• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Streak Survivor

    NFL Week 1 Survivor Pool Discussion

    12 Next Last»
    kaponofor3
    denniep
    ridibets
    xbaggypants
    Redman910
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5334
    Posts: 49
    12 Next Last»
     
    kaponofor3
    kaponofor3
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 35430
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2011 - 11:31 AM ET #1

    Anyone else in a Survivor pool this year? I'm doing one where once you choose a team one week, you can never choose them again. Looking for feedback on who is the best team to have this week in people's opinions.

    I am likely leaning between Cleveland (I just can't imagine a rookie QB like Dalton winning his first NFL start in a road game, although CLE scares me for some reason) and Houston (if they can't beat INDY in this spot then shame on them). Any other team I should consider? Who would you take, CLE or HOU?
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Anyone else in a Survivor pool this year? I'm doing one where once you choose a team one week, you can never choose them again. Looking for feedback on who is the best team to have this week in people's opinions.

    I am likely leaning between Cleveland (I just can't imagine a rookie QB like Dalton winning his first NFL start in a road game, although CLE scares me for some reason) and Houston (if they can't beat INDY in this spot then shame on them). Any other team I should consider? Who would you take, CLE or HOU?
     
    denniep
    denniep
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2006
    Posts: 911
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2011 - 11:41 AM ET #2

    Houston here in mine brother. My other candidates were the Chiefs (not sure with Cassel's status), Chargers (notorius for slow starts though), and the Cardinals (same deal with Newton, first true NFL start on the road)...

    I'm hoping everyone picks the Patriots, that game will be a lot tougher than what people think, Tom Brady struggles down in Miami, where he's 4-5...

    Reply

    Houston here in mine brother. My other candidates were the Chiefs (not sure with Cassel's status), Chargers (notorius for slow starts though), and the Cardinals (same deal with Newton, first true NFL start on the road)...

    I'm hoping everyone picks the Patriots, that game will be a lot tougher than what people think, Tom Brady struggles down in Miami, where he's 4-5...

     
    ridibets
    ridibets
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2011 - 11:41 AM ET #3

    im in 4 myself.

    i like houston, new england, tenn, phil/cleve
    Reply
    im in 4 myself.

    i like houston, new england, tenn, phil/cleve
     
    xbaggypants
    xbaggypants
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 14200
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2011 - 11:42 AM ET #4

    CLEV or ARZ
    Reply
    CLEV or ARZ
     
    Redman910
    Redman910
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 222
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2011 - 11:44 AM ET #5

    Be careful with CLE, it's a division game and even though Dalton is a rookie look at the coaching staff M lewis has been there for a while with the same scheme. CLE while getting alot of hype have a new coach new offense and C mcCoy only started about 6 or 7 games so he's almost a rookie! while the browns may win I'm all over the bengals+6.5. I don't post much but i'm about to start. I've been following alot of ya"ll, u included especially in th NBA. Good luck as im in a survivor pool also but i won"t touch the browns
    Reply
    Be careful with CLE, it's a division game and even though Dalton is a rookie look at the coaching staff M lewis has been there for a while with the same scheme. CLE while getting alot of hype have a new coach new offense and C mcCoy only started about 6 or 7 games so he's almost a rookie! while the browns may win I'm all over the bengals+6.5. I don't post much but i'm about to start. I've been following alot of ya"ll, u included especially in th NBA. Good luck as im in a survivor pool also but i won"t touch the browns
     
    Dreamgiver
    Dreamgiver
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 184
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2011 - 11:44 AM ET #6

    Between the two I take Clev,  but I took Arizona in mine.  Reason being.  I'll probably not have another chance to take them this year.  I think Clev will have another shot or two this year to use them.  
    Reply
    Between the two I take Clev,  but I took Arizona in mine.  Reason being.  I'll probably not have another chance to take them this year.  I think Clev will have another shot or two this year to use them.  
     
    play2winthagame
    play2winthagame
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 4902
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2011 - 12:01 PM ET #7

    Took Hou. , but Arz looks solid too. BOL          
    Reply
    Took Hou. , but Arz looks solid too. BOL          
     
    cacabware
    cacabware
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 11636
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2011 - 12:04 PM ET #8

    i'm taking houston...........

     

    you back gambling kap?

    Reply

    i'm taking houston...........

     

    you back gambling kap?

     
    kaponofor3
    kaponofor3
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 35430
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2011 - 12:22 PM ET #9

    Negative caca, just doing this Survivor league for fun and bragging rights with friends


    Reply
    Negative caca, just doing this Survivor league for fun and bragging rights with friends


     
    spearing24
    spearing24
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1066
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2011 - 12:28 PM ET #10

    4 entries:

    Cleveland, Cleveland, Arizona, Houston.


    Reply
    4 entries:

    Cleveland, Cleveland, Arizona, Houston.


     
    Fazool
    Fazool
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 317
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2011 - 12:31 PM ET #11

    I took SD this week.
    Reply
    I took SD this week.
     
    BadAngel
    BadAngel
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 7685
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2011 - 12:34 PM ET #12

    I took Ariz
    Reply
    I took Ariz
     
    kRaZeEpLaYa
    kRaZeEpLaYa
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 350
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2011 - 1:03 PM ET #13

    I'm on Zona myself...saving Houston for a later pick. Originally had CLE but have no confidence in them until I see them play. KC would prob be another strong pic.
    Reply
    I'm on Zona myself...saving Houston for a later pick. Originally had CLE but have no confidence in them until I see them play. KC would prob be another strong pic.
     
    Jose_Reyes
    Jose_Reyes
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 20468
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2011 - 1:07 PM ET #14

    Good luck kap.  I dont trust either of those teams in week 1.  I took San Diego.

