NFL Week 1 Survivor Pool Discussion
Posted:
#27
Quote Originally Posted by kaponofor3:
For what its worth, I'm gonna go with Houston. Good luck to everyone!
For what its worth, I'm gonna go with Houston. Good luck to everyone!
Thats your best shot. SD and NE are close behind. ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by kaponofor3:
For what its worth, I'm gonna go with Houston. Good luck to everyone!
For what its worth, I'm gonna go with Houston. Good luck to everyone!
Thats your best shot. SD and NE are close behind. ![]()
Posted:
#28
Yeah N.E and S.D. are best picks to survive but do you want to use them already?
Houston and Cleveland both appear to be locks but are they?
K.C. is tough to beat at home and can run the ball very well. Can Buffalo stop the run?? You tell me.
My pick is K.C.
Yeah N.E and S.D. are best picks to survive but do you want to use them already?
Houston and Cleveland both appear to be locks but are they?
K.C. is tough to beat at home and can run the ball very well. Can Buffalo stop the run?? You tell me.
My pick is K.C.
Posted:
#31
it's a calculated risk but this is probably the one week of the entire season the 49ers are a survivor candidate, and you definitely won't be upset about not having them available for picks later in the year. Seattle doesn't have a single very good player on its entire roster.
it's a calculated risk but this is probably the one week of the entire season the 49ers are a survivor candidate, and you definitely won't be upset about not having them available for picks later in the year. Seattle doesn't have a single very good player on its entire roster.
Posted:
#33
Houston will beats the colts, they play them tough even with manning playing, without him they should win it easily. I like the browns, despite what everyone is saying, or more of a fade of cincy. I think saving houston for a later pick is good. Chiefs are a bad play IMO, bills should be better than last year, chiefs not as good as last year, they were a mess in preseaon, and the bills coach wants nothing more than to beat the cheifs, i wouldnt touch it.
Houston will beats the colts, they play them tough even with manning playing, without him they should win it easily. I like the browns, despite what everyone is saying, or more of a fade of cincy. I think saving houston for a later pick is good. Chiefs are a bad play IMO, bills should be better than last year, chiefs not as good as last year, they were a mess in preseaon, and the bills coach wants nothing more than to beat the cheifs, i wouldnt touch it.
Posted:
#34
I got 4 entries in a pool for roughly 26K. my first one i took GB last night i figured no way SB champs lose opening night. With the remaining three i'm looking into the J.E.T.S, should'nt lose at home on 9/11. Other two I'm looking at are the Ten and the Super Chargers but the 9 point spread scares me!
I got 4 entries in a pool for roughly 26K. my first one i took GB last night i figured no way SB champs lose opening night. With the remaining three i'm looking into the J.E.T.S, should'nt lose at home on 9/11. Other two I'm looking at are the Ten and the Super Chargers but the 9 point spread scares me!
Posted:
#36
i have 10 entries in a very big pool and went 5 SD, 3 Hou, 2 Clev. Minny is in a world of hurt on defensive side and just have a feeling Houston will have a coming out party and run up the score on Indy. Using clev to hopefully move on a bad team facing a rook qb on the road. Can afford to gamble a bit and if successful have 2 entries going forward will pick my spots and gamble w/ lesser teams saving good ones for down the road hopefully. Won a few of these things w/ multiple entries which is big time advantage especially early on when half the field will most likely be gone by week 4. GL
i have 10 entries in a very big pool and went 5 SD, 3 Hou, 2 Clev. Minny is in a world of hurt on defensive side and just have a feeling Houston will have a coming out party and run up the score on Indy. Using clev to hopefully move on a bad team facing a rook qb on the road. Can afford to gamble a bit and if successful have 2 entries going forward will pick my spots and gamble w/ lesser teams saving good ones for down the road hopefully. Won a few of these things w/ multiple entries which is big time advantage especially early on when half the field will most likely be gone by week 4. GL
Posted:
#37
I got 3 picks. I'm going NE, ATL, CLE.
Why wouldn't I pick NE or ATL when I think those 2 will be in the SB this year. And why not pick on the worst team in the NFL this year (CIN) and take a much improved CLE team... My thoughts.
Why wouldn't I pick NE or ATL when I think those 2 will be in the SB this year. And why not pick on the worst team in the NFL this year (CIN) and take a much improved CLE team... My thoughts.
I got 3 picks. I'm going NE, ATL, CLE.
Why wouldn't I pick NE or ATL when I think those 2 will be in the SB this year. And why not pick on the worst team in the NFL this year (CIN) and take a much improved CLE team... My thoughts.
Why wouldn't I pick NE or ATL when I think those 2 will be in the SB this year. And why not pick on the worst team in the NFL this year (CIN) and take a much improved CLE team... My thoughts.
Posted:
#39
Took Arizona in mine. I am curious as to how many entires everybody has in their pools and what the buy in was? The pool I am in has 243 people at $100 a pop so its a nice payday if you can survive.
Took Arizona in mine. I am curious as to how many entires everybody has in their pools and what the buy in was? The pool I am in has 243 people at $100 a pop so its a nice payday if you can survive.
Posted:
#43
Just doing ESPN survivor challenge this year. I got Chiefs locked in. One of the best spots of the year to pick them. Chiefs very tough to beat at home and Bills offense is a complete mess. GL
Just doing ESPN survivor challenge this year. I got Chiefs locked in. One of the best spots of the year to pick them. Chiefs very tough to beat at home and Bills offense is a complete mess. GL
Posted:
#45
Looks like browns were the week 1 consensus upset! should thin the herd here in vegas along with square falcons,chargers, kc picks ATS. I went 4-0 ATS so far.
Looks like browns were the week 1 consensus upset! should thin the herd here in vegas along with square falcons,chargers, kc picks ATS. I went 4-0 ATS so far.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,748
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,925
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,941
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 642
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,259
- PART DEUX 131
- Trump's legacy? 32,962
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,341
- Trump lies so much. 22,913
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 17,017
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
