nice CG!

    A 2PM start. Now we're talking!

    Weekends are unique in this regard.

    Now we can tier our bets right through the afternoon into the night, covering any and all losses.

    Games at 2pm, 5pm, 7pm, 9pm, and 10pm, not just 7:30 and 10:30 like weekdays.

    This way, if anything goes sour on the early games, we double those babies and we keep doubling up right to the nightcap and get it all back!

    We can't lose! This surefire betting formula has worked for ages. Vegas doesn't have a clue! Idiots!

    By the way, we already have groupings of games like your record on just taking ULCA.

    Shall we start a "Day after a MILF-Slay" record?

    So far, that one is lacking at 1-3, but today we get that one over .500 and it starts with the Musketeers!

       A note to the RANGER guy; You seem willed to bust every ones balls against CG why not this clown? Your pretty selective with the obvious low lifes on here, now its time to step up to the plate. He gave you a perfect entrance now lets here it. What are you afraid of. Your no better than he is!! You were on CG'S a$$ nagging him half  way through this thread just like di.ck head Scal. Now you want to act like the covers police for CG; seriously?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

     

    Very nice CG!

    A 2PM start. Now we're talking!

    Weekends are unique in this regard.

    Now we can tier our bets right through the afternoon into the night, covering any and all losses.

    Games at 2pm, 5pm, 7pm, 9pm, and 10pm, not just 7:30 and 10:30 like weekdays.

    This way, if anything goes sour on the early games, we double those babies and we keep doubling up right to the nightcap and get it all back!

    We can't lose! This surefire betting formula has worked for ages. Vegas doesn't have a clue! Idiots!

    By the way, we already have groupings of games like your record on just taking ULCA.

    Shall we start a "Day after a MILF-Slay" record?

    So far, that one is lacking at 1-3, but today we get that one over .500 and it starts with the Musketeers!

       A note to the RANGER guy; You seem willed to bust every ones balls against CG why not this clown? Your pretty selective with the obvious low lifes on here, now its time to step up to the plate. He gave you a perfect entrance now lets here it. What are you afraid of. Your no better than he is!! You were on CG'S a$$ nagging him half  way through this thread just like di.ck head Scal. Now you want to act like the covers police for CG; seriously?
     
    JOHNNY_ODAE
    JOHNNY_ODAE
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 2605
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 6:08 PM ET #2742

    Time to say, this is why I joined covers!!!!!!I am a horse player first but love college bball. Thanks for this and if this goes beyond, in the reality world, i wil be in!!!!!!   BEST OF IT!!!
    Reply
    Time to say, this is why I joined covers!!!!!!I am a horse player first but love college bball. Thanks for this and if this goes beyond, in the reality world, i wil be in!!!!!!   BEST OF IT!!!
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 6:08 PM ET #2743


    I'm with you Nick.

    I got the Spurs at +2.5 at BookMaker

    Had to take Utah at -2.5

    Hey - Ho - Let's Go  


    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    I'm with you Nick.

    I got the Spurs at +2.5 at BookMaker

    Had to take Utah at -2.5

    Hey - Ho - Let's Go  


     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 6:09 PM ET #2744

    Quote Originally Posted by KennyWoo:

    CG, it looks like you focus only on the big conferences for CBB.  I'd always heard that a lot of sharps prefer some of the smaller leagues.  How did you form your preference?

    I play the big conferences. no interest in the little conferences.. just how I always been

    am I losing my edge? maybe, idk, 50/50 bet either way fuckkers

    lets go SPURS AND UTES

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyWoo:

    CG, it looks like you focus only on the big conferences for CBB.  I'd always heard that a lot of sharps prefer some of the smaller leagues.  How did you form your preference?

