New and improved forum search options. Check it out!

Anyone ever heard of Z code system? Does it work?

Participants:
Views: 23689
Posts: 56
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2013
Posts: 87
Posted: #1

I have been receiving emails advertising the Z Code system. I was wondering if anyone had ever tried it or heard of it? They name Covers.com as one of their affiliates but i didn't know if it was a scam like all the rest.
Please respond with any info anyone has on this...
BOL to all 
Quote Post Report User
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2001
Posts: 378
Posted: #2

Garbage.  Never, ever, pay for this stuff.  There are plenty of worthwhile systems available, right here, for FREE.
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2013
Posts: 87
Posted: #3

LOL Thanks  Bruin95,
 I thought it seemed kinda fishy when they named covers.com as one of their affiliates.
BOL to you buddy
 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Aug, 2013
Posts: 528
Posted: #4

Quote Originally Posted by bruin95:

Garbage.  Never, ever, pay for this stuff.  There are plenty of worthwhile systems available, right here, for FREE.

Yeah I ditto that.. 

I believe systems should be free of charge as the person who runs it should be making more than enough money from it, so why the need to charge people ? That's my thoughts anyways..
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2013
Posts: 1446
Posted: #5

I have some of the free programs, but I would never pay for it.
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2014
Posts: 54
Posted: #6

i have been following zcode since last november

my buddy lent me his password on his membership

he had no real bankroll management and went AGAINST UCONN even though i urged him not to....
he FELT it...

over there they give a lot of
tools like line reversals , pitcher oscillator , and a trend oscillator for
free.

on line reversals i check line moves before games times and public % and TIX.
so far so good.

its just another tool in my arsenal, i have a month left i could post some picks here we could track if there is any interest.....

i like the community there, because they are from all over and i spend ALOT of time on the SPANISH language version site because i live in mexico now ...need to learn the lingo...


 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2014
Posts: 54
Posted: #7

today their KISS system likes 3 dogs and a fave
AZ, BALT, ATL and the CHISOX


 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2014
Posts: 84
Posted: #8

yeah i agree no one who sells systems should do it if they are making cash with it them selves

but if you teach someone how to handicap that's differnt that's not a system just showing them how to do the work needed to win money!


 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2014
Posts: 54
Posted: #9

fwiw, 3/4 on those pix hit...
they are crunching numbers and trends and betting patterns or something
they tell you what they are doing there, im just not that interested in the nits and bolts of the system, its hitting pretty good this mlb season

no pix yet for today for some reason......

i kinda like that they have days with no selections! 
 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Apr, 2014
Posts: 1431
Posted: #10

Interesting I need winners. Lol can you please post the games 
everyday. Thanks. See how they do. 
 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2000
Posts: 11995
Posted: #11

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11:

Interesting I need winners. Lol can you please post the games 
everyday. Thanks. See how they do. 

We all want winners. Go here and look around.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aut5sPYPWjN6cDN1cTBNa3hXQXdrVlNEMzFvUUZCYkE&usp=drive_web#gid=12

 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2014
Posts: 54
Posted: #12

these guys have ALOT of amatuers postin ALOT of ideas about HOW to handicap....

they have a PAYSIDE too... that guy is up 18 units and uses a chase system to bet series , usually underdogs.....  it goes abc or ab...

if i hit another with the pitcher oscillator i will post it.....

there is alot of free infor there and it is the Discussion of the theory that i like the most
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Jan, 2013
Posts: 8082
Posted: #13

i am very familiar with z-code...it is definitely not a scam of any kind.anyone telling you otherwise is a moron who just likes to shoot their mouth off even tho they are totally uninformed.and are basically just making an assumption and were too stupid to do the necessary research.
if you want picks handed to you on a plate it is not the place for you,i know most are too stupid and lazy to want it any other way but its main purpose is served as a place to discuss games and a forum for a free exchange of ideas amongst members.plus there are a lot of statistics-based tools to assist in handicapping games,as mentioned above.
there are computer-generated systems and also members systems to follow that are definitely profitable if that is wat you want...but that is not the main purpose.the idea is to learn ways to find profitable means to wager on sports over-all thru free exchange of opinions and ideas.
  and one thing that is completely different from places such as this place and sbr etc..is that negativity,abuse,hatred etc.. is not tolerated under any circumstances and is quickly weeded out.any pointless,non-constructive rubbish has no place.....so on that basis i would say that not many members here would "fit in" too well over there
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2014
Posts: 54
Posted: #14

