Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper
Hey idiots I capped the game for hours. She was out at 7am. Had nothing to do with me losing the bet. I capped my normal time in the am on the game the bet just didn't hit.
Hey idiots I capped the game for hours. She was out at 7am. Had nothing to do with me losing the bet. I capped my normal time in the am on the game the bet just didn't hit.
On normal weekday, there isnt games starting at noon eastern time.
staying up banging the milf all night, is not a good strategy for having to cap so many games the next day.
Maybe when you lose a few more thousand after doing this, you might finally realize it yourself
On normal weekday, there isnt games starting at noon eastern time.
staying up banging the milf all night, is not a good strategy for having to cap so many games the next day.
Maybe when you lose a few more thousand after doing this, you might finally realize it yourself
I would have beat Xavier regardless if I went to church last night and read a book or had an origy with 20 milfs
CG likes it when pressure is one him. Keep hating lets gooooo
I just locked these two in about half hour ago, went and got myself some beer and some DIP... these two games are big.. gonna hit and then go to the titty bar all fuckking night. im pissed
I would have beat Xavier regardless if I went to church last night and read a book or had an origy with 20 milfs
CG likes it when pressure is one him. Keep hating lets gooooo
I just locked these two in about half hour ago, went and got myself some beer and some DIP... these two games are big.. gonna hit and then go to the titty bar all fuckking night. im pissed
I would have beat Xavier regardless if I went to church last night and read a book or had an origy with 20 milfs
CG likes it when pressure is one him. Keep hating lets gooooo
I just locked these two in about half hour ago, went and got myself some beer and some DIP... these two games are big.. gonna hit and then go to the titty bar all fuckking night. im pissed
I would have beat Xavier regardless if I went to church last night and read a book or had an origy with 20 milfs
CG likes it when pressure is one him. Keep hating lets gooooo
I just locked these two in about half hour ago, went and got myself some beer and some DIP... these two games are big.. gonna hit and then go to the titty bar all fuckking night. im pissed
Utah Utes -2 (-110) $660/$600
This team got disgraced in Arizona and they haven't forgotten that. 14-0 at home and they bury ballclubs... Utah takes this one by 3 or more tonight at home and avenges the loss in Tuscon in a big way... I went to get this line specifically to a CERTAIN casino after shopping lines at -1.5 and low and behold as im in line YET AGAIN it changes to -2
San Antonio Spurs +1.5 (-110) $660/$600
Last game of the rodeo road trip.. Sure they are on a b2b but the Suns play ZERO defense and I expect a clinic tonight by the Spurs. They will be surgical and win this game outright by 10+ pts
And yea I put $660 on both these games because I didn't wanna go $550/$500 on each and possibly have a 2-1 day and lose $100
I took my shot on the K play on Xavier.. I was 3-1 in K plays going in and thought it was a good spot with a desperate team, against the public and a HOME DOG which all of you even mentioned I had been doing so great with.. I capped this game for 2+ hours so milf here or not had no bearing.. SHE WAS OUT BY 7AM! give me a fuckking break
when Xavier was up by 7 at half u guys thought I was a genius so fuckk off
those that are blaming the Xavier loss on me slaying the milf. I hope u fade me here and the Utes and Spurs roll and u sorry fuckkers lose ur a$$
My fans tail me here, i am confident in this two plays.. very confident.. Don't let one loss derail u from taking my plays, im still rolling out here.. we had a 7 pt lead at half.. how did we know they weren't going to hit a shot in the 2H?
LETS GO UTES AND SPURS
Utah Utes -2 (-110) $660/$600
This team got disgraced in Arizona and they haven't forgotten that. 14-0 at home and they bury ballclubs... Utah takes this one by 3 or more tonight at home and avenges the loss in Tuscon in a big way... I went to get this line specifically to a CERTAIN casino after shopping lines at -1.5 and low and behold as im in line YET AGAIN it changes to -2
San Antonio Spurs +1.5 (-110) $660/$600
Last game of the rodeo road trip.. Sure they are on a b2b but the Suns play ZERO defense and I expect a clinic tonight by the Spurs. They will be surgical and win this game outright by 10+ pts
And yea I put $660 on both these games because I didn't wanna go $550/$500 on each and possibly have a 2-1 day and lose $100
I took my shot on the K play on Xavier.. I was 3-1 in K plays going in and thought it was a good spot with a desperate team, against the public and a HOME DOG which all of you even mentioned I had been doing so great with.. I capped this game for 2+ hours so milf here or not had no bearing.. SHE WAS OUT BY 7AM! give me a fuckking break
when Xavier was up by 7 at half u guys thought I was a genius so fuckk off
those that are blaming the Xavier loss on me slaying the milf. I hope u fade me here and the Utes and Spurs roll and u sorry fuckkers lose ur a$$
My fans tail me here, i am confident in this two plays.. very confident.. Don't let one loss derail u from taking my plays, im still rolling out here.. we had a 7 pt lead at half.. how did we know they weren't going to hit a shot in the 2H?
LETS GO UTES AND SPURS
whos hating on you. People are trying to help you, but Van is right, if the advice doesnt agree with you, then you think its hate.
On normal weekday, there isnt games starting at noon eastern time.
staying up banging the milf all night, is not a good strategy for having to cap so many games the next day.