    I play the big conferences. no interest in the little conferences.. just how I always been

    am I losing my edge? maybe, idk, 50/50 bet either way fuckkers

    lets go SPURS AND UTES

     
    jperuski
    jperuski
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 52
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 6:10 PM ET #2745

    Pro..... Empire..... By the end of the weekend you will barely be in the positive!
    Reply
    Pro..... Empire..... By the end of the weekend you will barely be in the positive!
     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23763
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 6:13 PM ET #2746

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Utah Utes -2 (-110) $660/$600

    This team got disgraced in Arizona and they haven't forgotten that.  14-0 at home and they bury ballclubs...  Utah takes this one by 3 or more tonight at home and avenges the loss in Tuscon in a big way...  I went to get this line specifically to a CERTAIN casino after shopping lines at -1.5 and low and behold as im in line YET AGAIN it changes to -2

    San Antonio Spurs +1.5 (-110) $660/$600

    Last game of the rodeo road trip.. Sure they are on a b2b but the Suns play ZERO defense and I expect a clinic tonight by the Spurs.  They will be surgical and win this game outright by 10+ pts

    And yea I put $660 on both these games because I didn't wanna go $550/$500 on each and possibly have a 2-1 day and lose $100

    I took my shot on the K play on Xavier.. I was 3-1 in K plays going in and thought it was a good spot with a desperate team, against the public and a HOME DOG which all of you even mentioned I had been doing so great with.. I capped this game for 2+ hours so milf here or not had no bearing.. SHE WAS OUT BY 7AM!  give me a fuckking break

    when Xavier was up by 7 at half u guys thought I was a genius so fuckk off

    those that are blaming the Xavier loss on me slaying the milf. I hope u fade me here and the Utes and Spurs roll and u sorry fuckkers lose ur a$$

    My fans tail me here, i am confident in this two plays.. very confident.. Don't let one loss derail u from taking my plays, im still rolling out here.. we had a 7 pt lead at half.. how did we know they weren't going to hit a shot in the 2H?

    LETS GO UTES AND SPURS



    If you capped this game for 2 plus hours, please enlighten us to what exactly you saw to think xavier was the right side.  Just about every single thing pointed to villanova, except maybe for the crap numbers on sports insights or those other consensus sites.

    All i said was staying up banging your milf all night, is not good for the mind, when you need it the next day to focus on so many games.  so far you are 0-2 or 0-3 with the milf, so there must be something to it.

    and please stop saying people are hating, nobody is hating.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Utah Utes -2 (-110) $660/$600

    This team got disgraced in Arizona and they haven't forgotten that.  14-0 at home and they bury ballclubs...  Utah takes this one by 3 or more tonight at home and avenges the loss in Tuscon in a big way...  I went to get this line specifically to a CERTAIN casino after shopping lines at -1.5 and low and behold as im in line YET AGAIN it changes to -2

    San Antonio Spurs +1.5 (-110) $660/$600

    Last game of the rodeo road trip.. Sure they are on a b2b but the Suns play ZERO defense and I expect a clinic tonight by the Spurs.  They will be surgical and win this game outright by 10+ pts

    And yea I put $660 on both these games because I didn't wanna go $550/$500 on each and possibly have a 2-1 day and lose $100

    I took my shot on the K play on Xavier.. I was 3-1 in K plays going in and thought it was a good spot with a desperate team, against the public and a HOME DOG which all of you even mentioned I had been doing so great with.. I capped this game for 2+ hours so milf here or not had no bearing.. SHE WAS OUT BY 7AM!  give me a fuckking break

    when Xavier was up by 7 at half u guys thought I was a genius so fuckk off

    those that are blaming the Xavier loss on me slaying the milf. I hope u fade me here and the Utes and Spurs roll and u sorry fuckkers lose ur a$$

    My fans tail me here, i am confident in this two plays.. very confident.. Don't let one loss derail u from taking my plays, im still rolling out here.. we had a 7 pt lead at half.. how did we know they weren't going to hit a shot in the 2H?

    LETS GO UTES AND SPURS



    If you capped this game for 2 plus hours, please enlighten us to what exactly you saw to think xavier was the right side.  Just about every single thing pointed to villanova, except maybe for the crap numbers on sports insights or those other consensus sites.