    Reply
    Good luck kap.  I dont trust either of those teams in week 1.  I took San Diego.

     
    jbkizzle
    jbkizzle
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 1361
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2011 - 1:12 PM ET #15

    The Bills will beat KC

    The Dolphins will beat the Pats

    I'm a bit skeptical about ARZ. I think CAR could surprise. There are way too many unknowns on CAR, which could result in them being better than we think. ARZ isn't a contendor simply by getting Kolb.

    I like both HOU and CLE to win. The better one is probably HOU. How is HOU going to lose (at home) to a Manning-less IND squad. IND couldn't' run the ball before with the threat of Manning. Now, they have less ability to run plus a much worse QB

    Reply

    The Bills will beat KC

    The Dolphins will beat the Pats

    I'm a bit skeptical about ARZ. I think CAR could surprise. There are way too many unknowns on CAR, which could result in them being better than we think. ARZ isn't a contendor simply by getting Kolb.

    I like both HOU and CLE to win. The better one is probably HOU. How is HOU going to lose (at home) to a Manning-less IND squad. IND couldn't' run the ball before with the threat of Manning. Now, they have less ability to run plus a much worse QB

     
    beantown6171
    beantown6171
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 23245
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2011 - 1:15 PM ET #16

    i'm in one-  pats or zona are solid
    Reply
    i'm in one-  pats or zona are solid
     
    Dawnmarie
    Dawnmarie
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 536
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2011 - 1:15 PM ET #17

    CLEVE is hrrible in 1st game of year and home openers also 

     

    10 were played at home 2-9 ATS  and 1-10  S/U 

    Watch bengals even without Palmer run over that pathetic rookie qb 

    CLEVE only s/u and ATS at home was vs the ravens

    Reply

    CLEVE is hrrible in 1st game of year and home openers also 

     

    10 were played at home 2-9 ATS  and 1-10  S/U 

    Watch bengals even without Palmer run over that pathetic rookie qb 

    CLEVE only s/u and ATS at home was vs the ravens

     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2011 - 1:17 PM ET #18

    HOUSTON
    Reply
    HOUSTON
     
    scsiegel89
    scsiegel89
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 4574
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2011 - 1:17 PM ET #19

    Arizona or the San Diego Super Chargers (my personal favorite). Don't fool around week 1 is my best suggestion.
    Reply
    Arizona or the San Diego Super Chargers (my personal favorite). Don't fool around week 1 is my best suggestion.
     
    jbkizzle
    jbkizzle
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 1361
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2011 - 1:19 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnmarie:

    CLEVE is hrrible in 1st game of year and home openers also 

     

    10 were played at home 2-9 ATS  and 1-10  S/U 

    Watch bengals even without Palmer run over that pathetic rookie qb 

    CLEVE only s/u and ATS at home was vs the ravens

    Stats like this are meaningless. Why only include the previous 11 games? Because that supports the point you're trying to prove.

    Also, team-specific trends are hard to give any value to, because a team's talent level changes year over year.

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnmarie:

    CLEVE is hrrible in 1st game of year and home openers also 

     

    10 were played at home 2-9 ATS  and 1-10  S/U 

    Watch bengals even without Palmer run over that pathetic rookie qb 

    CLEVE only s/u and ATS at home was vs the ravens

    Stats like this are meaningless. Why only include the previous 11 games? Because that supports the point you're trying to prove.

    Also, team-specific trends are hard to give any value to, because a team's talent level changes year over year.

     

     
    ChiCityAllDay14
    ChiCityAllDay14
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 276
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2011 - 1:23 PM ET #21

    I was thinking cleve too but after reading all these posts im getting scared. GL with whatever you choose.
    Reply
    I was thinking cleve too but after reading all these posts im getting scared. GL with whatever you choose.
     
    Crusher13
    Crusher13
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 8060
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2011 - 5:36 PM ET #22

    J E T S..................
    Reply
    J E T S..................
     
    kaponofor3
    kaponofor3
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 35430
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2011 - 10:29 AM ET #23

    For what its worth, I'm gonna go with Houston. Good luck to everyone!
    Reply
    For what its worth, I'm gonna go with Houston. Good luck to everyone!
     
    Mr. Insight
    Mr. Insight
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 3738
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2011 - 2:07 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by kaponofor3:

    For what its worth, I'm gonna go with Houston. Good luck to everyone!

    Best pick. Cleveland scares me. You should see all the people in my survivor league who picked them.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by kaponofor3:

    For what its worth, I'm gonna go with Houston. Good luck to everyone!

    Best pick. Cleveland scares me. You should see all the people in my survivor league who picked them.

     
     
    Werker
    Werker
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 3640
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2011 - 2:31 PM ET #25

    I'm taking Cleveland in my survivor league. The only other time I could see using them this year is at home against Seattle, but I could see them improving a lot once they get whitehurst in and their o-line gets healthy, so I consider this the best time by far to take the Browns. As far as Houston goes, I just don't see a reason to use such a good team when they're not at 100%. 

    I'd say the best time to take Houston is week 8 at home against Jacksonville. 
    Reply
    I'm taking Cleveland in my survivor league. The only other time I could see using them this year is at home against Seattle, but I could see them improving a lot once they get whitehurst in and their o-line gets healthy, so I consider this the best time by far to take the Browns. As far as Houston goes, I just don't see a reason to use such a good team when they're not at 100%. 

    I'd say the best time to take Houston is week 8 at home against Jacksonville. 
    All Forums | Streak Survivor
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,748
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,925
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,941
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 642
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,259
    • PART DEUX 131
    • Trump's legacy? 32,962
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,341
    • Trump lies so much. 22,913
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 17,017

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.