Going with Libertad Over HUGE
Just have a feeling ![]()
DONE with the Phillies
FUCKING joke ![]()
bullpen is garbage, scoring is garbage, starting pitching has been what I expected
This team is just a FUCKING train wreak and things are going to fix themselves ![]()
DONE with the Phillies
FUCKING joke ![]()
bullpen is garbage, scoring is garbage, starting pitching has been what I expected
This team is just a FUCKING train wreak and things are going to fix themselves ![]()
be glad that you don't because I'm still trying to figure out how a team that has pitching like Halladay, Hamels, Lee, Papelbon, and Qualls continues to give up runs so easily. Its pretty sad to think those million dollar players are about as reliable as the Flyers goaltending ![]()
![]()
Philly in sports are just high paid BUMS and I come to accept that ![]()
be glad that you don't because I'm still trying to figure out how a team that has pitching like Halladay, Hamels, Lee, Papelbon, and Qualls continues to give up runs so easily. Its pretty sad to think those million dollar players are about as reliable as the Flyers goaltending ![]()
![]()
Philly in sports are just high paid BUMS and I come to accept that ![]()