    All i said was staying up banging your milf all night, is not good for the mind, when you need it the next day to focus on so many games.  so far you are 0-2 or 0-3 with the milf, so there must be something to it.

    and please stop saying people are hating, nobody is hating.
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 6:14 PM ET #2747

    GOOSE is my boy

    backed me the whole way through this trip.  I have mad respect for him

    thanks brother.. I owe u a shoutout in my vids ill do it soon..  spurs +2.5  yea I see that line went up here too.. darn if they lose by two ill be pissed..

    im not a mind reader tho.. I figured would go to spurs +1 or pk em

    the spurs are going to win this game by 10+ tho and that is coming from this PRO

    book it baby. I don't like be a cocky dickk u see how I act but im fired up for these two after the trolling from others

    Reply

    GOOSE is my boy

    backed me the whole way through this trip.  I have mad respect for him

    thanks brother.. I owe u a shoutout in my vids ill do it soon..  spurs +2.5  yea I see that line went up here too.. darn if they lose by two ill be pissed..

    im not a mind reader tho.. I figured would go to spurs +1 or pk em

    the spurs are going to win this game by 10+ tho and that is coming from this PRO

    book it baby. I don't like be a cocky dickk u see how I act but im fired up for these two after the trolling from others

     
    ad1260
    ad1260
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 6:15 PM ET #2748

    CG,

    If you are gonna booze then that's cool, just do it at your apartment if you must.


    But going to the strip club tonight just because you live in Vegas probably isn't the best idea especially considering you've been drinking.

    But nonetheless, BOL buddy and be safe.
    Reply
    CG,

    If you are gonna booze then that's cool, just do it at your apartment if you must.


    But going to the strip club tonight just because you live in Vegas probably isn't the best idea especially considering you've been drinking.

    But nonetheless, BOL buddy and be safe.
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 6:21 PM ET #2749

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:



    If you capped this game for 2 plus hours, please enlighten us to what exactly you saw to think xavier was the right side.  Just about every single thing pointed to villanova, except maybe for the crap numbers on sports insights or those other consensus sites.

    All i said was staying up banging your milf all night, is not good for the mind, when you need it the next day to focus on so many games.  so far you are 0-2 or 0-3 with the milf, so there must be something to it.

    and please stop saying people are hating, nobody is hating.

    On the bubble Xavier needed the game...  U seem like a square?  My Maryland +6.5 bet u were prob all over Wiscy.  Is nova going to go 35-2????

    a ton of reasons..  against public, a home dog in which I been CRUSHING out here with...  

    I mean I won with Phoenix +5.5 Thursday night... what was the logic there?  Bc Durant was out and it was too many pts? yes, that's how I analyzed but on paper most would have took OKC as they did....

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:



    If you capped this game for 2 plus hours, please enlighten us to what exactly you saw to think xavier was the right side.  Just about every single thing pointed to villanova, except maybe for the crap numbers on sports insights or those other consensus sites.

    All i said was staying up banging your milf all night, is not good for the mind, when you need it the next day to focus on so many games.  so far you are 0-2 or 0-3 with the milf, so there must be something to it.

    and please stop saying people are hating, nobody is hating.

    On the bubble Xavier needed the game...  U seem like a square?  My Maryland +6.5 bet u were prob all over Wiscy.  Is nova going to go 35-2????

    a ton of reasons..  against public, a home dog in which I been CRUSHING out here with...  

    I mean I won with Phoenix +5.5 Thursday night... what was the logic there?  Bc Durant was out and it was too many pts? yes, that's how I analyzed but on paper most would have took OKC as they did....

     

     
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2015 - 6:22 PM ET #2750

    AD- yeai admit I am a HUGE jerkoffff but the one thing I wont do is  drink and drive

    take cab or uber or free limo they offer here..

    Reply

    AD- yeai admit I am a HUGE jerkoffff but the one thing I wont do is  drink and drive

    take cab or uber or free limo they offer here..

    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 110111112 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,384
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 685
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,312
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,380
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,482
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,145
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,201
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,797

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.