TUESDAY IN GAME THREAD
Posted:
#76
Ok I think Austria Erste just got put on the do not bet list 1-0 at HT 3 red cards and it ends 2-2 just garbage and the last 2 goals came in the 93' and 95'
Ok I think Austria Erste just got put on the do not bet list 1-0 at HT 3 red cards and it ends 2-2 just garbage and the last 2 goals came in the 93' and 95'
Posted:
#78
Quote Originally Posted by Cowboys00021:
I'm still real mad that Hamels is getting so much heat from hitting Harper
I'm still real mad that Hamels is getting so much heat from hitting Harper
i don't think it's a big deal if he doesn't say he did it on purpose
Quote Originally Posted by Cowboys00021:
I'm still real mad that Hamels is getting so much heat from hitting Harper
I'm still real mad that Hamels is getting so much heat from hitting Harper
i don't think it's a big deal if he doesn't say he did it on purpose
Posted:
#80
Quote Originally Posted by duke15CML:
i don't think it's a big deal if he doesn't say he did it on purpose
I totally agree but he was HONEST about the whole thing and gets suspended
Guareente that if he said it slipped no another word would be said about it
I guess it comes to show you that if you are honest you get suspended but if you lie you are in the record books ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by duke15CML:
i don't think it's a big deal if he doesn't say he did it on purpose
I totally agree but he was HONEST about the whole thing and gets suspended
Guareente that if he said it slipped no another word would be said about it
I guess it comes to show you that if you are honest you get suspended but if you lie you are in the record books ![]()
Posted:
#100
Quote Originally Posted by sammy_ny:
here is the question - if chelsea lose in CL finals, does Di Matteo keep the job? Chelsea will be out of everything next year...
here is the question - if chelsea lose in CL finals, does Di Matteo keep the job? Chelsea will be out of everything next year...
Winning the FA Cup and making it to the CL final pretty much secured him the job......for now
Quote Originally Posted by sammy_ny:
here is the question - if chelsea lose in CL finals, does Di Matteo keep the job? Chelsea will be out of everything next year...
here is the question - if chelsea lose in CL finals, does Di Matteo keep the job? Chelsea will be out of everything next year...
Winning the FA Cup and making it to the CL final pretty much secured him the job......for now
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,254
- Thursday 10/01/2026 754
- PART DEUX 210
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,106
- Cleveland Bettors 2,601
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,206
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,127
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,010
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,585
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