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11:

Interesting I need winners. Lol can you please post the games 
everyday. Thanks. See how they do. 


ill start that tomorrow dude, i have been all over the place with my living situation and jobs and childcare and real life stuff, ive settled and can get back to wasting hours away on the internet again!!!!
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2009
Posts: 6785
Posted: #15

Quote Originally Posted by melossinglet:

i am very familiar with z-code...it is definitely not a scam of any kind.anyone telling you otherwise is a moron who just likes to shoot their mouth off even tho they are totally uninformed.and are basically just making an assumption and were too stupid to do the necessary research.
if you want picks handed to you on a plate it is not the place for you,i know most are too stupid and lazy to want it any other way but its main purpose is served as a place to discuss games and a forum for a free exchange of ideas amongst members.plus there are a lot of statistics-based tools to assist in handicapping games,as mentioned above.
there are computer-generated systems and also members systems to follow that are definitely profitable if that is wat you want...but that is not the main purpose.the idea is to learn ways to find profitable means to wager on sports over-all thru free exchange of opinions and ideas.
  and one thing that is completely different from places such as this place and sbr etc..is that negativity,abuse,hatred etc.. is not tolerated under any circumstances and is quickly weeded out.any pointless,non-constructive rubbish has no place.....so on that basis i would say that not many members here would "fit in" too well over there
I just reviewed the site in-depth, and found your assessment to be 'accurate' and well said. it's a vg tool for the serious capper, or systems player alike. the daily MLB game discussions are informative, filled with time saving stats. you're correct, It's not the place for those seeking 'picks' or have no understanding on how MLB works. if betting baseball is your speciality, then I would recommend you give it a review, makes S&S seem like amatuer concept in comparison...
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2009
Posts: 6785
Posted: #16

Oh, and btw, Z-code has a 2014 MLB YTD (documented) win success ratio of 86.5% attached to a monthly subscription charge of $198
 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2005
Posts: 694
Posted: #17

Quote Originally Posted by sports_Network:

Oh, and btw, Z-code has a 2014 MLB YTD (documented) win success ratio of 86.5% attached to a monthly subscription charge of $198

thanks for the info....have u used this system (86.5%)?

 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2014
Posts: 20
Posted: #18

I've been on Zcode for about 6 months. It is great and they have a lot of pretty solid systems to follow from the guys on there. There is a forum and a 'wall' to post on and the wall is where most of the action happens. What I did was the 10 day free trial and at the end of it opted not to join or something like that and they gave me the option for a $49 a month subscription which is what I'm currently paying.
 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2009
Posts: 6785
Posted: #19

Quote Originally Posted by King Creole42:

thanks for the info....have u used this system (86.5%)?

I haven't had a chance, before yesterday I was unaware of Z-code until this thread popped up and I started my research to the authenticity of the site itself, the documented results (86.5%), and started monitoring the systems throughout, I found no activated BS, nor any scam oriented material. I personally found the handicapping statistics connected to the systems to be a valuable tool to my form, and very time saving analysis on an open forum discussion. with great stats to back up the write ups; a lot of situational logic on daily MLB games, and the systems that project them.....
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2013
Posts: 222
Posted: #20

I very interested and i see its $149 per month with discount....money back guarantee as well...anyone interested in splitting cost and sharing membership?

PM me if interested
 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2005
Posts: 694
Posted: #21

any updates on how its going w/ the Z code system?thanks
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: Jun, 2010
Posts: 361
Posted: #22

BIGGEST SCAM EVER LMAO YOUTUBE IT
 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2005
Posts: 694
Posted: #23

Quote Originally Posted by SpOrTzFaN1:

BIGGEST SCAM EVER LMAO YOUTUBE IT

 

thanks ..appreciate the tip on you tube

 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2014
Posts: 20
Posted: #24

Quote Originally Posted by SpOrTzFaN1:

BIGGEST SCAM EVER LMAO YOUTUBE IT

You have no idea what you're talking about, and I can only say that because of how long i've been on code and the amount of knowledge and picks/systems I have gained from it.

They offer free trials without a credit card, thats how I looked into it before I joined.
 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Apr, 2014
Posts: 1431
Posted: #25

Shamrock any plays? 
Get the best sports betting information delivered straight to your inbox for free.
Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GDPR Logo Evalon Logo Evalon Logo