Quote Originally Posted by p_66: NEED A DR GOAL SOON Call Lagos !
Wednesday 02/07/2024
With that Hibernian goal I need the following goals now, from order of importance:
Ivory Coast/Congo x1 - Nottingham Forrest x1 - Aston Villa x1 - Atletico Madrid x2 - Kilmarnock x2 - Hibernian/Celtic x1 - 8 goals total. Lets wake up and SCORE SOME DAMN GOALS!!!
With that Hibernian goal I need the following goals now, from order of importance:
Ivory Coast/Congo x1 - Nottingham Forrest x1 - Aston Villa x1 - Atletico Madrid x2 - Kilmarnock x2 - Hibernian/Celtic x1 - 8 goals total. Lets wake up and SCORE SOME DAMN GOALS!!!
With that Ivory Coast goal I need the following goals pronto, most important from first to least important:
Nottingham Forrest x1 - Aston Villa x1 - Atletico Madrid x2 - Kilmarnock x2 - Hibernian/Celtic x1 - 7 goals total. Lets wake up and SCORE SOME DAMN GOALS!!!
With that Ivory Coast goal I need the following goals pronto, most important from first to least important:
Nottingham Forrest x1 - Aston Villa x1 - Atletico Madrid x2 - Kilmarnock x2 - Hibernian/Celtic x1 - 7 goals total. Lets wake up and SCORE SOME DAMN GOALS!!!
Quote Originally Posted by BigDickHertzer: P66 this crap has been going around. I didn't leave my house for days a few weeks ago when I got that shit. Hope that's not what you have. It sucked. what type ?
Not the rona. Basically just wore down with a small cough and hot/cold flashes. Couldn't eat enough!
Quote Originally Posted by BigDickHertzer: P66 this crap has been going around. I didn't leave my house for days a few weeks ago when I got that shit. Hope that's not what you have. It sucked. what type ?
Not the rona. Basically just wore down with a small cough and hot/cold flashes. Couldn't eat enough!
With that Kilmarnock goal I need the following goals pronto, most important from first to least important:
Nottingham Forrest x1 - Aston Villa x1 - Atletico Madrid x2 - Kilmarnock x1 - Hibernian/Celtic x1 - 6 goals total. Lets wake up and SCORE SOME DAMN GOALS!!! Running out of time NF and Kilmarnock!
With that Kilmarnock goal I need the following goals pronto, most important from first to least important:
Nottingham Forrest x1 - Aston Villa x1 - Atletico Madrid x2 - Kilmarnock x1 - Hibernian/Celtic x1 - 6 goals total. Lets wake up and SCORE SOME DAMN GOALS!!! Running out of time NF and Kilmarnock!
Well NF fucked me and Kilmarnock won 1 nil. So taking them off the list. Along with Aston Villa as the BTTS was tied up with NF over 1.5 team total. Now I need the following goals pronto, most important from first to least important:
Atletico Madrid x2 - Hibernian/Celtic x1 - 3 goals total. Lets wake up and SCORE SOME DAMN GOALS!!!
Well NF fucked me and Kilmarnock won 1 nil. So taking them off the list. Along with Aston Villa as the BTTS was tied up with NF over 1.5 team total. Now I need the following goals pronto, most important from first to least important:
Atletico Madrid x2 - Hibernian/Celtic x1 - 3 goals total. Lets wake up and SCORE SOME DAMN GOALS!!!
Atletico Madrid now would be a good time to wake up and level up this match. Then work for the win from there. Don't know what the fuck you are doing to be honest. Hibernian or Celtic. Either of you want to win today. Someone score.
Atletico Madrid now would be a good time to wake up and level up this match. Then work for the win from there. Don't know what the fuck you are doing to be honest. Hibernian or Celtic. Either of you want to win today. Someone score.
Well PK overturned. Sadly this match ends 1 nil. VAR back at work for the detriment of home team goals again. Saw that on Saturday all day long. First with Ginora and then Porto.
Well PK overturned. Sadly this match ends 1 nil. VAR back at work for the detriment of home team goals again. Saw that on Saturday all day long. First with Ginora and then Porto.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