Maybe when you lose a few more thousand after doing this, you might finally realize it yourself
whos hating on you. People are trying to help you, but Van is right, if the advice doesnt agree with you, then you think its hate.
On normal weekday, there isnt games starting at noon eastern time.
staying up banging the milf all night, is not a good strategy for having to cap so many games the next day.
Maybe when you lose a few more thousand after doing this, you might finally realize it yourself
There is no hate here man. I am rooting for you. All I was saying is PROs don't wake up late and miss capping the early games. No biggie I hope you go 2-0 the rest of the day. Remember to be humble and please don't call yourself a legend 20 days in. Pretty darn arrogant.
i was up and capping by 7am u dumba$$ for the tenth fuckkingt time the bet didn't hit that's all
i capped the Xavier game just as long as i capped my Bulls -7 K play blowout hit and my Maryland +6.5 K play hit.
jesus Christ
There is no hate here man. I am rooting for you. All I was saying is PROs don't wake up late and miss capping the early games. No biggie I hope you go 2-0 the rest of the day. Remember to be humble and please don't call yourself a legend 20 days in. Pretty darn arrogant.
i was up and capping by 7am u dumba$$ for the tenth fuckkingt time the bet didn't hit that's all
i capped the Xavier game just as long as i capped my Bulls -7 K play blowout hit and my Maryland +6.5 K play hit.
jesus Christ
baron give up with ur halftime horseshit. every game u mention ur halftime suggestions.. I DONT BET LIKE THAT
gl with ur shitt but stop bringing up ur halftime BS each game
congrats, I am aware Nova 2H hit but i don't care i don't bet like that
baron give up with ur halftime horseshit. every game u mention ur halftime suggestions.. I DONT BET LIKE THAT
gl with ur shitt but stop bringing up ur halftime BS each game
congrats, I am aware Nova 2H hit but i don't care i don't bet like that
College been in your corner since day 1 Not going ? Xavier been going with your picks.Just saying you there to do half time like i advised you.Isaid yes to VIL &YEAS TO indy Ialso told you no on Lakers,they were looking great,Also you were drinking heavy & had date coming.Smart dont drink & drive over stupid bet.You should signup for that William & Hill site. great for halftimes & game line comparsions.At work witing for your pick.
College been in your corner since day 1 Not going ? Xavier been going with your picks.Just saying you there to do half time like i advised you.Isaid yes to VIL &YEAS TO indy Ialso told you no on Lakers,they were looking great,Also you were drinking heavy & had date coming.Smart dont drink & drive over stupid bet.You should signup for that William & Hill site. great for halftimes & game line comparsions.At work witing for your pick.
baron give up with ur halftime horseshit. every game u mention ur halftime suggestions.. I DONT BET LIKE THAT
gl with ur shitt but stop bringing up ur halftime BS each game
congrats, I am aware Nova 2H hit but i don't care i don't bet like that
baron give up with ur halftime horseshit. every game u mention ur halftime suggestions.. I DONT BET LIKE THAT
gl with ur shitt but stop bringing up ur halftime BS each game
congrats, I am aware Nova 2H hit but i don't care i don't bet like that
I would have beat Xavier regardless if I went to church last night and read a book or had an origy with 20 milfs
CG likes it when pressure is one him. Keep hating lets gooooo
I just locked these two in about half hour ago, went and got myself some beer and some DIP... these two games are big.. gonna hit and then go to the titty bar all fuckking night. im pissed
Speaking in 3rd person is the first sign of doubts. You will go 1 - 1 and lose another 60 bucks. Go back to nj and get ur old job back
I would have beat Xavier regardless if I went to church last night and read a book or had an origy with 20 milfs
CG likes it when pressure is one him. Keep hating lets gooooo
I just locked these two in about half hour ago, went and got myself some beer and some DIP... these two games are big.. gonna hit and then go to the titty bar all fuckking night. im pissed
Speaking in 3rd person is the first sign of doubts. You will go 1 - 1 and lose another 60 bucks. Go back to nj and get ur old job back
There is no hate here man. I am rooting for you. All I was saying is PROs don't wake up late and miss capping the early games. No biggie I hope you go 2-0 the rest of the day. Remember to be humble and please don't call yourself a legend 20 days in. Pretty darn arrogant.
There is no hate here man. I am rooting for you. All I was saying is PROs don't wake up late and miss capping the early games. No biggie I hope you go 2-0 the rest of the day. Remember to be humble and please don't call yourself a legend 20 days in. Pretty darn arrogant.
i just posted a video im pisssed today u guys getting to me
i LOVE it tho.. doubt now from basically everyone. sit back and watch the pro go to work
i just posted a video im pisssed today u guys getting to me
i LOVE it tho.. doubt now from basically everyone. sit back and watch the pro go to work
Speaking in 3rd person is the first sign of doubts. You will go 1 - 1 and lose another 60 bucks. Go back to nj and get ur old job back
have fun at ur 9-5 this week jerkofff. don't tell a pro how to run his empire. I'll be out here for a long time and u can book that mother fuckker
Speaking in 3rd person is the first sign of doubts. You will go 1 - 1 and lose another 60 bucks. Go back to nj and get ur old job back
have fun at ur 9-5 this week jerkofff. don't tell a pro how to run his empire. I'll be out here for a long time and u can book that mother fuckker
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,386
- Sunday 10/04/2026 686
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,313
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,408
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,486
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,843
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,206
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,147
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,839
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
